Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Need A Co Rapper - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Need A Co Rapper (789 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Co Rapper by newguy(m): 7:29pm On Apr 18, 2008
undecided, i need a rapper with indepth knowledge about the rap culture , for a duo
Re: Need A Co Rapper by makavele: 12:53am On Apr 29, 2008
YOU NEED A RAPPER,

THEN YOU NEED SL$$K

CONTACT ME ON xpctismynick@yahoo.com

017407662, 07086335522 . . . . I WON'T LET YOU DOWN
Re: Need A Co Rapper by jessicalcb(f): 3:58am On May 04, 2008
i
Re: Need A Co Rapper by brandedben(m): 4:45pm On Jun 01, 2008
honestly you dont need someone you havent heard on tv or radio to teach you how to rap. Ask them how many copies they have sold or have they ever been to a studio before. I am surprised at how they are like I will teach you and wont let you down thats wack and its shows that the person in question has no future in hip hop. You dont build people you alias and learn secretly,
So men just listen to record breakers and understand that is has to be a passion deep inside not an hobby, if not you are just decieving yourself,
HELPERS--- Alias with persons with your level power or more and it might damage your person thats the main cause for beef but listen to their stuffs thats anoda way of understanding them and you will learn from them,
Big up men
Re: Need A Co Rapper by makavele: 6:35pm On Jun 01, 2008
brandedben:

honestly you don't need someone you havent heard on tv or radio to teach you how to rap. Ask them how many copies they have sold or have they ever been to a studio before. I am surprised at how they are like I will teach you and wont let you down thats wack and its shows that the person in question has no future in hip hop. You don't build people you alias and learn secretly,
So men just listen to record breakers and understand that is has to be a passion deep inside not an hobby, if not you are just decieving yourself,
HELPERS--- Alias with persons with your level power or more and it might damage your person thats the main cause for beef but listen to their stuffs thats another way of understanding them and you will learn from them,
Big up men

this guy or gal is wack, wat do u know about people's potentials, and how sure are you that if he gets a star, then he would have time for an upcoming artiste like newguy.
don't judge people's ability when it comes to music cos' you might have not seen them on the TV or hear them over the radio, but can be just as hot as anybody else.
It's up to the newguy to choose for himself, Common' wacksta, make a new thread, and let's see who's got more potentials, ME or YOU?

(1) (Reply)

Who Wants To Battle? Chamotex Wanna Do Dis? / Check This Out And Rate It! / Is D Battle Rave In Rap Circles A Dstraction Frm D Ethics Of Hip Hop Culture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.