Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Policemen & SSS Operatives Killed In Nasarawa Ambush - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policemen & SSS Operatives Killed In Nasarawa Ambush (19911 Views)

Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists Escaping Sambisa Forest (PHOTOS) / SSS Operatives, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyers, Family Members Clash In Court. / BREAKING: SSS Operatives Surround Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki’s Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policemen & SSS Operatives Killed In Nasarawa Ambush by 13volts(m): 9:23pm On May 08, 2013
More Than 20 Policemen & 10 SSS Operatives Feared Death In Nassarawa Ambush

Its not on the news yet but I can authoritatively confirm that the AC OPERATIONS, AC CID & OC SARS and a doven of policemen alongside some SSS Operatives are feared Death after their convey was ambush inside the jungle of Nassarawa Eggon area.

According to my source, the convey went into a village located deep inside Eggon tribe to effect arrest of a suspected arms dealer and a traditional witch doctor who are fueling the land dispute btw Eggon tribe & Mada tribe in Nassarawa state. However it was suspected that some one might have tip the Eggon people of the inpending raid, of which an ambush was laid resulting in the death of many.

This is surely one of the darkest period in Nigeria police history.
Re: Policemen & SSS Operatives Killed In Nasarawa Ambush by Inik(m): 9:32pm On May 08, 2013
Tragic. The eggon people should be held accountable for the deaths
Re: Policemen & SSS Operatives Killed In Nasarawa Ambush by Osama10(m): 9:54pm On May 08, 2013
More wahala everyday.
Re: Policemen & SSS Operatives Killed In Nasarawa Ambush by penzino(m): 10:07pm On May 08, 2013
I hope another baga incidence wnt suffice oooo
Re: Policemen & SSS Operatives Killed In Nasarawa Ambush by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 08, 2013
The Op is probably right because I just heard a similar news report on Channelstv. But the difference is that Channels reported that about 20 police officers died in the incident. But why is the police so vulnerable?

1 Like

Re: Policemen & SSS Operatives Killed In Nasarawa Ambush by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 08, 2013
13volts: Its not on the news yet but I can authoritatively confirm that the AC OPERATIONS, AC CID & OC SARS and a doven of policemen alongside some SSS Operatives are feared Death after their convey was ambush inside the jungle of Nassarawa Eggon area.

According to my source, the convey went into a village located deep inside Eggon tribe to effect arrest of a suspected arms dealer and a traditional witch doctor who are fueling the land dispute btw Eggon tribe & Mada tribe in Nassarawa state. However it was suspected that some one might have tip the Eggon people of the inpending raid, of which an ambush was laid resulting in the death of many.

This is surely one of the darkest period in Nigeria police history.
what you posted up there are all fabricated lies. When did eggon fight mada people in the last 3months?

1 Like

Re: Policemen & SSS Operatives Killed In Nasarawa Ambush by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 08, 2013
Jesus!!! U mean 20 ? As in 20 police men? What were they all doing with there guns? Were they sleeping or thinking the gunmen, where acting warfilm or what? This is preposterious n unruly sardonic to say the least,
Am outta here
*running 2 go confirm this outrageous news*

2 Likes

Re: Policemen & SSS Operatives Killed In Nasarawa Ambush by brownlord: 12:08am On May 09, 2013
What are they looking for in Northern Nigeria Nigerien

1 Like

Re: Policemen & SSS Operatives Killed In Nasarawa Ambush by Okworigeorge(m): 12:08am On May 09, 2013
source, U?
Re: Policemen & SSS Operatives Killed In Nasarawa Ambush by Osama10(m): 12:11am On May 09, 2013
Re: Policemen & SSS Operatives Killed In Nasarawa Ambush by Dermie: 12:13am On May 09, 2013
Okworigeorge: source, U?
witness
Re: Policemen & SSS Operatives Killed In Nasarawa Ambush by moonlabelle: 12:15am On May 09, 2013
Confirmed this from a police man here in Nasarawa. Why must a large number of armed police go to arrest just one person? Was it just an arrest or a war? According to my source,the total number of armed men that went on that arrest were a hundred and one(don't know how true).now the witch doctor has dealt with them. So sad!!! May God console their families.

Let the commissioner of police send prayer warriors next time. . .

1 Like

Re: Policemen & SSS Operatives Killed In Nasarawa Ambush by matoskydpg: 12:18am On May 09, 2013
Indeed, we will wait for confirmation otherwise, it will be the beginning of fresh trouble in Nasarawa State
Re: Policemen & SSS Operatives Killed In Nasarawa Ambush by Nobody: 12:19am On May 09, 2013
Backward parts of Nigeria in the news again..........shocking.

The days of Benin and Oyo empire is over.
Re: Policemen & SSS Operatives Killed In Nasarawa Ambush by Nobody: 12:20am On May 09, 2013
I pity that village and its inhabitants cry

If they have sense, they will take a cue from history and ghost the hell out of there. Ghost mode.

#Udi tinz

4 Likes

Re: Policemen & SSS Operatives Killed In Nasarawa Ambush by dabrake(m): 12:24am On May 09, 2013
the entire community will be razed down.
13volts: More Than 20 Policemen & 10 SSS Operatives Feared Death In Nassarawa Ambush

Its not on the news yet but I can authoritatively confirm that the AC OPERATIONS, AC CID & OC SARS and a doven of policemen alongside some SSS Operatives are feared Death after their convey was ambush inside the jungle of Nassarawa Eggon area.

rule 21 violated.
you will be banned for this

3 Likes

Re: Policemen & SSS Operatives Killed In Nasarawa Ambush by GenOrumov: 12:26am On May 09, 2013
The rate at which enemies of the state are felling our security operatives is alarming! How I wish silly policemen (like Corporal Francis and his team at Onipan, Somolu) that are busy terrorising ordinary and innocent citizens get posted to these red zones. RIP to our security operatives that have been killed in the line of duty while sincerely serving our country.

2 Likes

Re: Policemen & SSS Operatives Killed In Nasarawa Ambush by fitzmayowa: 12:28am On May 09, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: The Op is probably right because I just heard a similar news report on Channelstv. But the difference is that Channels reported that about 20 police officers died in the incident. But why is the police so vulnerable?
This is just terrible, police getting killed like chicken...Nigerian police should do something fast...One death too many...RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Policemen & SSS Operatives Killed In Nasarawa Ambush by Drbet: 12:32am On May 09, 2013
Police men and armies can die , even naval officials can die ,who cares ?. They have been paid to die . It is we civilians that I don't want any of us to die that way .
We are the one paying the tax that is paying their salary because after the baga incident . I am not sure if i can trust those sss anymore and their have been some rumors that they have been good at killing civilians claiming they are boko's
Re: Policemen & SSS Operatives Killed In Nasarawa Ambush by KokoBeware: 12:39am On May 09, 2013
Drbet: Police men and armies can die , even naval officials can die ,who cares ?. They have been paid to die . It is we civilians that I don't want any of us to die that way .
We are the one paying the tax that is paying their salary because after the baga incident . I am not sure if i can trust those sss anymore and their have been some rumors that they have been good at killing civilians claiming they are boko's

Very stupid and irresponsible response.....millitary men dont have families right?? or they are super humans free to die beacuse you pay their salary??... what tax do you pay

10 Likes

Re: Policemen & SSS Operatives Killed In Nasarawa Ambush by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:42am On May 09, 2013
O ga o!
This question came up after reading this thread: How many Policemen went for the raid? To the extent that they were overpowered during the ambush. I think before going to such operation, one must know how dangerous it is.

1 Like

Re: Policemen & SSS Operatives Killed In Nasarawa Ambush by Drbet: 12:49am On May 09, 2013
KokoBeware:

Very stupid and irresponsible response.....millitary men dont have families right?? or they are super humans free to die beacuse you pay their salary??... what tax do you pay

I won't argue with you . You are probably somewhere around the south of Nigeria that's why you are saying that .
I will give you the details of what is happening here , assuming boko haram kill an army let's say an area A of the northern side , the next thing that we happen is a big lorry filled with armies that will keep shooting desperately in that area killing many innocent people after boko haram members had left and after they notice nobody is shooting back at them .

They will come out of their lorry and calculate the number of people boko haram members killed and the ones they also killed while shooting desperately and then report it at their head quarters that boko haram killed all of them .

My point is whenever they say boko haram kills 15 it is surely around 5 while the remaining 10 will be from the SSS.

WE NEED PROFESSIONALS TO HANDLE THIS MATTER IF POSSIBLE FOREIGN SUPPORT .

4 Likes

Re: Policemen & SSS Operatives Killed In Nasarawa Ambush by lacasa: 12:50am On May 09, 2013
Lack of training and operational strategy by nigeria's police n SSS as usual undecided

Well, God rest their souls ..amen
Re: Policemen & SSS Operatives Killed In Nasarawa Ambush by Jankoller(m): 12:53am On May 09, 2013
Drbet: Police men and armies can die , even naval officials can die ,who cares ?. They have been paid to die . It is we civilians that I don't want any of us to die that way .
Why are Nigerians so heartless when it comes to the killing of our security men by enemies of the state? This same set of people will cry foul when jtf start their own trouble. Baga
Re: Policemen & SSS Operatives Killed In Nasarawa Ambush by Jankoller(m): 12:55am On May 09, 2013
lacasa: Lack of training and operational strategy by nigeria's police n SSS as usual undecided

Well, God rest their souls ..amen
do you realy know the meaning of the word "ambush"?

1 Like

Re: Policemen & SSS Operatives Killed In Nasarawa Ambush by dabrake(m): 1:04am On May 09, 2013
what is this?
Re: Policemen & SSS Operatives Killed In Nasarawa Ambush by Nobody: 1:11am On May 09, 2013
hmm, 13volts nairaland reporter feared death..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fuel Crisis: New Underground Crude Supply Line, A Sign Of Change In Progress / "Buhari Has Been Depressed About All The Killings Happening''- Femi Adesina / Alleged Money Laundering: EFCC Closes Case Against Badeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.