Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,440 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:59 PM

El-Rufai To Soludo: You Created A Cancer - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai To Soludo: You Created A Cancer (18877 Views)

El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die / El-rufai To License Pastors And Muslim Clerics / Okonjo-Iweala Responds To Soludo's Attack (Press Release) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai To Soludo: You Created A Cancer by Dibiachukwu: 9:16pm On May 10, 2013
What is this el-rufai?
What is his qualifications?
What did he achieve as fct minister other than demolishing people's buildings?
Abokis don't build, they destroy.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai To Soludo: You Created A Cancer by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 10, 2013
The Zaccheaus of our time is a very troublesome man who ferments trouble to stay relevant...
Re: El-Rufai To Soludo: You Created A Cancer by AMvanquish: 10:12pm On May 10, 2013
ATM-CARD:
El-Rufai,mind ur biz and leave Soludo alone.Focus on ur brain-washed Almajiri's n improve their living standard.Aboki lik u.

To quote all that to call him aboki.. U must be an .......smh
Re: El-Rufai To Soludo: You Created A Cancer by AMvanquish: 10:17pm On May 10, 2013
tiwasiaife: But their schools differs one went to almajiri univ and got 1st class while the other university of Nigeria with 1st class

To refer. To ahmadu Bello University as an almajiri University! I can only imagine how you managed to struggle pass school.. Smh

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai To Soludo: You Created A Cancer by AnanseK(m): 10:27pm On May 10, 2013
ATM-CARD:
El-Rufai,mind ur biz and leave Soludo alone.Focus on ur brain-washed Almajiri's n improve their living standard.Aboki lik u.

These are the sort of insults and name calling that invites other insults . Mods to note please if they really are interested in sanitizing NL. This guy should be banned for years.
Re: El-Rufai To Soludo: You Created A Cancer by Drvu: 11:29pm On May 10, 2013
kiss[color=#990000][/color]personally I just don't like this soludo guy.that's all!
Re: El-Rufai To Soludo: You Created A Cancer by papaejima1: 11:52pm On May 10, 2013
Anybody notice the Mallam never denied admitting to Soludo that what he wrote were 'impressions he was given'?

That nails it IMHO
Re: El-Rufai To Soludo: You Created A Cancer by vandarsar(m): 11:56pm On May 10, 2013
Both are first class student grin grin grin

Gamji007:

Are you so blind to the fact that Soludo's consolidation "revolution" (imagine) grin was a fraud?
Well,lemme allow you to swim in your ignorance.

El-Rufai always gives the chance to prove him wrong,and none of those making rejoinders hace succesfully rebuffed his claims with living witnesses.

El-Rufai na correct first class material.
grin

Gamji007:

Are you so blind to the fact that Soludo's consolidation "revolution" (imagine) grin was a fraud?
Well,lemme allow you to swim in your ignorance.

El-Rufai always gives the chance to prove him wrong,and none of those making rejoinders hace succesfully rebuffed his claims with living witnesses.

El-Rufai na correct first class material.
Re: El-Rufai To Soludo: You Created A Cancer by vandarsar(m): 12:12am On May 11, 2013
Hey, a couple of jobs were lost in the banking sector and am sure you know why. Job we equally lost under sanusi, but those are side effect of trying to right the wrongs. Soludo's and that NSC DG were fraudstars.

e author=Degis]

This is the most useless statement in the last 3000 years that has been attributed to mankind. So for ya mind, you think say you don talk hehen!. So, it only occurred in your village that Sanusi Lamido Sanusi created Banking jobs or any other type of jobs at all. Shaking my head seriously for your generations yet unborn[/quote]
Re: El-Rufai To Soludo: You Created A Cancer by wwwkaycom(m): 2:26am On May 11, 2013
na them sabi joo, grammar too much sef, mtchew!

Re: El-Rufai To Soludo: You Created A Cancer by Credobee(m): 2:58am On May 11, 2013
I luv dz 2 gentlemen,
In every transmission or translation, there is omission.
D malam failed flat by quoting verbatim materials dt were clearly in reported speech as direct quotes.
I am not convinced by his response.
Writing down doz conversions wt in quotes wt all d inverted commas wz a no no 4 me since he wz not wt a voice recorder ........
Re: El-Rufai To Soludo: You Created A Cancer by Nobody: 3:20am On May 11, 2013
utumunta: Irrespective of what one might think of El rufa'I, this response is way better than what Soludo wrote as a response to his book. Soludo carried on like a man striving so hard to say something without saying anything!
This does not in anyway negate the fact that El rufa'I's book was an intellectual fraud and both men intellectual fraudsters.
Did you read carefully what was written by Soludo?
Re: El-Rufai To Soludo: You Created A Cancer by ekolina(m): 4:59am On May 11, 2013
AMvanquih:

To refer. To ahmadu Bello University as an almajiri University! I can only imagine how you managed to struggle pass school.. Smh
dnt mind him, it's purely issue of lack of knowledge
Re: El-Rufai To Soludo: You Created A Cancer by Nobody: 7:10am On May 11, 2013
You also call people names. I also question ur intellectual ability. Do not abuse others if u have points. For me el-rufai is a sadist critic. Nobody is perfect. Even as fct minister he also made mistakes. U dont attack personalities to be popular.
mathskill: When people lack the intellectual capacity to contribute meaningfully to a discussion they resort to name calling and character assassination. When they are inhibited by their mental shortcomings to comprehend the issue at hand and make logical conclusions they fall on verbal abuse.I am sorry to say u have peanut for brains.
Re: El-Rufai To Soludo: You Created A Cancer by bntY: 8:42am On May 11, 2013
much as i can't fathom what the maestros are bickering about,I enjoy d semantic gymnastics displayed by the two.
The chagrin by soludo was uncalled for, while the rejoinder by the Mallam only confirms d former's accusation.
Both appeared to have a latent fury buried, maybe, for d sake of dr common boss Obasanjo,only to be fuelled by El Rufai's unpragmatic pen.
I hope the politics that joined them together can quench this flame of nothingness come 2015.
Re: El-Rufai To Soludo: You Created A Cancer by ENEONWO(m): 8:53am On May 11, 2013
Hear El-Rufai "Why would i intentionally deceive the world that Soludo's tenure as governor of CBN started in mid-2005 rather than May of 2004?. This only occured when one of the book's editors thought the 2004 date was wrong and "corrected" it but that escaped subsequent editorial reviews. In the face of all the admitted malfeasance, he went on to state "So, Charles needs to substantiate how any assertive error or ommission in the book amounts to "fraud" per his definition. Haba! Is El-Rufai insinuating that Charles should have had the prophetic powers to know that his errors were as a result of improper editing, perhaps, being the result of his impatience in the light of deep rooted desire to prove himself the only man worthy of positive reckoning in Obasanjo's administration? And if Charles had not pointed that out, would it not have gone down as true? In advanced climes, that error alone is enough to retract the whole publication. Only the Almighty knows how many other "unintentional" deception, "errors or ommission" in that book that are yet to be discovered by Charles and other readers. A man who could not painstakingly edit his book, meant for public consumption, is a man who may make public statements that he would deny latter. Such a man should never be trusted, especially with public office!
Re: El-Rufai To Soludo: You Created A Cancer by TechyGuy: 9:51am On May 11, 2013
mathskill: When people lack the intellectual capacity to contribute meaningfully to a discussion they resort to name calling and character assassination. When they are inhibited by their mental shortcomings to comprehend the issue at hand and make logical conclusions they fall on verbal abuse....

At this point you made so much sense(even though I know its pro-ACN/CPC folks that are more prone to this than pro-PDP folks)

You then turned round and shot yourself in the foot with this.
mathskill: ...I am sorry to say u have peanut for brains.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai To Soludo: You Created A Cancer by texazzpete(m): 10:05am On May 11, 2013
ENEONWO: Hear El-Rufai "Why would i intentionally deceive the world that Soludo's tenure as governor of CBN started in mid-2005 rather than May of 2004?. This only occured when one of the book's editors thought the 2004 date was wrong and "corrected" it but that escaped subsequent editorial reviews. In the face of all the admitted malfeasance, he went on to state "So, Charles needs to substantiate how any assertive error or ommission in the book amounts to "fraud" per his definition. Haba! Is El-Rufai insinuating that Charles should have had the prophetic powers to know that his errors were as a result of improper editing, perhaps, being the result of his impatience in the light of deep rooted desire to prove himself the only man worthy of positive reckoning in Obasanjo's administration? And if Charles had not pointed that out, would it not have gone down as true? In advanced climes, that error alone is enough to retract the whole publication. Only the Almighty knows how many other "unintentional" deception, "errors or ommission" in that book that are yet to be discovered by Charles and other readers. A man who could not painstakingly edit his book, meant for public consumption, is a man who may make public statements that he would deny latter. Such a man should never be trusted, especially with public office!

Your problem is that you lack intelligence. He is asking how, in light of the dictionary definition of 'fraud', does his mistake in the resumption date translate into fraud.
An error in a book does not mean it is fraudulent.
Re: El-Rufai To Soludo: You Created A Cancer by Nobody: 11:18am On May 11, 2013
I av nt read d book by El-Rufai and dat of Soludo's response bt frm dis reply by El-Rufai, i can elicit SELF-DEFENCE and SELF-EXONERATION of Nigeria's civil corruption.
Re: El-Rufai To Soludo: You Created A Cancer by joeweeda: 9:31pm On May 11, 2013
undecided Am attacking the both of them for they were both failures and intellectual simpletons during their reigns. I was told one of the first class degrees was actually purchased sha but I wont say whichundecided
Re: El-Rufai To Soludo: You Created A Cancer by OsunOriginal: 11:21pm On May 11, 2013
successking:

Think well next time before posting any comment on this forum. For your information, workers in the bank lost their jobs not to talk of creating new ones, no access to credit for new jobs to be created and so the number of unemployment soar, as a result of Sanusi's monetary policy.

Worst still, Access Bank was owing Intercontinental Bank and finally Access Bank acquired Intercontinental Bank under Sanusi's regime.

Ignorance is killing you and your likes. Do you know the number of people that lost their jobs in the following banks?

- Intercontinental Bank
- Oceanic Bank
- Afribank
- FinBank
- etc

What do you think in your mind caused this?

If the bank chiefs/thieves like Ibru, akingbola, etc (Soludos buddies), under Soludo's watch did not loot the bank deposits, do you think those banks would have faced their eventual fates?
Re: El-Rufai To Soludo: You Created A Cancer by zivility: 11:49am On May 12, 2013
El-rufai is getting what he came looking for bit by bit - some attention and aparent relevance! Fortunately or unfortunately Soludo answered him - another one also drifting into irrelevance. Birds of a fether! What irony
Re: El-Rufai To Soludo: You Created A Cancer by ENEONWO(m): 2:38pm On May 12, 2013
texazzpete:

Your problem is that you lack intelligence. He is asking how, in light of the dictionary definition of 'fraud', does his mistake in the resumption date translate into fraud.
An error in a book does not mean it is fraudulent.
Your naivety is monumental! Who is talking about fraud with you? But now that you have raised it, i should let you understand that fraudulence is defined by intents and purposes. How do i know that El-Rufai never allowed it intentionally as a part of his deception game? Have you not in your fool's paradise, heard about "fraudulent mistakes" and "criminal silence"? My question remains: Why should any sane man trust a publication, which author had admitted it was not properly edited? And why wont El-Rufai retract his publication fraught with errors of reportage? Is he waiting for other Soludos of this world to keep showing him the mistake? Don't you know that times and dates are the most important issues in a memoir? Ignorance, they say, is the hallmark of mediocrity!
Re: El-Rufai To Soludo: You Created A Cancer by bloggernaija: 2:57pm On May 13, 2013
OsunOriginal:

Are you living in a village or you have brain capacity issue? How has soludo's consolidation that collapsed in our face created more jobs? Is banking job even interesting any longer? Thousands of people have lost their jobs. Many have been forced our of banking industry. Depositors money looted by bank chiefs/thieves under soludo's watch and you are here saying trash.

You dey mind this mumus them.was it not the same thing George bush did to the American economy thereby destroying the economy .in America , Alan Greenspan has been discarded into the trash heap of history . In nigeria , they want to turn soludo into tin God. Where did a previously hungry man get the money to buy that property in london?
Do you guys even know that the amount of money used to bail out the banks is more than two times the subsidy fraud.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Damboa Town Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram / The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC / EFCC Arrests Steve Oronsaye, Ex-Head Of Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.