Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,756 members, 7,831,444 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Needlady, I Want To Marry You And I'm No Moocher - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Needlady, I Want To Marry You And I'm No Moocher (1770 Views)

I Want To Marry Farano. / Need A Decent Godfearing Handsome Man Who Is Employed And Ready To Marry This Ye / Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Needlady, I Want To Marry You And I'm No Moocher by coolscott(m): 8:03pm On Apr 18, 2008
[b]Please Needlady (Fumilayo)

I wonder if you saw my reply to your "male virgins needed" post. I really am seriously thinking about marrying you cuz I'm a virgin just above 26

I have been waiting and hoping to find someone like you and I was really surprised to find you. I was surprised because I thought our society was so bad that I would not be able to find someone that shared my views.

I've not had sex not because I do not want to, or because I do not think it is enjoyable. I just know it is the right thing for husband and wife to initiate themselves into adult sexual experience together.

I do want to talk to you and I gave my num as 08059086944.

Although a lot of characters appear online, and you cant always tell who is behind the text you see, I am willing to give this a try - an extremely serious one

So please call me. Let's talk. Worse comes to worse, we'll just be friends - but I'm not looking forward to just that.

I am really waiting to hear from you.

Me,

Scott [/b]
Re: Needlady, I Want To Marry You And I'm No Moocher by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 18, 2008
ANOTHER WEDDING COMING SOON IN NAIRALALND,NEEDLE LADY SOME ONE IS DYING FOR You HERE OOOOO,*don't keep your husband waiting*

leave dat fight wey u dey fight for ur thread and ansa dis young guy he is waiting grin grin
Re: Needlady, I Want To Marry You And I'm No Moocher by Cadet(f): 8:06pm On Apr 18, 2008
hahahahahhaha

You trully are the one for her!

hahahahha cheesy cheesy cheesy Abeg, keep her under lock and key for a week and show her how you male virgins do it. Try to last longer than 5 seconds sha

grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Needlady, I Want To Marry You And I'm No Moocher by Cadet(f): 8:08pm On Apr 18, 2008
jennykadry:

ANOTHER WEDDING COMING SOON IN NAIRALALND,NEEDLE LADY SOME ONE IS DYING FOR You HERE OOOOO,*don't keep your husband waiting*

leave that fight wey u dey fight for your thread and ansa this young guy he is waiting grin grin

@Jenny!
another wedding ke?
Re: Needlady, I Want To Marry You And I'm No Moocher by LadyT(f): 8:08pm On Apr 18, 2008
awwwww how sweet, kiss  cry
Re: Needlady, I Want To Marry You And I'm No Moocher by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 18, 2008
@Jenny!
another wedding ke?

ah ah cadet na wa for u sef,u no read when person say him meet him babe for nairaland and soon them go dey waka they go altar?needle lady go soon waka her own
Re: Needlady, I Want To Marry You And I'm No Moocher by Cadet(f): 8:13pm On Apr 18, 2008
jennykadry:

ah ah cadet na wa for u sef,u no read when person say him meet him babe for nairaland and soon them go dey waka they go altar?needle lady go soon waka her own
ohhhhhhhh! Sorry na, I just dey wonder if its the same wedding we're talking about. This makes it the third one.
Re: Needlady, I Want To Marry You And I'm No Moocher by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 18, 2008
awwwwwwwwwww cry smiley
Re: Needlady, I Want To Marry You And I'm No Moocher by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 18, 2008
@ibkaye

lol,dis one wey u dey cry,wetin happen cheesy cheesy abi d love strong abi na wetin
Re: Needlady, I Want To Marry You And I'm No Moocher by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 18, 2008
@jenny
yes dear, d love strong o, e be like say dey both meant for each other cry kiss
Re: Needlady, I Want To Marry You And I'm No Moocher by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 18, 2008
@ibkaye

ok,i understand u my sis,person suppose cry for d love jare,make u clean ur eyes u hear no cry again grin grin grin
Re: Needlady, I Want To Marry You And I'm No Moocher by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 18, 2008
@jenny
yes dearest sister, i no go cry again smiley kiss
Re: Needlady, I Want To Marry You And I'm No Moocher by deola1(m): 8:35pm On Apr 18, 2008
Hi ibkaye sweetie
@ topic or watever
cool
Re: Needlady, I Want To Marry You And I'm No Moocher by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 18, 2008
@deola
Sannu! smiley
Re: Needlady, I Want To Marry You And I'm No Moocher by deola1(m): 8:44pm On Apr 18, 2008
@ibk
are u really from kano? tongue
Re: Needlady, I Want To Marry You And I'm No Moocher by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 18, 2008
@deola
pahahahaha! no, i change my location constantly grin cheesy
Re: Needlady, I Want To Marry You And I'm No Moocher by deola1(m): 8:49pm On Apr 18, 2008
Hmmm, where are u now? Lagos is cool
Re: Needlady, I Want To Marry You And I'm No Moocher by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 18, 2008
@deola
I'm not even in Nigeria tongue
Re: Needlady, I Want To Marry You And I'm No Moocher by deola1(m): 8:51pm On Apr 18, 2008
awesome, where are u? i bet not Liberia cheesy
Re: Needlady, I Want To Marry You And I'm No Moocher by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 18, 2008
@deola
hehehe UK, London tongue
Re: Needlady, I Want To Marry You And I'm No Moocher by deola1(m): 8:53pm On Apr 18, 2008
Where exactly i've only been to Vancouver, Canada to be precise
Re: Needlady, I Want To Marry You And I'm No Moocher by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 18, 2008
@deola
South London, Surrey tongue
Re: Needlady, I Want To Marry You And I'm No Moocher by deola1(m): 8:55pm On Apr 18, 2008
so when are u coming back?
Re: Needlady, I Want To Marry You And I'm No Moocher by Busta(f): 8:56pm On Apr 18, 2008
see what NL has degenerated into?
Re: Needlady, I Want To Marry You And I'm No Moocher by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 18, 2008
@deola
coming back where? Nigeria? I've only been there twice tongue oops, im doing that whole offtopic thing, sorry o
Re: Needlady, I Want To Marry You And I'm No Moocher by deola1(m): 8:57pm On Apr 18, 2008
Busta:

see what Nairaland has degenerated into?
Dont interrupt!!! just back off
Re: Needlady, I Want To Marry You And I'm No Moocher by deola1(m): 8:58pm On Apr 18, 2008
@Ibk
Am coming right there tongue
Re: Needlady, I Want To Marry You And I'm No Moocher by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 18, 2008
deola1:

eyyah don't be mean smiley

@deola
ok o tongue

@topic
yes, mooching is very bad cheesy tongue
Re: Needlady, I Want To Marry You And I'm No Moocher by Busta(f): 9:00pm On Apr 18, 2008
deola1:

are u that desperate?
Re: Needlady, I Want To Marry You And I'm No Moocher by deola1(m): 9:01pm On Apr 18, 2008
ibkaye:

eyyah don't be mean  smiley

@deola
ok o tongue

@topic
yes, mooching is very bad  cheesy tongue
embarassed am leaving now, take care sweetie embarassed embarassed embarassed but have this kiss
Re: Needlady, I Want To Marry You And I'm No Moocher by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 18, 2008
deola1:

embarassed am leaving now, take care sweetie embarassed embarassed embarassed but have this kiss
urghh, thanx? tongue lipsrsealed smiley
Re: Needlady, I Want To Marry You And I'm No Moocher by arianne(f): 10:12pm On Apr 18, 2008
ibkaye:

eyyah don't be mean smiley

@deola
ok o tongue

@topic
yes, mooching is very bad cheesy tongue

@ibk- are u that distracted? the thread is not even about moochers. i guess u must be feelin the vibes, eh ? cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am A Sex Legend / Closed / Lets Date And Hook-up Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.