Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Rick Ross Propose To Girlfriend With A Diamond Ring Worth $ 500,000 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rick Ross Propose To Girlfriend With A Diamond Ring Worth $ 500,000 (1852 Views)

Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) / Huddah Monroe Gets Diamond Ring Worth N360M From Her Boyfriend (photos) / OMG!!! Rick Ross Propose To Girlfriend With A Diamond Ring Worth $500,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rick Ross Propose To Girlfriend With A Diamond Ring Worth $ 500,000 by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 09, 2013
We just learned that LAST
WEEKEND, Rick Ross proposed
to his longtime girlfriend
Shateria. Shateria is a fashion
designer, a philanthropist, and
an all around BEAUTIFUL WOMAN. But more
importantly - she's a HOLD YOU
DOWN kinda chick. Shateria
was with Rick Ross when he
was just a SMALL TIME rapper.
And she also stayed with Rozay after the
ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT
earlier this year (She was
actually IN THE CAR with him)
. Rick got himself a REAL
TREASURE in Shateria - and he KNOWS IT. We hear that he
dropped a $500K diamond ring
on her - to SEAL THE DEAL.
Congrats to the HAPPY
COUPLE!!!
SOURCE; http://www..com/talk/topic,152324.0.html

Re: Rick Ross Propose To Girlfriend With A Diamond Ring Worth $ 500,000 by sexyglow(f): 8:01pm On May 09, 2013
Finally..at 40 congrats
Re: Rick Ross Propose To Girlfriend With A Diamond Ring Worth $ 500,000 by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 09, 2013
sexy glow: Finally..at 40 congrats
Got engaged late but he made it heavy. Thats over 77 million naira. Whew! Money good oh!
Re: Rick Ross Propose To Girlfriend With A Diamond Ring Worth $ 500,000 by ohaleoghene(f): 1:13am On May 10, 2013
sexy glow: Finally..at 40 congrats

Who told you marriage has age limit? They v been dating , so marriage is just to legalised it ...I love it when my bf hugs me in that manner
Re: Rick Ross Propose To Girlfriend With A Diamond Ring Worth $ 500,000 by Nobody: 11:09am On May 10, 2013
ohaleoghene:

Who told you marriage has age limit? They v been dating , so marriage is just to legalised it ...I love it when my bf hugs me in that manner
* blushing * even in public?

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Omotola And Toke Makinwa At The Future Awards Dinner / Cossy Orjiakor's Boyfriend Dumps Her! / African China Proposes To Girlfriend Ewemade Erhabor-emokpae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.