Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,048 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

What Could Be The Cause? Both Atheists And Theists Please Contribute. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Could Be The Cause? Both Atheists And Theists Please Contribute. (886 Views)

Atheists And Their Stupidity / Atheism FAQ - For Atheists And Theists / Favorite Atheists And Theists On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Be The Cause? Both Atheists And Theists Please Contribute. by ninja4life(m): 8:50pm On May 09, 2013
Well i have been having some thoughts about some news sometimes ago and what explanation could be used in explaining d cause.sometimes ago a woman gave birth to a horse,while another gave birth to a child with quran and so on which makes me to ask both theist and atheists wat explanation can u give as d cause or whether u think those reports are false.
Re: What Could Be The Cause? Both Atheists And Theists Please Contribute. by Heatblast(m): 12:09am On May 10, 2013
False of course
Re: What Could Be The Cause? Both Atheists And Theists Please Contribute. by tobechi74: 12:29am On May 10, 2013
go to science section
Re: What Could Be The Cause? Both Atheists And Theists Please Contribute. by Nobody: 3:15am On May 10, 2013
You don't expect Atheists to say they are real now do you?
Re: What Could Be The Cause? Both Atheists And Theists Please Contribute. by ninja4life(m): 5:40am On May 10, 2013
Wow so no explanation.ok oo
Re: What Could Be The Cause? Both Atheists And Theists Please Contribute. by kambo(m): 6:28am On May 10, 2013
events like this defy logical explanation. its spiritual-no doubt about it.
For atheists who think this is all matter, they should try their hands at explaing away this. trust them, they'll deny the events because they're no PHYSICAL PROOF -
their criteria for physical proof is unsatisfiable.
it shud have happened b4 their eyes
- if it was filmed on camera , it cud have been faked etc
- if they saw with their eyes, it could have been faked
or mayb they cud have been having an illusion
bla bla bla.
fact- you can always come up with a doubt.
I think this is one reason Y God in his wisdom wont stoop down to try to prove himself
by providng some form of physical evidence. He has given the world his word.
A bible is as easy to lay hands on as a cell phone and is cheaper.
if you dont believe His word - you're on O.Y.O.
No time to play them illusionary games.

that said- th is i africa- such stuffs still happen. wonder whether satan landed in africa when he was cast out!!
and the soot from the fall darkened our skins!!?
Y is africa number 1 in worthless things? juju blackmagic etc. ... but last in worthy things??
Re: What Could Be The Cause? Both Atheists And Theists Please Contribute. by Nobody: 6:32am On May 10, 2013
kambo: events like this defy logical explanation. its spiritual-no doubt about it.
For atheists who think this is all matter, they should try their hands at explaing away this. trust them, they'll deny the events because they're no PHYSICAL PROOF -
bla bla bla.
I think this is one reason Y God in his wisdom wont stoop down to try to prove himself

that said- th is i africa- such stuffs still happen. wonder whether satan landed in africa when he was cast out!!
Y is africa number 1 in worthless things? juju blackmagic etc. ... but last in worthy things??

tsk tsk

Self hating uncle tom.....keep being ashamed of your black skin......you are cursed by satan abi to be black?
Re: What Could Be The Cause? Both Atheists And Theists Please Contribute. by Niflheim(m): 6:42am On May 10, 2013
Women do not give birth to horses except in Scandinavian Mythology!!!The baby holding a quran was propaganda by the parents and the midwives!!!

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause? Both Atheists And Theists Please Contribute. by Nobody: 6:57am On May 10, 2013
Niflheim: Women do not give birth to horses except in Scandinavian Mythology!!!The baby holding a quran was propaganda by the parents and the midwives!!!

Well said!

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause? Both Atheists And Theists Please Contribute. by kambo(m): 8:22am On May 10, 2013
Niflheim: Women do not give birth to horses except in Scandinavian Mythology!!!The baby holding a quran was propaganda by the parents and the midwives!!!
Like i foretold in my previous post.. you'll find a way to deny it..
And fellow atheists will back up your denial...
Re: What Could Be The Cause? Both Atheists And Theists Please Contribute. by Nobody: 8:38am On May 10, 2013
kambo:
events like this defy logical explanation. its spiritual-no doubt about it.
and the soot from the fall darkened our skins!!? Y is africa number 1 in worthless things? juju blackmagic etc. ... but last in worthy things??

I weep for you. I have no other choice.

Africa is number 1 in 'worthless' things because of folks like you; the type that ensure their brain and its power to reason is dispensable upon encountering seemingly 'illogical' scenarios.

I would like to address your Satan theory but it might not be worth it..

ninja4life: Well i have been having some thoughts about some news sometimes ago and what explanation could be used in explaining d cause.sometimes ago a woman gave birth to a horse,while another gave birth to a child with quran and so on which makes me to ask both theist and atheists wat explanation can u give as d cause or whether u think those reports are false.

Do you think the reports are true? Are all reports true?

I've met a man who can jump over 2-storey buildings. Do you believe this?

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause? Both Atheists And Theists Please Contribute. by mazaje(m): 8:48am On May 10, 2013
ninja4life: Well i have been having some thoughts about some news sometimes ago and what explanation could be used in explaining d cause.sometimes ago a woman gave birth to a horse,while another gave birth to a child with quran and so on which makes me to ask both theist and atheists wat explanation can u give as d cause or whether u think those reports are false.

No woman has EVER given birth to a horsde any where it is a LIE . . . .The baby that was alleged to be born with the koran is nothing but propaganda. . .After the baby was born the koran was put into the baby's hands. . . .
Re: What Could Be The Cause? Both Atheists And Theists Please Contribute. by kambo(m): 10:33am On May 10, 2013
musKeeto:

I weep for you. I have no other choice.

Africa is number 1 in 'worthless' things because of folks like you; the type that ensure their brain and its power to reason is dispensable upon encountering seemingly 'illogical' scenarios.

I would like to address your Satan theory but it might not be worth it..

Do you think the reports are true? Are all reports true?

I've met a man who can jump over 2-storey buildings. Do you believe this?

you've not said anything ..
you weep for me? why.
cuz you believe everything can be logically explained?
and i say in life you'll encounter things that defy logic.
if you live in africa, where bizzarity is often reported (read-cannot be logically explained are rife).
some are false others are no doubt true. attested to by myriads of eye witnesses.
Your narrow definition of reality isnt even provable.its an assumption , you uphold too..
assuming it to be true.
You atheist try to shoe horn everything into a logical mould , like i said you will try to with this stories,
and if that doesnt fit, you banish , all inexplicable (inexplicable to man) phenomena
as fabrications.
I'm not emotional to weep for you folks. but i acknowledge this traits in you folks.
Re: What Could Be The Cause? Both Atheists And Theists Please Contribute. by AtheistD(m): 10:43am On May 10, 2013
What of the reports of some drillers in Russia who ended up drilling into Hell shocked

Every primary school science student will tell you that it is not possible yet many Christians believed it. Christians are gullible and believing anything relating to their religion no matter how silly. Muslims are similar too.

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause? Both Atheists And Theists Please Contribute. by Heatblast(m): 1:29pm On May 10, 2013
kambo: events like this defy logical explanation. its spiritual-no doubt about it.
bla bla bla.
Ever heard of proving something beyond a doubt?
For example
1)Nobody doubts his/her exsitence
2)Nobody doubts gravity even though it hasn't been seen before
3)Nobody doubts the existence of nairaland
4)Nobody doubts the existence of an electron even though it hasn't been seen before
5)Nobody doubts that there is a country called China.
I could go on and on, why don't people doubt them you might ask? Simple, because there is "un-doubtable" evidence of their existence. It is not "them say" or "someone said" like these fairy tales you want us to believe... One must remain skeptical and analyse the stories critically before believing.

What of other religious texts like the quran, aren't they suposedly from God?.. They all contradict each other(even themselves) yet they are from a perfect God that seems to evolve in the case of the bible... You don't believe in the other "words of God", you're O.Y.O

that said- th is i africa- such stuffs still happen.I wonder whether satan landed in africa when he was cast out!!

This is sickening and annoying. Infact, this is the main reason I quoted your post. Anyway I really don't blame you... You believe that your skin colour is a sign of a curse, because the slave master's religion said so... Take a good look at the japaneese people(yes I use them as an example everytime), they rejected that jewish deity you call 'almight god' kept their culture and accepted only new science, look at where they are today... Compared to Africa where religion was accepted with open arms, look at where we are today, look at the kind of stories you want us to believe, to the extent that some of us even believe that we are cursed.... Smh
Re: What Could Be The Cause? Both Atheists And Theists Please Contribute. by kambo(m): 2:09pm On May 10, 2013
Heatblast:
Ever heard of proving something beyond a doubt?
For example
1)Nobody doubts his/her exsitence
2)Nobody doubts gravity even though it hasn't been seen before
3)Nobody doubts the existence of nairaland
4)Nobody doubts the existence of an electron even though it hasn't been seen before
5)Nobody doubts that there is a country called China.
I could go on and on, why don't people doubt them you might ask? Simple, because there is "un-doubtable" evidence of their existence. It is not "them say" or "someone said" like these fairy tales you want us to believe... One must remain skeptical and analyse the stories critically before believing.

What of other religious texts like the quran, aren't they suposedly from God?.. They all contradict each other(even themselves) yet they are from a perfect God that seems to evolve in the case of the bible... You don't believe in the other "words of God", you're O.Y.O

This is sickening and annoying. Infact, this is the main reason I quoted your post. Anyway I really don't blame you... You believe that your skin colour is a sign of a curse, because the slave master's religion said so... Take a good look at the japaneese people(yes I use them as an example everytime), they rejected that jewish deity you call 'almight god' kept their culture and accepted only new science, look at where they are today... Compared to Africa where religion was accepted with open arms, look at where we are today, look at the kind of stories you want us to believe, to the extent that some of us even believe that we are cursed.... Smh

haha.. The satan soot aspect piqued som ppl. Read it context instead of liftg my wrds out of text. If i were a public offce holder a lot of folks wudve calld 4 my head.
Somtimes truth hurts.

Theres nothg like a physcally UNDOUBTABLE thing . The examples u gave ar all physcally Verifiable. If there were not U'd doubt . Atheists ar materialsts. If it cannot b Physcally or logically verified. It is not accepted as Truth. Wich is were u guys hav problem wth d bible. The bible clearly enunciates tht some phenomena are beyond d realm of d physical and defy human logic.

On d quoran debate. I'll say u read d bible. U dnt know enuff of christianity 2 make d assrtions u make.
If christians and muslims hav same God ,y will he give both groups diffrent scriptures tht conflict each other. God isnt schizoid. He isnt also d authr of confusion.

Advancement of japan by rejectg religion:
u thnk the bible is against intelligent enquiry.
Far from it.
Solomon in addition to penng scriptures wrote books on nature and animals.
Japanes used their brain .. They were suppose to. Is there anywhere tht says without servg God ur brain will die.? But wrd
Re: What Could Be The Cause? Both Atheists And Theists Please Contribute. by Heatblast(m): 2:46pm On May 10, 2013
[quote author=kambo]

haha.. The satan soot aspect piqued som ppl. Read it context instead of liftg my wrds out of text. If i were a public offce holder a lot of folks wudve calld 4 my head.
Somtimes truth hurts.
truth undecided
so you 'know for sure' that you're cursed... oh well suit yourself.

Theres nothg like a physcally UNDOUBTABLE thing . The examples u gave ar all physcally Verifiable. If there were not U'd doubt. Atheists ar materialsts. If it cannot b Physcally or logically verified. It is not accepted as Truth. Wich is were u guys hav problem wth d bible. The bible clearly enunciates tht some phenomena are beyond d realm of d physical and defy human logic.

you do know that the stories presented by the op are physical, so how do you prove it?, or do you want us to 'just believe'.

[b]On d quoran debate. I'll say u read d bible. U dnt know enuff of christianity 2 make d assrtions u make.
If christians and muslims hav same God ,y will he give both groups diffrent scriptures tht conflict each other. God isnt schizoid. He isnt also d authr of confusion.[\b]
I never said they have the same god. the message I was trying to pass across there is that: all religions claim they are from the true God including Islam and Christianity

Advancement of japan by rejectg religion:
u thnk the bible is against intelligent enquiry.
Far from it.
Solomon in addition to penng scriptures wrote books on nature and animals.
Japanes used their brain .. They were suppose to. Is there anywhere tht says without servg God ur brain will die.? But wrd
if the bible isn't against intelligent enquiry, sentences like "do not question god" wouldn't exist. moreover, there was an age when Christians ruled the world, guess what it is called??

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause? Both Atheists And Theists Please Contribute. by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 10, 2013
Re: What Could Be The Cause? Both Atheists And Theists Please Contribute. by Niflheim(m): 3:27pm On May 10, 2013
@Heatblast,.........................................I will help him to answer the question.It was called "The Dark Ages" aka "The Age of Ignorance and Foolishness"!!!

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause? Both Atheists And Theists Please Contribute. by AtheistD(m): 6:08pm On May 10, 2013
Niflheim: @Heatblast,.........................................I will help him to answer the question.It was called "The Dark Ages" aka "The Age of Ignorance and Foolishness"!!!

And the medieval era grin
The are 2 periods associated with a flourish in discovery, economies, trade and finance, art, learning etc.

The industrial age,
The renaissance

Both fuelled by technological, open mindedness and free thinking.
Re: What Could Be The Cause? Both Atheists And Theists Please Contribute. by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 10, 2013
Re: What Could Be The Cause? Both Atheists And Theists Please Contribute. by ninja4life(m): 2:11pm On May 11, 2013
tanks for all d reply but as a matter of fact i do not believe all those type of news cos dey seems almost impossible to me,but assuming all those religious propanganda are true will dat mean dat there are different gods unique 4 different religion if so then there will be no unique god which creatd heaven and earth like theist claim there will be gods with powers,is dat true or not is my question
Re: What Could Be The Cause? Both Atheists And Theists Please Contribute. by AtheistD(m): 3:41pm On May 11, 2013
ninja4life: tanks for all d reply but as a matter of fact i do not believe all those type of news cos dey seems almost impossible to me,but assuming all those religious propanganda are true will dat mean dat there are different gods unique 4 different religion if so then there will be no unique god which creatd heaven and earth like theist claim there will be gods with powers,is dat true or not is my question

only 1 god is genuine and the others are fake.... according to each religion wink
Re: What Could Be The Cause? Both Atheists And Theists Please Contribute. by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 11, 2013
come on OP you can't be serious. grin
Re: What Could Be The Cause? Both Atheists And Theists Please Contribute. by ninja4life(m): 7:11pm On May 11, 2013
*Kails*:
come on OP you can't be serious. grin
WHY NOT ?

(1) (Reply)

The Resurected Christ By Leader Olumba Olumba Obu / Scandalous! Scanned copies of Watchtowers Letter To Hitler During The Holocaust! / Ancestral Problems: How Do I Deal With It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.