Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Why Is It Too Long For The Judgement Day To Come? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Is It Too Long For The Judgement Day To Come? (557 Views)

How To Be A VIP On The Day Of Judgement / Happy Arafat Day To All Muslims Around The World. / Judgement Day (signs, Stages & Proceedings) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It Too Long For The Judgement Day To Come? by good4all: 11:16pm On May 09, 2013
Asalamu alaikum, this question is always general especially with those counting d population of the world. it may be said: "we are increasing in our population and we keep saying the world will end when and how will it happen"?. lets answer the reason why it may take too long in our own calender counting for the judgement day to come.

Firstly, the holy quran made us to understand that :"And they ask you to hasten on the torment! And Allah fails not His promise. And verily, a day with your Lord is as a thousand years of what you reckon". check quran 22 verse 48. Astonishly speaking, this implies my great grandfather, my grandfather, my father, me, my son, his son, my grandson my great grandson. Allah has never counted a day for all these past and future generations. definately, if Allah has programme the judgement day to be a week in His calculation, you could now vividly see how long it may take in our own calculation.

The increament in our population does not stop Allah from bringing an end to this world as there are minor and major signs that must be seen before the world will finally come to an end. l will refer you to sahih Bukhari, Muslim and all books of hadith for more reading inshallah may Allah be pleased with you.
Re: Why Is It Too Long For The Judgement Day To Come? by maclatunji: 12:08am On May 10, 2013
It would be nice if you quoted from the Quran and hadith to back your posts. It makes things clearer and more authoritative.
Re: Why Is It Too Long For The Judgement Day To Come? by tpia5: 6:05am On May 10, 2013
people are applying to go to mars, is that something you'd be interested in?

if you feel its taking too long to eliminate your enemies.

and why posting all over the place- are you confused.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Vs Islam / Learning Forum Or Bashing Forum / SUBHANALLAH! Ribery In Makkah!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.