Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,271 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

UNIUYO Post UTME Past Questions and Answers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIUYO Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (60937 Views)

2015 Uniuyo Post Utme Form Is Out,see Cut Off Mark Allocated To Diff. Department / Uniuyo Post Ume For 2007 Is Out, You Can Start Checking Now! / Uniuyo Post Jamb Update. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIUYO Post UTME Past Questions and Answers by fortknox1: 4:06pm On May 08, 2013
Thank you for your interest in purchasing UNIUYO Post UTME Past Questions and Answers. This will go a long way to improving your exam preparation level.

The University of Uyo, UNIUYO Post UTME Past Questions and Answers can be gotten from the indigenous UyobOy.com website - Visit http://uyoboy.com/uniuyo-post-utme-past-questions/

Update: Registration for the 2015 / 2016 Uniuyo Post UTME Screening is has not started. Deadline for the Registration shall be published here soon. Get Exam date and other details at http://uniuyopostutme..com

Are you writing the 2015 Uniuyo Post UTME? Here is an incredible article on what every UNIUYO aspirant must know - http://uniuyoinfo.com
Also note that sales of 2015 Uniuyo Post UTME form has not started. Disregard the rumors.
The 2014/2015 Uniuyo Matriculation ceremony will hold on the 16th of April, 2015

Update: Below are some of the the other informations we will provide you on the Uniuyo Post UTME blog
Uniuyo School fees
Uniuyo Post UTME form 2015
Uniuyo Post UTME exam date
Uniuyo Post UTME results
Uniuyo Post UTME admission lists
Uniuyo Academic calender, Uniuyo Aptitude test form!
Where can download free original University of Uyo Post UTME Past Questions?
What is a quarto size envelope?
How do I get cheap accommodation in Uyo, Akwa Ibom.
List of Hotels in uyo

Here is the blog url - www.uniuyoinfo.com
Re: UNIUYO Post UTME Past Questions and Answers by Emylexray(m): 9:08pm On May 08, 2013
If there's one school i would advise anybody not to chose, it's Uniuyo. Pardon my comment! Tribalism is the bane of that school. I'm from akwa ibom. So quash every thought of me being delibrately biase. I know what i'm saying. Politics reign supreme in uniuyo. Well, i wish all the uniuyo aspirants success!
Re: UNIUYO Post UTME Past Questions and Answers by fortknox1: 12:18pm On May 21, 2013
Pls Disregard what the person above is saying. Only those who prepare well for the Exams can make it.. 100 Questions in 40 minutes, Can you beat that?. Although most of the questions are lifted from past questions. Here are the Sample Uniuyo Post UTME past Questions that I promised. I'll upload more later

1 Like

Re: UNIUYO Post UTME Past Questions and Answers by Ifecoded(m): 2:59pm On May 21, 2013
Can i get more info on mass comm pls and is d putme form out, if yes when is d closing date?.
Re: UNIUYO Post UTME Past Questions and Answers by Ifecoded(m): 3:04pm On May 21, 2013
Emylexray: If there's one school i would advise anybody not to chose, it's Uniuyo. Pardon my comment! Tribalism is the bane of that school. I'm from akwa ibom. So quash every thought of me being delibrately biase. I know what i'm saying. Politics reign supreme in uniuyo. Well, i wish all the uniuyo aspirants success!
ar u encouraging we aspirant or wah? Stop this pls
Re: UNIUYO Post UTME Past Questions and Answers by buzyguy: 8:20pm On May 21, 2013
Does Uniuyo accept 2nd choic nd aspirnt 4rm ondo state,into itz medcine prgram?
Re: UNIUYO Post UTME Past Questions and Answers by fortknox1: 1:08am On May 22, 2013
buzyguy: Does Uniuyo accept 2nd choic nd aspirnt 4rm ondo state,into itz medcine prgram?
Yes, they do.
Just get good scores in your UTME and PUTME.
I know you'll make it!
Re: UNIUYO Post UTME Past Questions and Answers by fortknox1: 8:25am On May 22, 2013
Ifecoded: Can i get more info on mass comm pls and is d putme form out, if yes when is d closing date?.
The cut off mark is 180.
The PUTME form is not yet out.
To get an sms alert once the form is out - visit www.uniuyoalert.tk
Re: UNIUYO Post UTME Past Questions and Answers by buzyguy: 11:41am On May 22, 2013
Pls my jamb score is 245,nd am frm ondostate..assuming i score lyk 300 in their putme pls cn i enter mbbs?
fortknox1:
Yes, they do.
Just get good scores in your UTME and PUTME.
I know you'll make it!
i mean 4scnd choice.thks God bless!
Re: UNIUYO Post UTME Past Questions and Answers by Ifecoded(m): 5:56pm On May 22, 2013
fortknox1:
The cut off mark is 180.
The PUTME form is not yet out.
To get an sms alert once the form is out - visit www.uniuyoalert.tk
are we 2 write dsame subj we wrote in jamb?
Re: UNIUYO Post UTME Past Questions and Answers by fortknox1: 9:18pm On May 22, 2013
Ifecoded: are we 2 write dsame subj we wrote in jamb?
The answer to that is YES.
Re: UNIUYO Post UTME Past Questions and Answers by fortknox1: 8:31pm On May 23, 2013
buzyguy: Pls my jamb score is 245,nd am frm ondostate..assuming i score lyk 300 in their putme pls cn i enter mbbs? thks God bless!
245+300 is great.. But, your chances are better if you make Uniuyo your first choice! Change of course form is still on sale.
Re: UNIUYO Post UTME Past Questions and Answers by Ifecoded(m): 12:37pm On May 25, 2013
fortknox1:
The answer to that is YES.
thank god. Is it cbt or pen and paper test? And can i knw more abt mass comm dia? D cut off mark and d quality of d course dia. The hostels and d academics stufz coz am sure am gna b offered adminsn dia dis yr. Am very sure.
Re: UNIUYO Post UTME Past Questions and Answers by fortknox1: 6:42am On May 26, 2013
Ifecoded: thank god. Is it cbt or pen and paper test? And can i knw more abt mass comm dia? D cut off mark and d quality of d course dia. The hostels and d academics stufz coz am sure am gna b offered adminsn dia dis yr. Am very sure.
It's PPT. The cut off mark is 180. Hostels are great. Lecturers are terrific. You'll love it.
Re: UNIUYO Post UTME Past Questions and Answers by Ifecoded(m): 11:12pm On May 26, 2013
fortknox1:
It's PPT. The cut off mark is 180. Hostels are great. Lecturers are terrific. You'll love it.
thanks bro, we gaz knw thnz like this to ginger our spirit y reading. And we gna write dsame subject we did in jamb?
Re: UNIUYO Post UTME Past Questions and Answers by fortknox1: 10:39am On May 29, 2013
Here are some more sample Uniuyo Post UTME Past Questions and Answers.
Click on the subject of your choice to download.

Re: UNIUYO Post UTME Past Questions and Answers by Gguy4real: 2:17am On Jun 03, 2013
Pls I want to study history and international diplomacy and what is there cut off mark and how much is there sch fees department by department hope to hear from you.
Re: UNIUYO Post UTME Past Questions and Answers by fortknox1: 7:45pm On Jun 11, 2013
Here are some more Uniuyo Aptitude Test Past Questions..

Re: UNIUYO Post UTME Past Questions and Answers by Stfeezzy(m): 7:32pm On Jun 29, 2013
Uniuyo IƧ̷̜̌̋ not tribal,I am from Delta state but gained admission into mbbs programme on merit...Kudos 2d 4ma VC prof Akaneren Essien for his merit standard!!!
Re: UNIUYO Post UTME Past Questions and Answers by 2gbasky22(m): 12:44pm On Jun 30, 2013
UNIUYO sales of post ume form will begin on monday 01 of jully

www.uniuyo.edu.ng

visit their official website for more info.
Re: UNIUYO Post UTME Past Questions and Answers by 2gbasky22(m): 12:04pm On Jul 03, 2013
2013/2014 POST- UTME SCREENING
EXERCISE:
The University of Uyo hereby invites
candidates who made the University
their 1st Choice in the 2013 Unified
Tertiary Matriculation Examination
(UTME), and had a total score of 180
and above, to a Screening Exercise
which starts on 23rd July.
Requirements
1. Eligible candidates should pay the
sum N2,000 (two thousand naira)
only and obtain a PIN transaction
receipt which should contain a PIN
Code at the following banks
nationwide;
- University of Unyo Microfinance Bank
- Zenith Bank Plc
- Skye Bank Plc
- United Bank for Africa (UBA)
- First Bank Plc
- WEMA Bank Plc
- Ecobank Plc
- Sterling Bank Plc.
NOTE: The same PIN willbe used to
access the result of thescreening test
from the internet. Candidates must
provide their names andJAMB
registration numbers to the bank
during payment
2. With the PIN code, candidates
should access and complete the
University of Uyo, 2013 Post-UTME
screening test forms online by visiting: http:// www.postutmeport al.uniuyo.edu.n g/
number and PIN Code.
- Fill the Post-UTME form and upload
a recent passport size photograph
(scanned) with red background.
- Submit the online application form
and print out a copy of the
examination schedule slip.
NOTE:
i. The same passport used for the
online registration will be used during
the screening test and for registration
after offer of admission.
ii. No complaint of wrongbio-data or
blank picture will be entertained after
submission
iii. Candidates who up-load wrong
bio-data will be automatically
disqualified.
3. Candidates are required to come
for the screening test with the
following items;
a. Four (4) copies of the University of
Uyo 2013 Online registration form
duly completed with thepassport-size
photograph printed in colour.
b. 2013 JAMB UTME Result printout.
c. Four (4) recent passport-size
photographs on red-background
(same photograph as the one used
for the online registration) with the
name, UTME registration number and
signature of the candidate written on
the reverse side of the photographs.
These should be packaged in quarto
size envelope and labeled with name,
department and JAMB registration
number.
d. HB pencil, eraser and sharpener.
4. No GSM handsets, calculators or
any other extraneous materials
should be brought into the screening
halls.
Venue: The screening exercise will
hold at the University ofUyo, Town
Campus and Town Campus Annexe
on the specified dates. Examination
venues will be displayed at the gates.
Closing Date: The closingdate for
registration is Saturday,July 20, 2013
at midnight.
Note: only candidates who comply
with the registration procedures
outlined will be allowed to undergo
the screening exercise.
Re: UNIUYO Post UTME Past Questions and Answers by disc20: 5:47pm On Jul 06, 2013
For purchase and registration of UNIUYO Post UTME 2013 Pin, call Ifiokobong @ 08026529647
Re: UNIUYO Post UTME Past Questions and Answers by kingzjay(m): 11:16am On Jul 14, 2013
U're talking what you don't even know. Please watch your mouth. Uniuyo release their post ume result after 1 week. It is very fair and transparent. I got admission just @ my first writing. Please discard what he is saying. In the said school you are claiming to be tribalistic, the person incharge of Post Ume (both printing and designing of the cards) is a Yoruba man.
Re: UNIUYO Post UTME Past Questions and Answers by 2gbasky22(m): 1:10pm On Jul 15, 2013
:p
Re: UNIUYO Post UTME Past Questions and Answers by vicktaur(m): 11:37am On Jul 16, 2013
[quote author=Emylexray]If there's one school i would advise anybody not to chose, it's Uniuyo. Pardon my comment! Tribalism is the bane of that school. I'm from akwa ibom. So quash every thought of me being delibrately biase. I know what i'm saying. Politics reign supreme in uniuyo. Well, i wish all the uniuyo aspirants success!

Dude tribalism is everywhere and anywhere.... So stop paintin uniuyo with red blood ......
Am from akwa ibom but couldn't get admission after two trial ... Coz of the fair admission system
Re: UNIUYO Post UTME Past Questions and Answers by Abimbade: 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2013
fortknox1: Here are some more sample Uniuyo Post UTME Past Questions and Answers.
Click on the subject of your choice to download.
\

tanks so much pls i need ur email or phone contacts this is mine.. 08171978281 abimbadeifeoluwa@yahoo.com thanks
Re: UNIUYO Post UTME Past Questions and Answers by fortknox1: 7:49am On Jul 17, 2013
Download uniuyo past questions at www.uniuyoinfo.com
Re: UNIUYO Post UTME Past Questions and Answers by 2gbasky22(m): 8:08am On Jul 17, 2013
Pls i nid d past question pls
here is my e-mail
austineodia4all@yahoo.com
i could'nt download it
Re: UNIUYO Post UTME Past Questions and Answers by 2gbasky22(m): 8:14am On Jul 17, 2013
Pls i nid d past question pls
here is my e-mail
austineodia4all@yahoo.com
i could'nt download it

ENGLISH
GOVERNMENT
ECONOMICS
CRS
thanks in anticipation
Re: UNIUYO Post UTME Past Questions and Answers by Fertilenigeria: 10:59am On Aug 24, 2013
University of Uyo-Uniuyo 2013/2014 Post UTME Screening Update

This is to inform all Uniuyo candidates to be on their mark as the new date of the exam will be announced immediately Academic Staff Union of Universities ASUU calls off her current strike action. I will endeavour to update all candidates involved.

For now, you have an ample time to prepare for the exam. You do not have any excuse if you fail.

To Follow the University of Uyo-Uniuyo 2013/2014 Post UTME Screening Update
these are certain things you should do to ensure success:
1. Get your UNIUYO Post UTME Past Questions and Answers here http://www.examsguru.net/uniuyo-post-utme-past-questions-and-answers/
2. Read about the nature of Uniuyo Post UTME Test here http://www.examsguru.net/the-nature-of-uniuyo-post-utme-test/
3. Read on 5 Reasons Why You Should Get Post UTME Past Questions and answers here http://www.examsguru.net/5-reasons-why-you-should-get-post-utme-past-questions-and-answers/
4. Read on 7 Reasons Why Students Fail or Have Missed Score in Post UTME Exams here http://www.examsguru.net/7-reasons-why-students-fail-or-have-missed-score-in-post-utme-exams/
5. Read on How to Score above 300 in your Post UTME Exams here http://www.examsguru.net/how-to-score-above-300-in-your-post-utme-exams/
6. Read on How to Prepare for Post UTME Exams here http://www.examsguru.net/how-to-prepare-for-post-utme-exams/
7. Stay in touch on http://nigeriaexamsews..com/ as it is very informative with her update

As I promised, I will update everyone on this trend. There are many ways to get in touch with me. These are:
1. Through www.examsguru.net website: Just check the right bar of this website, locate Subscribe to ExamsGuru Free Newsletter and put your email address there and click SUBMIT button.
2. Join ExamsGuru Official Facebook Page here https://www.facebook.com/Examsguru.net and get involved, follow the information streams, ask questions, invite friends and like the page
3. Meet Ifiokobong Ibanga through his Official Facebook Page here https://www.facebook.com/FertileNigeria and get involved, follow the information streams, ask questions, invite friends and like the page
4. Add Ifiokobong Ibanga on Facebook through https://www.facebook.com/ifiokobong.ibanga and ask him questions directly
5. Chat with Ifiokobong Ibanga through Watsapp: 08026529647

I pray and believe that no candidate will miss the exam.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christine Izuakor Breaks PhD Record In USA (Photos) / Tuition Fees Of Public Universities In Nigeria / University Of Calabar Suspends 4 Students Over “Water Ritual”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.