Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,780 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians (15952 Views)

Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift / Amaechi Threatens To Leave PDP / "Pdp Crisis: Amaechi Threatens To Spill The Beans" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by blesszzy(m): 9:44am On May 09, 2013
talk and stop making noise...
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by RickyRoss1(m): 9:45am On May 09, 2013
Amaechi, you are all births of the same feather. It is now you are talking about exposing people simply because they have betrayed you abi?

I appreciate your achievements in Rivers State but you all are the same.
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by Samabu07(m): 9:49am On May 09, 2013
Abujabir24: You Niralanders I really don't know whether its hypocrisy or sentimentalism. In 2011 it was fresh air and u supported Amaechi. Ever since he said he would run with a northerner for the executive position then the derailing began. You never saw the tremendous work he has done for the people of Rivers state compared to other govnors. Yes I am a muslim, but am not been sentimental. If a credible candidate decides to rule the country from anywhere, he gets my support. People like Fashola, Okorocha, Amaechi, Oshiomole, Donald duke, Lamido, Kwankwaso, Shettima, Buhari, My father etc. Those on nairaland, I really don't know their motives, Today they critisize the president that he's clueless and tomorrow they said he gets their vote as long as a muslim is contesting. Even the Fashola who has worked tremendously for the people of Lagos. They won't vote for him as long as he's a muslim. Now tell me what kind of people are these?
Will critic or support of Nairalanders effect any changes? Mtchew
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by Orblonde: 9:51am On May 09, 2013
Amaechi ain't no democrat.
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by Samabu07(m): 9:53am On May 09, 2013
tarryT: I no dey like when a full grown man go dey make treats anyhow.. If Ameachi wan talk, make him talk,..abi somebody hol him mouth.

The more them expose themselfs, the better..

----------------------
TEAM "FREE OUR PIDGIN".. Anti-21.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by lapguy(m): 9:53am On May 09, 2013
Let the honourable governor expose them too so that all these rubbish crises will stop, they are happy because they have made all the money, people should learn how to say the truth so that the poor grassroots can have a little assistance from the government
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by Dondbuzor: 9:54am On May 09, 2013
just one word to describe amaechi;
sinking ship!
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by DeCleff(m): 9:54am On May 09, 2013
figment232: Amaechi will suffer.he neva see anything."U want to bite the finger that fed you."

And what are u insunuating?
Which finger fed Ameachi?
Ameachi was already a governor before GEJ even became an acting president.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by jboy7: 9:57am On May 09, 2013
Do u think our entertainment media deserves to stand for morality and righteousness check-out this page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Triple-J-Plus/170447292976807 for ur contribution
Imanuelle:

He's bluffing!

But even if he's not, he's still guilty, because in Nigeria, you are guilty if the ogas at the top say you are.
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by Ricmayak1: 9:57am On May 09, 2013
Corrupt leaders! If you have the interest of the masses in heart, why did you not expose their evil deeds since. I am sure you would not cough anything 'cos you own part will be exposed too. What an empty threat. Mschew!
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by Nobody: 10:00am On May 09, 2013
gramci: He wants to confess cheesy
Who is he then waiting for? Go ahead and confess.We are watching.
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by ckkris: 10:04am On May 09, 2013
They won't vote for him as long as he's a muslim.[/quote]
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by ckkris: 10:06am On May 09, 2013
Abujabir24: Yes I am a muslim, but am not been sentimental. If a credible candidate decides to rule the country from anywhere, he gets my support.

Today they critisize the president that he's clueless and tomorrow they said he gets their vote as long as a muslim is contesting. Even the Fashola who has worked tremendously for the people of Lagos. They won't vote for him as long as he's a muslim.
Sorry sir. Boko Haram has done too much damage to Islam and Muslims. Christians are dying, Muslims are dying. They even attack the Emir of Kano. That Amechi is using the resources of Niger Delta to sponsor a muslin presidential candidate, where Amechi himself will be Vice President, is not only surprising, but very PAINFUL to all, Muslims and Christians, that have suffered, and continue to suffer more economic and social set back, because of this AIMLESS boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by Tintinix: 10:11am On May 09, 2013
whiteeyes: Eeeyah, I really have some respect for Ameachi besides the media talks we see on air, I think he exudes humility and passion for progress. But pls sir, just try and ignore those Abuja politicians so that you can peacefully exit that hot seat in whole. Wish you untoucheable protection.

Humi what, Passion Kini, Progress Ko!??
Please say something else!!

I think he is seeing the light at the end of the tunnel and is now issuing threats, He didnt expose since na now!

"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely (Lord Acton, 1887)."..... Welcome back to earth.
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by Nobody: 10:16am On May 09, 2013
Abeg Expose them allll ooooooooooo
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by ikweremilitant: 10:16am On May 09, 2013
head_to_to: Na now time reach for you to talk abi?
rotimi tok nobody is beggin u not to tok.foolish yoruba man
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by headtoto: 10:16am On May 09, 2013
"And Nigerians are a very funny people. They call Jonathan ‘Jonadunce’ ‘weak’ ‘clueless’ and so on. When Amaechi was talking tough, they said “see o, Ordinary Amaechi, Jonathan cannot handle”. Now that Jonathan wants to show Amaechi small pepper, they are calling him a despot!

I heard that the ACN are saying the President is being ‘despotic’ (I wonder if they know the meaning of the word). I feel they have no moral grounds here. Bola Tinubu when he was Lagos State Governor removed 2 deputy governors: Akerele Bucknor and Femi Pedro for standing up to him and questioning his authority."
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by PapaBrowne(m): 10:17am On May 09, 2013
Amaechi Don dey fear. Hehhehehhehe!
Amaechi Don dey fear! Hehehehehehe!

Amaechi, who said he was no more running for any political position, added that the people of the state would lose their respect for his critics by the time he opened up on their past deeds.
The man fear Abuja power, so he is backing down from contesting the NGF position.

He said, “I will speak to the state, but not now. When I speak to the state, you will not respect any of these people (Abuja-based politicians from Rivers). I am now determined to open up.
The man dey fear Jonathan. So he made his emphasis clear, that he is not referring to the President but politicians from Rivers State.

Amaechi was digging his own grave with that fight. Obviously some people were deceiving him.
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by Localtrouble: 10:23am On May 09, 2013
angryWanted to comment on the said article..but what in Gods green earth is No17?? Or you think your Religion is the only sensitive Region? Why isn't any rule stating that Christianity shouldn't be ridiculed?! ADD DON'T POST ANYTHING OFFENSIVE ABOUT CHRISTIANITY ESPECIALLY IN THE CHRISTIAN SECTION, dammit!! If this is a muslim site, you better not post anything about Christians or pastors

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by whiteeyes: 10:25am On May 09, 2013
kufreabasi:

It is very pertinent for him to ignore but the bible says when the you don't expose the the wicked with his evil deeds, the heart of men continue to do evil. Let him expose them. I love his passion and his brevity. His truth will make him stands out and God will see him through.
. Amen my brother. Its only that I worry for our politics in this part of the world. It gets dirty and messy at the slightest provocation while human life is reduced to nothing.
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by ikweremilitant: 10:28am On May 09, 2013
I.Joan:
You are all the same angry angry angry
let be ready for a couter exposure o. Or has he fogot d 20bilion naira scandal
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by Nobody: 10:28am On May 09, 2013
... throwing stones in a glass house i think...
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by Maxymilliano(m): 10:33am On May 09, 2013
head_to_to:
I heard that the ACN are saying the President is being ‘despotic’ (I wonder if they know the meaning of the word). I feel they have no moral grounds here. Bola Tinubu when he was Lagos State Governor removed 2 deputy governors: Akerele Bucknor and Femi Pedro for standing up to him and questioning his authority."

This is why Reuben Abati described the Action Congress of Nigeria, ACN, as a nest of “budding despot, who only throw the word 'despotism' around for onomatopoetic effect without a full grasp of the meaning.
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by abagoro(m): 10:44am On May 09, 2013
How did Amaechi wrestle Jonathan? That he condemned
slow pace of work on East/West road or he intends to vie
for a political place in 2015? IMHO, I've still not read
anywhere Amaechi talked down on GEJ or challenge the
President's authority. If anyone knows, let him show me.

The politics here is not even about 2015 Presidency but 2015 Rivers State Governorship. Patience wants Sekibo as Governor while Rivers people want an Ogoni of which Amaechi is in support of Godwin Abe. Let us watch the drama unfold but remember I wrote it 1st. Nyesom Wike's interest is in the Rivers East senatorial which Amaechi is also eyeing.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by Nobody: 10:49am On May 09, 2013
So Ameachi is no longer interested in becoming VP/President or he meant not vying for any political position under PDP Anyway it seems another governor is about to go dowm but if hes truly corrupt then good riddance to bad rubbish!

AS FOR ME ITS ZERO TOLERANCE FOR CORRUPTION & WHOSOEVER IS GUILTY SHOULD BE PUNISHED!
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by abagoro(m): 10:54am On May 09, 2013
Timehin: So Ameachi is no longer interested in becoming VP/President or he meant not vying for any political position under PDP Anyway it seems another governor is about to go dowm but if hes truly corrupt then good riddance to bad rubbish!

AS FOR ME ITS ZERO TOLERANCE FOR CORRUPTION & WHOSOEVER IS GUILTY SHOULD BE PUNISHED!

Amaechi had never declared interest in vying for VP or anything but we can assume that he is being approached or could be interested as well but he has never talked about or confirmed it. Many people outside Rivers State are ignorant of the politics as even people on the streets know that there are plans to impose Senator Sekibo as the next Governor.
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by hafeesa: 10:58am On May 09, 2013
ikwere militant: rotimi tok nobody is beggin u not to tok.foolish yoruba man

Please let's try to do a little research before commenting or betterstill, let's try to make informed contributions. How is Rotimi Amaechi a yoruba man? *smh*
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by tayokem(m): 11:03am On May 09, 2013
He is too Arrogant
Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by Costa2000(m): 11:07am On May 09, 2013
MR AMAECHI no need to expose anybody b/c we know say all of una na ITT,so we wan hear how una go return all the stolen money.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Threatens To Expose Abuja-based Politicians by RICHIEBOI1(m): 11:14am On May 09, 2013
figment232: Amaechi will suffer.he neva see anything."U want to bite the finger that fed you."

which hand that fed him? rather you mean the other way round. the rivers people under the leadership of amaechi gave GEJ over 2 million votes during the last general election. no worry 2015 dey come and u will see where the votes of rivers people will go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ikeja Police College Renovation Nearing Completion / Saraki Debunks Frivolous Allegations By Code Of Conduct Tribunal / This Is Not Dubai But Somewhere In Awka- PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.