Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Alarming Sale Of Atan Kajola Lands In Ogun State,is It A Government Aquisition? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Alarming Sale Of Atan Kajola Lands In Ogun State,is It A Government Aquisition? (1531 Views)

10 Plots Lands For Sale At Kajola(agbara, Igbesa Road) In Atan-ota, Ogun State / 2plots Of Land Available For Sell At Kajola, Sango Ota. / Urgent Sale Of A Plot In An Estate In Kajola Village(behind Mfm),mowe.n1.4m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alarming Sale Of Atan Kajola Lands In Ogun State,is It A Government Aquisition? by chemvic: 4:55am On May 10, 2013
Fellow nairalanders,i have been offered lands for sale at Atan Kajola area of ogun state at a very alarming rate. I will like to seek the advice of any surveyor on this forum on the status of the lands in this area before my hard earned cash is thrown to it. All advice and recommendation is welcomed...pls help a brother!
Re: Alarming Sale Of Atan Kajola Lands In Ogun State,is It A Government Aquisition? by Omexonomy: 7:10am On May 10, 2013
Why not engage the service of a property lawyer to assist you in advicing and proccessing of the necesary document.
Re: Alarming Sale Of Atan Kajola Lands In Ogun State,is It A Government Aquisition? by chemvic: 7:33am On May 10, 2013
thanks bro! i appreciate your advice....but i covert more of any advice that will throw more light on Atan Kajola area of Ogun State
Re: Alarming Sale Of Atan Kajola Lands In Ogun State,is It A Government Aquisition? by asabuk1: 8:30pm On Jul 11, 2013
Kajola :if the area you are describing is off Ogun state-Benin express road next to Fenced big proposed church .
Buyers Be ware!!!! as they say, I was in that area in May 13, the new baale is re-selling Lands already sold by the previous baale.
[color=#990000][/color]The Youths are creating mayhem by reselling lands again. Long court proceedings, pls don't buy from these young men they are thugs and will just filled your head with lies. The new baale is part of the scam, he thinks he owns the lands in kajola sorunke groups. embarassed
Re: Alarming Sale Of Atan Kajola Lands In Ogun State,is It A Government Aquisition? by nfts0502: 4:04am On Jul 12, 2013
Asabuk1, can you discribe the land mark of that area because i am very farmilier with that place...

(1) (Reply)

3 Bedroom Flat For Rent In Ikosi Ketu Lagos / Newly built tastefully finished Room self Cont. @ Onipan - 150k / 2 Wing Duplex Of 4 Bedroom Ensuite For Sale In Ilupeju Estate(see Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.