Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,372 members, 7,954,507 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:46 PM

Used Engines From Germany And Japan. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Used Engines From Germany And Japan. (2430 Views)

Pre-order Your Car From Germany with just 100,000 + picturesss / Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium / Cheap Cars From Germany Or U.s.a (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Used Engines From Germany And Japan. by Omoboy(m): 4:31pm On Apr 19, 2008
My company is looking at buying used engines from germany or japan we will appreciate it if any one can give us infomation on how to go about it no info is too small. We are looking at 20 or 40 ft
Re: Used Engines From Germany And Japan. by sonety2k(m): 8:50pm On Aug 22, 2008
In case you or your friend need any RHD CAR / BUS FROM JAPAN, Toyota ,Honda , Audi , Vw, Nissan , I could source the used car for you in Japan very clean and ship it to any country Worldwide from japan by RORO, if u are in UK, IRELAND , SOUTH ARFICA , KENYA , AUSTRALIA, BAHAMAS or NEW ZEALAND e.t.c

If you are intrested in buying a RHD car from Japan. kindly get in touch with me. With the type of CAR / YEAR that u are looking for @ sonety2k@yahoo.com, sonetauto@yahoo.com or call my mobile phone -81-9017259102. Regard ,

Thanks
Re: Used Engines From Germany And Japan. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 22, 2008
sonety2k:

In case you or your friend need any RHD CAR / BUS FROM JAPAN, Toyota ,Honda , Audi , Vw, Nissan , I could source the used car for you in Japan very clean and ship it to any country Worldwide from japan by RORO, if u are in UK, IRELAND , SOUTH ARFICA , KENYA , AUSTRALIA, BAHAMAS or NEW ZEALAND e.t.c

If you are intrested in buying a RHD car from Japan. kindly get in touch with me. With the type of CAR / YEAR that u are looking for @ sonety2k@yahoo.com, sonetauto@yahoo.com or call my mobile phone -81-9017259102. Regard ,

Thanks

Do you really have to spam the board continiously with your ad?

Start your own thread - you're beginning to sound like a broken record!
Re: Used Engines From Germany And Japan. by sonety2k(m): 4:44pm On Aug 24, 2008
Siena:

Do you really have to spam the board continiously with your ad?

Start your own thread - you're beginning to sound like a broken record!

@ Siena ,
Oga Siena abeg SORRY O
Re: Used Engines From Germany And Japan. by sonety2k(m): 4:48pm On Aug 24, 2008
Omoboy:

My company is looking at buying used engines from germany or japan we will appreciate it if any one can give us infomation on how to go about it no info is too small. We are looking at 20 or 40 ft

What type of used car engines are you looking for ? whats are the engines number of the cars that u are looking for ?
Re: Used Engines From Germany And Japan. by ichakaobos(m): 10:22pm On Aug 24, 2008
Hey, hw much will a honda halla or bullet engine cost,plus the cost of the gear box of an auto transmission

(1) (Reply)

Honda Crv 2003 For Sale @cheap Price / Registered Honda Accord Babyboy For N700,000 / Reliable Lagos Cleared 05 Nissan Pathfinder For 2.6m@fear Not 08034307886

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.