Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,779 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:06 AM

Hurray!!! I'm One Year Old On Nairaland Today. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hurray!!! I'm One Year Old On Nairaland Today. (972 Views)

See What I Saw On Nairaland Today(graphic Pic) / Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! / I Am One Year Old On Nairaland Today! Come Celebrate With Me! (2) (3) (4)

Hurray!!! I'm One Year Old On Nairaland Today. by jhydebaba(m): 12:25pm On May 09, 2013
You can call me a learner but the fact remains that I love statistics and Nairaland has not failed in providing accurate statistics. So far I've spent 1 year on Nairaland (1month, 14days online shocked), made 4829 posts and 50 topics (I made front page once wink you too can make it cheesy ).

Today, I remember my times on this forum. My topics and my posts, the ones that received so many likes, the ones that got me banned and the ones that received so many bashing from fellow Nairalanders.

The friends I made on the forum that keeps me going and always wanting to make me open Nairaland. I say thank you all and hope to continue like that till the end.

To the following people, I say thank you:

Seun: for creating the forum

Idowuogbo: u can't pass through Nairaland without noticing her. She made me want to come on the forum when I was still a newbie. Osheee maaami! I'm one of your fan MA.

Obinoscopy: he once made jest of me for referring to Pyguru as human and I also smacked his e-head (can he ever remember that That's why its always good to do good because you dont know who u'll still come across later in life)but we later became friends on the game section.

Sexkillz: I hate to like him but I do like him. I know its not easy to combine dry and wet heads together.

Others:

Shugamania: my sugar

Beync: my in-law

Fairygeh: my sister

Fellis: my e-lover

Biolabee: my paddy for jungle

Mynd: old time friend

190: my rival

Slimyem: actually, I e-love her but I try to get on her nerves cheesy (that's in the past sha).

Br3nd4: accept my proposal now.

Kola oloye: my guy

Shayoor: accept my proposal now.

Vicky: my paddy for U.S.Ajegunle

YOU: how can I forget YOU I didn't forget you but my battery is down. I owe you one. I love you all.

On a final note, let's join hands and make this forum a better place thereby becoming the best in the world.

Make una pop something for me now, bikonu cheesy

Long live Nigeria
Long live Nairaland

NB: don't relate my e-personality with my personality.

Re: Hurray!!! I'm One Year Old On Nairaland Today. by tinuolababy(f): 12:35pm On May 09, 2013
cheesy congratulations. LLNP undecided

Re: Hurray!!! I'm One Year Old On Nairaland Today. by biolabee(m): 1:06pm On May 09, 2013
@jhydebaba... well done and i am proud of you for making waves in this cyber land in such a short time

Your stories and games brighten up my day
your jabbling triangle with Obyno and lipsrsealed also provide good reading

More years to you on this land and even in the real world... Amin

Carry GOOOOOOOO

Re: Hurray!!! I'm One Year Old On Nairaland Today. by Idowuogbo(f): 1:53pm On May 09, 2013
Eyan mi! Bring d schnapps na! cheesy grin

Re: Hurray!!! I'm One Year Old On Nairaland Today. by fredoooooo: 2:15pm On May 09, 2013
Idowuogbo: Eyan mi! Bring d schnapps na! cheesy grin

omuti , na shekpe e dey grin grin grin grin

@OP make sure you add kolanut with the schnapps grin

Re: Hurray!!! I'm One Year Old On Nairaland Today. by Idowuogbo(f): 2:25pm On May 09, 2013
fredoooooo:

omuti , na shekpe e dey grin grin grin grin

@OP make sure you add kolanut with the schnapps grin
See u! Me and d op go way bck o!

Jyhdon, tell dis guy how we dey flex lori flambush and how we dey use paraga do mouthwash. grin grin
Re: Hurray!!! I'm One Year Old On Nairaland Today. by Shugamania(f): 2:29pm On May 09, 2013
Lollll..

My sugar, luv u too jare..
Hip hip hip.. Hurray!
Oya manage these cakes..

Where's the DJ?
Me sef go celebrate my own soon wink.

Re: Hurray!!! I'm One Year Old On Nairaland Today. by Shugamania(f): 2:40pm On May 09, 2013
Idowuogbo: Eyan mi! Bring d schnapps na! cheesy grin

Maami, schnapps alone no go do oo..
We need honey, salt, pepper, atare, ogidiga, alomo etc to accompany the prayer on its way..
Re: Hurray!!! I'm One Year Old On Nairaland Today. by jhydebaba(m): 2:49pm On May 09, 2013
@all, thanks so much.
Re: Hurray!!! I'm One Year Old On Nairaland Today. by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 09, 2013
Congratulobia babajhyde. . cheesy
I dey feel you for this forum wella, Mr. Manager. . . Lol

Come o. . .how many of us you dey propose to? grin
Re: Hurray!!! I'm One Year Old On Nairaland Today. by jhydebaba(m): 4:16pm On May 09, 2013
Br3nd4: Congratulobia babajhyde. . cheesy
I dey feel you for this forum wella, Mr. Manager. . . Lol

Come o. . .how many of us you dey propose to? grin
only you now cheesy
Re: Hurray!!! I'm One Year Old On Nairaland Today. by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 09, 2013
jhydebaba: only you now cheesy

Make I wear sun shade read that your epistle again. . Im scoming tongue
Re: Hurray!!! I'm One Year Old On Nairaland Today. by Obinoscopy(m): 4:35pm On May 09, 2013
Jhyde, congrats. Nairaland has become addictive for me because of guys like u. You are an integral member of the nairaland community and we all love you (especially br3nd4 wink).

I'm honored knowing u. I think I can remember a little of that pyguru incidence...lol. You are fun to chat with. With u its never a dull moment.

Keep on being who u are and keep on updating that Hotelier Thread wink. We love it!

Re: Hurray!!! I'm One Year Old On Nairaland Today. by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 09, 2013
Yimu grin
Re: Hurray!!! I'm One Year Old On Nairaland Today. by Obinoscopy(m): 4:38pm On May 09, 2013
Br3nd4: Yimu grin
Yimus back wink grin
Re: Hurray!!! I'm One Year Old On Nairaland Today. by jhydebaba(m): 4:38pm On May 09, 2013
Br3nd4: Yimu grin
Pls don't yimu at him oh! Do u know u risk a ban if u do that now
Re: Hurray!!! I'm One Year Old On Nairaland Today. by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 09, 2013
Happy one year anniversary e-lover,

Wishing you more fruitful years on Nairaland kiss

Re: Hurray!!! I'm One Year Old On Nairaland Today. by Obinoscopy(m): 4:45pm On May 09, 2013
fellis: Happy one year anniversary e-lover,

This is nice cheesy. How come nobody wished me a one-year anniversary during my own time sad.
Re: Hurray!!! I'm One Year Old On Nairaland Today. by jhydebaba(m): 4:46pm On May 09, 2013
Obinoscopy: Jhyde, congrats. Nairaland has become addictive for me because of guys like u. You are an integral member of the nairaland community and we all love you (especially br3nd4 wink).

I'm honored knowing u. I think I can remember a little of that pyguru incidence...lol. You are fun to chat with. With u its never a dull moment.

Keep on being who u are and keep on updating that Hotelier Thread wink. We love it!
Thanks bro.

I know we all love ashewo tinz cheesy tongue but we tend to hide it wink anyway i don't just like updating any story, I prefer to restrict myself to the interesting ones so that the thread doesn't get bored.

I'll sure update soon... I appreciate wink I promise you two girls wink
Re: Hurray!!! I'm One Year Old On Nairaland Today. by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 09, 2013
Obinoscopy: This is nice cheesy. How come nobody wished me a one-year anniversary during my own time sad.

You didn't start a thread to tell us about it.......
Re: Hurray!!! I'm One Year Old On Nairaland Today. by jhydebaba(m): 4:51pm On May 09, 2013
fellis: Happy one year anniversary e-lover,

Hope u're coming home tonight We gotta celebrate in a big way love kiss kiss kiss
Re: Hurray!!! I'm One Year Old On Nairaland Today. by Obinoscopy(m): 5:00pm On May 09, 2013
jhydebaba: Pls don't yimu at him oh! Do u know u risk a ban if u do that now
Who is that yeye mod that set up that rule? He no fit try am for my br3nd4. I go de-mod am st8 angry grin
Re: Hurray!!! I'm One Year Old On Nairaland Today. by Shugamania(f): 5:07pm On May 09, 2013
jhydebaba: Pls don't yimu at him oh! Do u know u risk a ban if u do that now

He's right u know..
Thou shall not disrespect d mods.

Jhyde, where the stuffs wey we say make u bring for skelnbration nah?
We need to pray to d gods of nairaland o.
Re: Hurray!!! I'm One Year Old On Nairaland Today. by jhydebaba(m): 5:23pm On May 09, 2013
Obinoscopy: Who is that yeye mod that set up that rule? He no fit try am for my br3nd4. I go de-mod am st8 angry grin
but e be like say na u oh wink
Re: Hurray!!! I'm One Year Old On Nairaland Today. by jhydebaba(m): 5:27pm On May 09, 2013
Shugamania:

He's right u know..
Thou shall not disrespect d mods.

Jhyde, where the stuffs wey we say make u bring for skelnbration nah?
We need to pray to d gods of nairaland o.
It's in care of Idowuogbo wink she'll settle all the boys.
Re: Hurray!!! I'm One Year Old On Nairaland Today. by biolabee(m): 5:42pm On May 09, 2013
Obinoscopy: Jhyde, congrats. Nairaland has become addictive for me because of guys like u. You are an integral member of the nairaland community and we all love you (especially br3nd4 wink).

yes oh we love the tales of oko jenifa.. sulia kan..
Re: Hurray!!! I'm One Year Old On Nairaland Today. by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 09, 2013
Obinoscopy: Who is that yeye mod that set up that rule? He no fit try am for my br3nd4. I go de-mod am st8 angry grin

Ehmm. . .uhm. . . E be like na you o tongue grin
Re: Hurray!!! I'm One Year Old On Nairaland Today. by jhydebaba(m): 10:07pm On Jun 04, 2016
Wow!!! Just like yesterday. I missed you guys so much.

100 Level Female FUTO Student Drinks Bleach For Suspected Heartbreak / Do You Wax Your Pubic Hair? / CRASH UPDATE: Obasanjo, Agagu’s Sons Survive, Owner Of MIC Caskets Dead