Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,989 members, 7,814,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Festac Girls Beware - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Festac Girls Beware (1881 Views)

Sad Photo Of The Woman And Her 18-month-old Baby Killed By Robbers In Festac / Photo: Tuface Building A Night Club in Festac / Bishop Oyedepo Buys N450M Mansion At Festac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Festac Girls Beware by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 09, 2013
my friend is HIV positive, which he contacted at one ashi joint he normally go to, when he went for a test thinking he only contacted gonorrhea it turn out he also contacted HIV too. To cut long story short, what he does now is to sleep with anything wearing skirt in Festac. In the process of releasing he will intentionally remove the CD. I've warned him I will report him to the police but I feel so sorry for him. He can't stop infecting girls cos according to him dey gave it to him first. I've told him to give his life to Christ dats the main thing now not pay back time. So girls in Festac be very very careful. He stays somewhere in 7th Avenue. Won't tell you girls the close. To make matters worst for girls his parents are wealthy.he can afford to pay any price for sex.
Re: Festac Girls Beware by MrCork: 4:33pm On May 09, 2013
googlepikin: my friend is HIV positive, which he contacted at one ashi joint he normally go to, when he went for a test thinking he only contacted gonorrhea it turn out he also contacted HIV too. To cut long story short, what he does now is to sleep with anything wearing skirt in Festac. In the process of releasing he will intentionally remove the CD. I've warned him I will report him to the police but I feel so sorry for him. He can't stop infecting girls cos according to him dey gave it to him first. I've told him to give his life to Christ dats the main thing now not pay back time. So girls in Festac be very very careful. He stays somewhere in 7th Avenue. Won't tell you girls the close. To make matters worst for girls his parents are wealthy.he can afford to pay any price for sex.

...Great Move bro...Well done...bro are u sure that friend is not u? undecided

1 Like

Re: Festac Girls Beware by Dyt(f): 4:34pm On May 09, 2013
Cork
Gerrout now

1 Like

Re: Festac Girls Beware by Afam4eva(m): 4:37pm On May 09, 2013
@OP
You will do the world a lot of good if you report your friend to the authorities.
Re: Festac Girls Beware by MrCork: 4:41pm On May 09, 2013
Afam4eva: @OP
You will do the world a lot of good if you report your friend to the authorities.

.....so u report people wit health issues to Police in Nigeria??...No doctors, hospital or clinics?. O lord hav mercy! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Festac Girls Beware by Afam4eva(m): 4:43pm On May 09, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

.....so u report people wit health issues to Police in Nigeria??...No doctors, hospital or clinics?. O lord hav mercy! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Not because he has HIV but because he's infecting innocent people.
Re: Festac Girls Beware by MrCork: 4:53pm On May 09, 2013
Afam4eva:
Not because he has HIV but because he's infecting innocent people.

..OK..maybe they should tie him up to a Pole undecided

1 Like

Re: Festac Girls Beware by Inik(m): 5:37pm On May 09, 2013
Your friend needs helps he is only going to shorten his life at the end.

How are we sure that the friend is not mr cork lipsrsealed
Re: Festac Girls Beware by MrCork: 6:05pm On May 09, 2013
googlepikin: my friend is HIV positive, which he contacted at one ashi joint he normally go to, when he went for a test thinking he only contacted gonorrhea it turn out he also contacted HIV too. To cut long story short, what he does now is to sleep with anything wearing skirt in Festac. In the process of releasing he will intentionally remove the CD. I've warned him I will report him to the police but I feel so sorry for him. He can't stop infecting girls cos according to him dey gave it to him first. I've told him to give his life to Christ dats the main thing now not pay back time. So girls in Festac be very very careful. He stays somewhere in 7th Avenue. Won't tell you girls the close. To make matters worst for girls his parents are wealthy.he can afford to pay any price for sex.

.. My advise: REPORT HIM BEFORE HE MURDERS INNOCENT GIRLS...OR ELSE, IT WILL HAUNT U FOR LIFE!!!! angry
Re: Festac Girls Beware by no1madman(m): 6:33pm On May 09, 2013
Nor b 2day!There r millions of 'em out there. . . yeparipa!
Re: Festac Girls Beware by Gratia(f): 7:32pm On May 09, 2013
Dem Plenty for Festac na
@ Op God Bless u bro
Re: Festac Girls Beware by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 09, 2013
@op, beware oo bcoz that your friend might infect you if he knows how. Is better you tell any close authority, or his parents.
Re: Festac Girls Beware by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 09, 2013
Na wa o
good tin u warned some who will read dis post
tht ur friend needs Christ
he should of let his brain think not his pants
may hs plans not succeed nd hs only killing himself o! Silly man
Re: Festac Girls Beware by Scarpon(m): 11:58pm On May 09, 2013
@op u should called the police to arrest him before he commit more murders

(1) (Reply)

Rare Pictures Of Kim Kardashian Pregnancy Pictures / Rukky Sanda Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At The Yvonne Nelson's Movie Premiere / Photos:stella Damasus's Daughter Makes Nollywood Debut In New Series By Daniel A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.