Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,799 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

My Personal Portfolio Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Personal Portfolio Website (718 Views)

Silverslide Portfolio Wordpress Theme ( Best For You Designers/coders ) / Advanced Xml Portfolio Website / Please Assist Me In Designing My Personal Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Personal Portfolio Website by GraphicsPlus(m): 3:10pm On May 09, 2013
I usually don't get work from personal portfolio.
I get most of my works from referrals.
But I said let me just put something together.
Just finished it last night.
Will add my works to the portfolio page soonest.
Check it and tell me what you think.
http://www.ctrlshiftstudios.com/
Re: My Personal Portfolio Website by miracle4(m): 3:58pm On May 09, 2013
extremely impressive
Re: My Personal Portfolio Website by databoy247(m): 4:22pm On May 09, 2013
Lovely, its really nice.

But you urgly sha...hehehe. So you are one of those Indian folks that makes work difficult for us in the international scene abi... grin grin
Re: My Personal Portfolio Website by yawatide(f): 4:53pm On May 09, 2013
I particularly like the fact that the site is responsive. Way to go!

Other than that, the portfolio page isn't showing anything, in FF and IE. If I copy the URL in say, FF, and paste it in IE, it opens only the particular section, with no way of going to other sections or the home page.
Re: My Personal Portfolio Website by GraphicsPlus(m): 6:44pm On May 09, 2013
@Yawatide, thank u. I think I have fixed that and I have checked it in all the five major browsers. FF, IE, SA, CH and OP and it works fine. When at the portfolio page, you can go back to the home page by clicking on the logo.
Thank u.
Re: My Personal Portfolio Website by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 10:24pm On May 09, 2013
Nice one, at first, tot u were the white guy until I scrolled down. grin
I also tot the ctrlshift at the bottom would shift me back to top but discovered it is shiftless. cool
I also expected to see some CSS3 transitions, load on demand and few gymnastic effects. Anyways, I guess u decided to make it simple.

Kudos.

[size=16pt]A[/size]fols[size=16pt]N[/size]etworks

Re: My Personal Portfolio Website by Napolitano(m): 4:12pm On May 11, 2013
Very impressive, Mate
Re: My Personal Portfolio Website by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 11, 2013
Cool site bro.really nice one

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Addynamo On Smf / Who Needs My Free Assistance Today? / How To Become A Super Affiliate In Niche Markets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.