Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Mail Order Or Data Entry - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mail Order Or Data Entry (961 Views)

Please Do You Know Any Geniue Data Entry Jobs Online / Need Info On A Data Entry Online Or Work At Home Job In Naija. / Quickpaid Surveys And Data Entry Jobs: Scam Or No Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mail Order Or Data Entry by udezij(m): 10:21am On Apr 19, 2008
Hi everyone,are there genuine mail order or data entry business.If there are how do i get it since am in Uk.
Hope to hear from you guys
Re: Mail Order Or Data Entry by FMK(m): 10:33am On Apr 19, 2008
what exactly you need a data base or Application to manage your business such as Purchase Order processing, Stock management etc, ?
Re: Mail Order Or Data Entry by udezij(m): 10:39am On Apr 19, 2008
FMK:

what exactly you need a data base or Application to manage your business such as Purchase Order processing, Stock management etc, ?

I am looking to work in company from my home where by i can help them in data entry and they will pay me or mail orders
Re: Mail Order Or Data Entry by naijacutee(f): 12:37pm On Apr 19, 2008
[I did a search on jobs1 and here is what I found : http://www.jobs1.co.uk/directory/recruitment_home_working.html
Re: Mail Order Or Data Entry by freby(m): 10:00am On Apr 27, 2008
@ Udeziji,

There's a better form of mail order business, you can do that is quite popular in Nigeria too. I learnt it from one of my Business Mentors. Try to run a mail order business yourself as an entreprenuer. that is the best way to go. There's no company that would pay you as much as you can pay yourself.

Mail order business is a form of selling products or even services by mails without getting to reach your clients physically. There's no limitation to what you can sell with this form of marketing. Your being in an advanced country like UK gives you a perfect platform to run this business. And if you add the internet to it, then the sky should be your starting point.

Some of the products I have seen people sell include information products like books, How to manuals, CDs, DVDs etc I have sold my herbal juice right here in Nigeria through mail order too. Physical products too sell greatly with mail order. All you need to do is look for products that people really need and put it out there so they can buy from you.

You would need to get a classified advert spot in national dailies where you can tell people to find out more about your product by requesting for a free report. Your ability to write attractive offers, headlines and ads would really help.

should you need further info, I am available.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Proctect Myself Against Fraud In Importing Used Machines / How Can You Make Money Processing Email / Laundary Biz Lucrative Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.