Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,103 members, 7,828,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Ebook & Digital Download - Software? System Sends The Ebook! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Ebook & Digital Download - Software? System Sends The Ebook! (678 Views)

Make Money Unlocking Any Modems! Download Software Free! / Freeware/commercials Anti-virus Download Software - Filehippo.com / What Is Your Favorite Download, Software, And Website. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ebook & Digital Download - Software? System Sends The Ebook! by abujabooks(f): 1:32am On Apr 19, 2008
@All,

I have just found the software of my dreams. As someone who sells a lot of digital goods, I've
been really fed up with having some of my items 'swiped' from under my nose.

I know, I know, I've taken all the usual precautions, used probably every system going to look after my files, but there are still people wanting to get hold of the files 'their way' and not the 'fair way'.

Ebook & Digital Download - software? !! Imagine this, when your customer buys an ebook, YOU DON'T HAVE TO SEND AN EMAIL LINK ANYMORE. The system sends the ebook!!

NO MORE CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS.
NO MORE STRESS ABOUT SENDING THE EBOOK.
IMMEDIATE DELIVERY TO CUSTOMER.
AUTOMATED.
AND MANY MORE FEATURES.

So what is this fantastic new product and why has it got me so excited?

It's called SmartDD (the name alone makes me feel good!) and it uses a really clever method to 'hide' my download files. I can't tell you the secret here, but if you click on

http://www.smartdd.com/special/?thankyou-page=12717

it will give you all the information you need.

You *must* take a look!

I'm going to use it to deliver all my products to my customers from now on.

It is cool and I knew you would want to see it too.

Thanks.

To Your Success.
Re: Ebook & Digital Download - Software? System Sends The Ebook! by hayprof(m): 9:37am On Apr 19, 2008
U grab not all you Have spatted ** lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Install Windows On Your Mac Operating System / Downgrade Vista To Xp / Pls Men Dem,i Don't Know Which Monitor Will Work With My System Cos My Dell (monitor) Refused 2 Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.