Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,448 members, 7,846,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:47 AM

Breaking News: Jody Arias Guilty Of Strangest S*x And Murder Case. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breaking News: Jody Arias Guilty Of Strangest S*x And Murder Case. (670 Views)

Shamefull Father Caught his Own Daughter With A Guy Having S*x And Joins Them / How A Married Man I Met On BBM Almost Killed Me With S*x And Drugged Drinks / The 5 Strangest, Most Terrifying Creatures Ever Found On Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Jody Arias Guilty Of Strangest S*x And Murder Case. by joyli: 10:17pm On May 08, 2013
Breaking News: Jody Arias Guilty Of Strangest Sex and Murder Case
The 32 years old woman named Jodi Arias is on trial for murdering Alexander, her boyfriend by stabbing him 27 times, slashing his throat, and shooting him in the head twice.
The jury finds her guilty of first degree murder and premeditated murder.

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan Appoints Ice Prince,emeka Ike, And M.I, As ‘rhythm And Play’ / Beyonce Writes Down Congratulatory Letter To Serena Williams / Why Did Mr. President Appoint Nollywood Star, Emeka Ike As Ambassador?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.