Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Help Pple - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help Pple (1530 Views)

Pls Wot Code Can I Use On My Phone To Prevent Pple From Reaching Me? / I Need Ur Help Pple!!!! / Hello Pple I Urgently Need These Bb Phones Asap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Pple by ck14real(m): 5:28pm On May 14, 2006
smileyhi every1,
i just wanted y'all to help me cos i use nokia7210 to surf the net,
i wanted to put my pics in it but it aint a camera phone,
any1 have any idea how i can put my pics?
either via email or mms or any other way
pls help
Re: Help Pple by eveseh(f): 7:05pm On May 14, 2006
can someone hely him?
Re: Help Pple by Bossman(m): 2:35am On May 15, 2006
If it has bluetooth (BT)use that, or use a data cable if it does not have BT.
Re: Help Pple by Nicholas5(m): 6:57pm On May 17, 2006
I can help,
I can put them on wap so you can download them through your phone,  what you do is that you post the pictures here, somewhere else or email them to me then I'l put them on my wap site and you can tart downloading,  wink[flash=200,200][/flash]

Re: Help Pple by Christino(m): 9:20pm On May 17, 2006
You could put your pix on a phone with MMS and send it or better still, upload your photos to your Hi5 and use your phone to browse hi5, then you can download.

If you have a free website, you can upload your pictures there and download on your phone when you browse. click on options, save image to gallery bla bla bla
Re: Help Pple by ck14real(m): 7:22pm On May 20, 2006
THANKS EVERY1
i have already taken the advice to paste on a wap site i used prodigits.co.uk
www.ck14real.prodigits.co.uk.
thanks
Re: Help Pple by Neoteny(m): 8:43pm On Jun 05, 2006
why not simply get nokia pc suite (www.nokia.com/mobilephones/support) and just use infrared or data cable to transfer your pix?
Re: Help Pple by Neoteny(m): 8:50pm On Jun 05, 2006
here are a few tricks for ur fone
to see your warranty, in the standby screen type *#92702689# (war0ranty is wat it spells.)  u may hav to restart ur fone after seein it. then to enable extended full rate type *3370#. ur fone will automatically go through an off-reboot cycle. EFR means u get better call quality but ur battery gets depleted easily. to off EFR type #3370#. this applies to most nokia fones. if u need more codes let me know on neoteny7@yahoo.com
Re: Help Pple by ck14real(m): 11:53am On Jun 07, 2006
hey guys thanks,ill paste my pics now so anyone who wants to help can send the pics to my phone.my number is 08023618587.Jah bless y'all

Re: Help Pple by Neoteny(m): 3:50pm On Jun 09, 2006
ughhh!!!!
Re: Help Pple by ck14real(m): 11:23am On Jun 10, 2006
Neoteny:

ughhh!!!!
what do u mean by ughhh angry
Re: Help Pple by Neoteny(m): 2:33pm On Jun 10, 2006
ughhh as in damn boy u ugly, how abt that.
Re: Help Pple by ck14real(m): 7:45pm On Jun 11, 2006
Neoteny:

ughhh as in damn boy u ugly, how about that.

hey dumb ass well i really dont like pple getting on my nerves if u aint got notin nice to say then dont say notin angry
well here are some stuffs i put together for u
ENJOY
Yo momma's so stupid,
she got hit by a parked car.

Yo momma's so stupid,
when she saw the "NC-17" sign, she went home and got 16 friends.

Yo momma's so stupid,
she asked you what the number for 911 was.

"Like a death at a birthday party, you ruin all the fun, Like a sucked and spat out smartie, you're no use to anyone."

"Can I borrow your face for a few days? My ass is going on holiday."
now i have time for u cheesy grin

Re: Help Pple by Neoteny(m): 8:37pm On Jun 12, 2006
teeheeeheee!!!, 2 pissed off nairalanders, chaos, anarchy, my work here is done. grin
Re: Help Pple by edygirl(f): 8:47pm On Jun 12, 2006
@neoteny,
                That was bad. If you are a she or he or whatever, don't do that next time. He's only 15 and came here to have fun like you and are you *****. Don't do that next time it's not funny otherwise I will buy this case. Idi*t. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
@ck,
      don't worry all of us are not like that. you are welcome to this site but I don't like wut u put for ur location.
Re: Help Pple by Bossman(m): 9:14pm On Jun 12, 2006
Since you've already uploaded the pictures, you should be able to just point your phone's browser to the URL that you posted the pictures to. That's it!

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Come Across A 12-digit Gsm Number? Check This Out / . / Samsung Phone Repair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.