Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,168 members, 7,957,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:38 AM

Girls Have Finally Torn Iyanya Cloth And Are Just Rubbing His Chest [PHOTO] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Girls Have Finally Torn Iyanya Cloth And Are Just Rubbing His Chest [PHOTO] (4475 Views)

Caroline Danjuma's Husband Rubbing Her Feet At A Night Club (photos) / Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs / A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Have Finally Torn Iyanya Cloth And Are Just Rubbing His Chest [PHOTO] by VivianWatson22: 7:23pm On May 09, 2013

1 Like

Re: Girls Have Finally Torn Iyanya Cloth And Are Just Rubbing His Chest [PHOTO] by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 09, 2013
Giving the masses what they want.
Re: Girls Have Finally Torn Iyanya Cloth And Are Just Rubbing His Chest [PHOTO] by mployer(m): 7:33pm On May 09, 2013
end time
Re: Girls Have Finally Torn Iyanya Cloth And Are Just Rubbing His Chest [PHOTO] by sauceEEP(m): 10:06pm On May 09, 2013
i wonder why inyanya prefers going topless whenever he's performing, i know his muscle and abs are his selling point but the guy is just taking it too far.
Re: Girls Have Finally Torn Iyanya Cloth And Are Just Rubbing His Chest [PHOTO] by Scarpon(m): 12:04am On May 10, 2013
iyanya it's your time ride on jare
Re: Girls Have Finally Torn Iyanya Cloth And Are Just Rubbing His Chest [PHOTO] by fankasibe: 12:09am On May 10, 2013
the guy juju don catch all dis Africa women......including my grand-mother grin

2 Likes

Re: Girls Have Finally Torn Iyanya Cloth And Are Just Rubbing His Chest [PHOTO] by Nobody: 7:15am On May 10, 2013
Next they will be tearing his pants
Re: Girls Have Finally Torn Iyanya Cloth And Are Just Rubbing His Chest [PHOTO] by SlyIg(f): 8:32am On May 10, 2013
I would have advice the music industry to ban this guy from stage performance but for the sake that he is my half brother!
Re: Girls Have Finally Torn Iyanya Cloth And Are Just Rubbing His Chest [PHOTO] by SlyIg(f): 8:33am On May 10, 2013
Re: Girls Have Finally Torn Iyanya Cloth And Are Just Rubbing His Chest [PHOTO] by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:39am On May 10, 2013
VivianWatson22: [img]http://3.bp..com/-pkMhceiJtcg/UYus4a4GXLI/AAAAAAABduk/uD3HHYbHXd8/s640/2.JPG[/img]

http://www.naijaxclusive.com/2013/05/xclusive-girls-have-finally-torn-iyanya.html
See as those gals de rub the body I hope some of them no put hands inside his pant
Re: Girls Have Finally Torn Iyanya Cloth And Are Just Rubbing His Chest [PHOTO] by seaman007: 9:16am On May 10, 2013
Did anyone is iyanya becos I can't see him,alll I see are jUs seas of heads

BUUt wait first ooo,is that not my girlfriend
Eeeeehhhhhhh this girl don kill me ooooooooooo
Relationship terminated
Re: Girls Have Finally Torn Iyanya Cloth And Are Just Rubbing His Chest [PHOTO] by Manweysabi(m): 9:34am On May 10, 2013
seaman007: Did anyone is iyanya becos I can't see him,alll I see are jUs seas of heads

BUUt wait first ooo,is that not my girlfriend
Eeeeehhhhhhh this girl don kill me ooooooooooo
Relationship terminated
undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Girls Have Finally Torn Iyanya Cloth And Are Just Rubbing His Chest [PHOTO] by ednut1(m): 10:41am On May 10, 2013
all dis old aunties self
Re: Girls Have Finally Torn Iyanya Cloth And Are Just Rubbing His Chest [PHOTO] by Nobody: 11:21am On May 10, 2013
Ucheosefoh: See as those gals de rub the body I hope some of them no put hands inside his pant
that's why he's protecting that region with his left hand grin
Re: Girls Have Finally Torn Iyanya Cloth And Are Just Rubbing His Chest [PHOTO] by prettycy(f): 1:32pm On May 10, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
fankasibe: the guy juju don catch all dis Africa women......including my grand-mother grin
Re: Girls Have Finally Torn Iyanya Cloth And Are Just Rubbing His Chest [PHOTO] by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 10, 2013
rafhell: Next they will be tearing his pants
he don use hand block where im POWER HOUSE dey before the girls help am bring the thing outside because the way the dey rush am like indomie ehen cheesy cheesy *singing in iyanyas voice*all i want is your (waist) chest cheesy
Re: Girls Have Finally Torn Iyanya Cloth And Are Just Rubbing His Chest [PHOTO] by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 10, 2013
hornipipe: that's why he's protecting that region with his left hand grin
na im most treasured asset be that cheesy he dey guard am jealously but some girls eye still dey there sha.dem dey look each other cheesy
Re: Girls Have Finally Torn Iyanya Cloth And Are Just Rubbing His Chest [PHOTO] by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 10, 2013
ednut1: all dis old aunties self
wetin do them,:/ them dey enjoy their lives joor cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Watch Kenya’s Kim Kadarshian Vera Sidika Twerk In New Video / Usain Bolt Thumped His Chest And Laughed Before The Finish Line (pix) / Meet ‘human Barbie Doll’ Who Has Spent N14million On Plastic Surgery (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.