Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Four Corpers Docked For Noise Making - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Four Corpers Docked For Noise Making (16617 Views)

NYSC Member Docked For Alleged Rape Of 15-year-old In Ede / Four NYSC Members Docked For Noise Making (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Corpers Docked For Noise Making by Jarus(m): 10:29am On May 10, 2013
All these kind of stories always happen in Ibadan cheesy

Other typical Ibadan news:

Mother of 5 files divorce because husband's thing is too small

Carpentar sleeps with neighbour's wife

I wonder whether Ibadan courts no get job
cheesy
Re: Four Corpers Docked For Noise Making by OkochiZico(m): 10:29am On May 10, 2013
Serves them right, most people behave abnormally because they're called certain name. Are they kids, that doesn't know that orderliness is the watchword in court premises?

Often, elders behave like little children even when they're asked to maintain decorum and alertness.
A LESSON FOR ALL ABNORMALLY BEHAVED ADULT.
Re: Four Corpers Docked For Noise Making by Sabena: 10:33am On May 10, 2013
The shld have shown some maturity, since they recieved warning. They shld be sent back to kindergaton!
Re: Four Corpers Docked For Noise Making by Nobody: 10:34am On May 10, 2013
Hadeyeancah: What of the goat,hen and other animals that are always making noise around that place.
They should arrest them also...Naija
Go arrest them, Okon. Them for go for north go dey make noise. I was once a corper, some corpers misbehave.
Re: Four Corpers Docked For Noise Making by ShackAttack: 10:36am On May 10, 2013
what!
Re: Four Corpers Docked For Noise Making by Sabena: 10:42am On May 10, 2013
draogtech: Four NYSC members were on Thursday dragged before an Ibadan Chief Magistrates’ Court sitting in Mapo for allegedly disrupting proceedings.

The corps members were at the premises of the popular Mapo Hall for their weekly Community Development Service.

The police had told the court that they had in the past written letters to the NYSC Office in Ibadan complaining about the noise often made by corps members.

Angered by the disturbance during Thursday’s proceedings, Chief Magistrate, Adams Adeshina ordered the corps members to appear in the dock to explain why they should not be convicted for contempt.

Read more at: http://premiumtimesng.com/news/133522-four-nysc-members-docked-for-noise-making.html
Re: Four Corpers Docked For Noise Making by Nobody: 10:43am On May 10, 2013
Policewoman: THE MAGISTRATE IS JOBLESS. wink

What of you wey effect the arrest?

1 Like

Re: Four Corpers Docked For Noise Making by kcpumping(m): 10:55am On May 10, 2013
hardbody: You all are missing the point. When a court is in session, absolute quiet is what is expected, infact it is not allowed for passing vehicles to blare their horn. If caught disturbing the proceedings by your noise making, it is actually contempt and you could be so docked to purge you of that contempt.

No one is above the law (so to speak) and Corpers are no exceptions. immunity ko immunization ni

Where are they now sha?

You don't seems to get the whole thing bro...aw on earth should they arrest them for making noise? Have you ever seen any cds center that maintain such quietness the magistrate is asking for?they are all carrying out there civic responsibilities and should be accorded due respect for crying out loud, such couldn't have happened during my service year I swell.....rubbish.
Re: Four Corpers Docked For Noise Making by badmeat(m): 10:59am On May 10, 2013
grin,grin
Re: Four Corpers Docked For Noise Making by emisun(m): 11:11am On May 10, 2013
It's no suprise.being a corp member can't significantly add to your intelligence.infact,most of the corp members think it's all about fun.the low value system in our society,coupled with the low standard of education,made these fellows lose their senses.corp members behave too childish.i think the one year service should be turned into one year compulsory military service in order to instil discipline in them.

1 Like

Re: Four Corpers Docked For Noise Making by Fesisko(m): 11:15am On May 10, 2013
Sijo01:

Immunity to distract court proceedings with their kindergarten attitudes?
I wonder!
Re: Four Corpers Docked For Noise Making by chakula: 11:48am On May 10, 2013
Policewoman: THE MAGISTRATE IS JOBLESS. wink

Like policewomen policeman I swear.
Re: Four Corpers Docked For Noise Making by Rastamann: 12:00pm On May 10, 2013
what kind of noise are they making to warrant this type of treatment? Why dem no go arrest all the cars that are drivin with their horns around the Mapo Hall? naija for wuruwuru!
Re: Four Corpers Docked For Noise Making by Selwin256(m): 12:16pm On May 10, 2013
Dats Naija 4 uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Re: Four Corpers Docked For Noise Making by IYANGBALI: 12:20pm On May 10, 2013
nu-well:
What in the world? O le to yen ni?
sad angry
o le ju be lo o
Re: Four Corpers Docked For Noise Making by Bee4real: 12:50pm On May 10, 2013
But excuse me, what is now the difference between Agbero gathering and literates gatherings. so because they are corpers they should not obey the law of the land, na only God knows where they graduated from, just find out u will see dat they are from all these GLORIFIED secondary schools called PRIVATE HIGHER INSTITUTIONS. They pass tru school and school did not pass tru them.
Re: Four Corpers Docked For Noise Making by 1bunne4lif(m): 1:27pm On May 10, 2013
draogtech: Four NYSC members were on Thursday dragged before an Ibadan Chief Magistrates’ Court sitting in Mapo for allegedly disrupting proceedings.

The corps members were at the premises of the popular Mapo Hall for their weekly Community Development Service.

The police had told the court that they had in the past written letters to the NYSC Office in Ibadan complaining about the noise often made by corps members.

Angered by the disturbance during Thursday’s proceedings, Chief Magistrate, Adams Adeshina ordered the corps members to appear in the dock to explain why they should not be convicted for contempt.

Read more at: http://premiumtimesng.com/news/133522-four-nysc-members-docked-for-noise-making.html
;-> why is it that 9ja always focus on things less relevant leaving out important things. Make them go arrest asari, lol:-D
Re: Four Corpers Docked For Noise Making by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 10, 2013
hardbody: You all are missing the point. When a court is in session, absolute quiet is what is expected, infact it is not allowed for passing vehicles to blare their horn. If caught disturbing the proceedings by your noise making, it is actually contempt and you could be so docked to purge you of that contempt.

Thou shal only wisper, grin, smile, poke, no staring @ de judge, walk gently, gently etc wen court dey proceed. Dats all. *Tehehe*
Re: Four Corpers Docked For Noise Making by Anthiga(m): 2:50pm On May 10, 2013
Lol
Re: Four Corpers Docked For Noise Making by neyyo101: 3:04pm On May 10, 2013
are u telling me this four corp members are d only ones making noise?where is d spirit of ALUTA?,where is ur ruggedity?something must be done to this injustice...i want full mobilization of youth serving in oyo state on thursday...that court must come down with only ur clap,source for every detail of legal practitionals on duty dat day,let pple feel ur struggle,ruggedity and call up d blood of aluta torun through u guys...after d so called service of a thing is there any Job for u guys?are u guys still alive at all?or are u all blind folded?speak up and address this issue with maturity...somebody must pay for dat arrest...
Re: Four Corpers Docked For Noise Making by hardbody: 3:13pm On May 10, 2013
kcpumping:

You don't seems to get the whole thing bro...aw on earth should they arrest them for making noise? Have you ever seen any cds center that maintain such quietness the magistrate is asking for?they are all carrying out there civic responsibilities and should be accorded due respect for crying out loud, such couldn't have happened during my service year I swell.....rubbish.

Bros, i feel you but i am sure some form of understanding could have been reached whereby the civic responsibility could have been carried out before the court's sitting or after the court has risen. Its been a long time i served so i do not remember what its all about however may i assure you that even if it was during your service year, given the same scenario, you will still be docked big time and guess what, nothing will happen...
Re: Four Corpers Docked For Noise Making by Ukaga: 3:13pm On May 10, 2013
Am not surprised at all, if a goat and a cow can be arrested in nigeria, what make u think corpers are immune from arrest. Rubbish country
Re: Four Corpers Docked For Noise Making by surugede(m): 3:27pm On May 10, 2013
Ogbeche77: Shebi they said Corpers have immunity as well, so na deceive dem dey deceive them grin
The magistrate gann no get work..

guy, go wear NYSC uniform go thief and see if IMMUNITY cover you.

the law is blind, u never hear am b4, e no no copper, u brake the law, dem duck dork u
Re: Four Corpers Docked For Noise Making by Petraman(m): 3:30pm On May 10, 2013
it is not funny
Re: Four Corpers Docked For Noise Making by KDULAR: 3:40pm On May 10, 2013
Some response has actually revealed how educated but uninformed , uncivil and uncultured we can be. The way some don't see anything wrong in misdemeanor and feigning ignorance of what even a secondary school leaver should be aware of and abide with. It is the same culture of contempt we display to every rightly constituted authority and order in all spheres of life that which is a major problem in this country is what was displayed brazenly by the Youth Corps members. Sometimes it is not the weight of the offense that matters but committing the offense and the wide no- remote implications. Let them be docked to set example for their stupidity and unexpected ignorance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Nigeria Is Cash-strapped,Cant Pay Monthly State Allocations& NYSC Allowance' / Bayelsa Corper Shot Dead, His Phone And Wallet Stolen (Graphic Photos) / How To Check NYSC Senate Approved List For All Institutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.