Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,640 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Which Of The Following People Are More Important In Everyday Activities - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Of The Following People Are More Important In Everyday Activities (560 Views)

When People Are Sacked From Their Jobs, Do They Get Paid? / 4 Everyday Activities That Will Actually Strengthen Your Brain. / Which Is Actually More Important, Your Degree Or Work Experience? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Of The Following People Are More Important In Everyday Activities by tricosite(m): 12:32pm On May 10, 2013
1.The Doctors
2.Lawyers
3.Attendant at the filling station
4.Food sellers
5.Drivers
6.Bankers
7.Electricians
8.Car dealers
9.Farmers
10.Pilot
11.Police
12.Army
13Boyguard
15.Refuse collector
16.Gate-man
17.Bricklayers
18.Teachers
19.Journalist
20.Unemployed people

Kindly note that you can add your own if you have any which is more important ...
Thanks waiting to for your reply Guys
Re: Which Of The Following People Are More Important In Everyday Activities by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 10, 2013
well Doctors, Food sellers,Drivers,farmers and refuse collectors
I wish journalist can take break forever and stop feeding us with bad news
i can do without police/army/bodyguard for life they only cause trouble especially the ones with black lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
gateman ke! only lazy people really need them
unemployed people i will be happy if we can do away with them forever in this country

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Following People Are More Important In Everyday Activities by nnennaada1(f): 6:03pm On May 13, 2013
teachers biko

(1) (Reply)

Hi / 20 Ways To Make Money As A Teacher In Nigeria / Are The Words "Student Doctor" In Identifying A Medical Student Deceptive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.