Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,027 members, 7,810,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Economy: "Toyota" Or "Peugeot 406" Advice Me On Fuel Consumption - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Economy: "Toyota" Or "Peugeot 406" Advice Me On Fuel Consumption (2336 Views)

Photos: How To Calculate Fuel Consumption / Peugeot 406 EW10 Engine Against EW12 / Peugeot 406: How Reliable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Economy: "Toyota" Or "Peugeot 406" Advice Me On Fuel Consumption by YOLAJOKENAN: 2:28pm On May 10, 2013
I want to buy a car. An economy one for that matter as far as fuel consumption is concern. please advice me
Re: Economy: "Toyota" Or "Peugeot 406" Advice Me On Fuel Consumption by tundesto(m): 3:18pm On May 10, 2013
YOLAJO-KENAN:
I want to buy a car. An economy one for that matter as far as fuel consumption is concern. please advice me

You don't state specifically which of the Toyota and what year of the Peugeot 406 and the engine capacity of both you intend buying. Nevertheless, I will go for the latter it is stronger with more fuel economy than the former if we are to pick year 2001 of those cars.
Re: Economy: "Toyota" Or "Peugeot 406" Advice Me On Fuel Consumption by lonelydora: 5:40pm On May 10, 2013
Don't allow people to tell you their choice. What do you want? there are so many cars with relatively good fuel economy. What year are you comparing?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Important Info To Know About Your Car Tyres / Is This A Rolls Royce Or Mercedes Benz G550/G500? / Have You Ever Bought A Flood Title Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.