Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

How To Submit Blogger Sitemap To Bing And Yahoo - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Submit Blogger Sitemap To Bing And Yahoo (1216 Views)

How To Submit Sitemap To Your Wapka Site / Rocket Your Website To Top Position On Google, Bing, Alexa, And Yahoo In 30 Days / How To Add An Xml Sitemap To Your Blogger Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Submit Blogger Sitemap To Bing And Yahoo by vowiski(m): 7:21pm On May 09, 2013
About two years ago, there was an announcement of a merger between Yahoo! site explorer and Bing webmaster tool. Few months after the announcement, the algorithmic transition to Bing was completed. I will explain how you can submit your Blogger sitemap to Bing and Yahoo effortlessly.

5 Easy Steps To Submit Blogger Sitemap to Bing and Yahoo
1. Log into Bing Webmaster Tools using your hotmail account
2. Add Site; insert your blog url inside the address bar and click Add Site.

3.Click "ADD" to submit your blog
4. Verify ownership using option 2.
5. http://www.thatnaijablog.com/2013/05/submit-blogger-sitemap-to-bing.html
Re: How To Submit Blogger Sitemap To Bing And Yahoo by jenifertaler: 11:34am On May 10, 2013
Go to webmaster tool then firstly verify your website. Then go to www.xml-sitemaps.com/

Submit your website here .Then they will give you sitmap.xml file. Finally you have to submit this on google website tools as like www.yourdomain.com/sitemap.xml

Then Google will add your all

contents

Thanks
Re: How To Submit Blogger Sitemap To Bing And Yahoo by vowiski(m): 11:33am On May 15, 2013
jenifertaler: Go to webmaster tool then firstly verify your website. Then go to www.xml-sitemaps.com/

Submit your website here .Then they will give you sitmap.xml file. Finally you have to submit this on google website tools as like www.yourdomain.com/sitemap.xml

Then Google will add your all

contents

Thanks

Did you read the title? Or your hands are inching you?

(1) (Reply)

Check Out My Site And Tell Me What's Wrong / Who Can Design A Wordpress Site Like The Mobile View Of Premiumtimesng / My Web App: NoPay - A Search Engine For Free Things Like Airtime, Data, Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.