Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Wande Coal Ft. Don Jazzy - The Kick (Video) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wande Coal Ft. Don Jazzy - The Kick (Video) (12978 Views)

Wande Coal Officially Dropped From Mavin Records / Music: Wande Coal - The Kick Ft Don Jazzy / Wande Coal Ft. DonJazzy – The Kick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wande Coal Ft. Don Jazzy - The Kick (Video) by Geniv: 11:29am On May 11, 2013
mtschewwwww the only comment i like here had to come from you....
yuzedo: pliss I braazin wit tipe righter so I can't woch d vidoe, can somboddy esplane wot happen? Did dey kick don jassin punny? Plis hep me am in a place coll "Ebuta Meter in Yabba. Am not in my Banana Ice land man shun wit my eye pad to brazz d vidoe. Be nice. Tenk
Re: Wande Coal Ft. Don Jazzy - The Kick (Video) by RickyRoss1(m): 11:58am On May 11, 2013
The video is cool for me, I know for sure haters gonna hate no matter what...
Re: Wande Coal Ft. Don Jazzy - The Kick (Video) by logica(m): 12:01pm On May 11, 2013
This is currently the No 1 9ja club banger (my opinion of course).
Re: Wande Coal Ft. Don Jazzy - The Kick (Video) by jeffizy(m): 12:38pm On May 11, 2013
ItsModella:
just as I expected.
Tell him. Always being so pessimistic and negative.
Re: Wande Coal Ft. Don Jazzy - The Kick (Video) by busayobrig: 12:52pm On May 11, 2013
I think this guys advertise girls for politicians. Dem dey craz. Is this a music video?

1 Like

Re: Wande Coal Ft. Don Jazzy - The Kick (Video) by brixton: 12:53pm On May 11, 2013
Nice jam and d vid is so sexy wit lota booty baybies. Mi lyk da mavins and they re sure takin ova d industry. I tnk IDJA gon rule dis summer!

Hey h8taz u can check utube fo xtian vids if u wna watch decency
Re: Wande Coal Ft. Don Jazzy - The Kick (Video) by Mynd44: 2:11pm On May 11, 2013
ItsModella:
just as I expected.
Stop derailing cheesy
Re: Wande Coal Ft. Don Jazzy - The Kick (Video) by masterpiecer(m): 3:16pm On May 11, 2013
To all'y saying the video is boring, too much nyash, blah blah..., i bet u dont know an inch about making a music video, so u can go ahead blab. Nobody is talking about d mini drama in the video, the computer graphics work in don J's part, the swag exhibited by WC..., all they are critizing is too much nyash, and yes, if nyash is selling @ d moment, let them show us more pretty ones,, what were you expecting to see in a pop music video?, a soccer match between ManU n Chelsea? undecided, i bet if it were Kanye's song, we would rather b pointing out how pretty the nyashes are.

3 Likes

Re: Wande Coal Ft. Don Jazzy - The Kick (Video) by iamdsam: 3:41pm On May 11, 2013
Who directed the video
Re: Wande Coal Ft. Don Jazzy - The Kick (Video) by Goldie20: 4:09pm On May 11, 2013
MY Fav part of the video start at 1:49.. Oh lawwwd cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wande Coal Ft. Don Jazzy - The Kick (Video) by Frostyzone(m): 4:11pm On May 11, 2013
B.O.R.I.N.G
Re: Wande Coal Ft. Don Jazzy - The Kick (Video) by maoyinlola: 8:23pm On May 11, 2013
Goldie20: MY Fav part of the video start at 1:49.. Oh lawwwd cheesy
its actually 1.53

1 Like

Re: Wande Coal Ft. Don Jazzy - The Kick (Video) by yeboyes: 9:01pm On May 11, 2013
[size=15pt]For those of you who don't know those are South African girls.Little wonder why Nigerians living in South Africa always marry South African girls.They are just "fully loaded". Beautiful face ,big boobs and big yansh. The best combination any man can ask for.I am sure a lot of guys will get a hard on just watching this video.I wish the song wasn't so boring though.Only Don Jazzy sounded nice in the beginning but after that it was just crap.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Wande Coal Ft. Don Jazzy - The Kick (Video) by eherbal(m): 9:38pm On May 11, 2013
50% animation,40% rearview,10% directing,and I got to waste 23 mb of my data plan.Seun,Seun,Seun.How many times did I call you.................fine,now tell your mods to scrutinize the panti they "port" to the front page before responsible people open and download contents of obscenities.I'm better off downloading poon than this shigbinshigbin.wande and sesan fall me hand no be small. Chei!my 23mb o! angry
Re: Wande Coal Ft. Don Jazzy - The Kick (Video) by Nobody: 12:38am On May 12, 2013
jackbauersballs: Rip off Biggie's Hypnotize Video...

And which kain Tiger Shirt WC dey wear sef? Them no get stylist for the video?

Banging Jam still...

grin grin grin
Re: Wande Coal Ft. Don Jazzy - The Kick (Video) by Nobody: 12:39am On May 12, 2013
Mobinga:

Mobinga:

stolen. grin
Re: Wande Coal Ft. Don Jazzy - The Kick (Video) by Nobody: 7:34am On May 12, 2013
below average
Re: Wande Coal Ft. Don Jazzy - The Kick (Video) by premium1: 8:44am On May 12, 2013
Kai! The bootayz are too much Oo°˚˚˚°! Especially dat gurl on black skinnies, wayy too much.Man must watch †ђξ vid with his woman else ђ£ will ßε̲̣ tempted †̥ slap †ђξ bum rite on †ђξ screen.
Re: Wande Coal Ft. Don Jazzy - The Kick (Video) by DOULUVME1: 2:32pm On Jun 14, 2013
masterpiecer: To all'y saying the video is boring, too much nyash, blah blah..., i bet u dont know an inch about making a music video, so u can go ahead blab. Nobody is talking about d mini drama in the video, the computer graphics work in don J's part, the swag exhibited by WC..., all they are critizing is too much nyash, and yes, if nyash is selling @ d moment, let them show us more pretty ones,, what were you expecting to see in a pop music video?, a soccer match between ManU n Chelsea? undecided, i bet if it were Kanye's song, we would rather b pointing out how pretty the nyashes are.
That song is boring. undecided
Re: Wande Coal Ft. Don Jazzy - The Kick (Video) by joeyarticles: 6:52am On Dec 28, 2015
Don Jazzy Set To Retire From Music In 2016

Multiple award winning music producer and singer Don Jazzy has dropped a hint that he will retire from singing come 2016.

The former Mo’hits co-owner who now runs his own music empire called Supreme Mavin Dynasty has shocked his millions of fans. The Mavin Records producer Don Jazzy, gave his fans the shocker after announcing that by next year he’ll no longer be an artiste as he’ll be retiring from the act.

http://www.prestnaija.com/don-jazzy-set-to-retire-from-music-in-2016/
Re: Wande Coal Ft. Don Jazzy - The Kick (Video) by betsy96(f): 10:52am On Dec 28, 2015
Guys guys get in here...by guys I mean everybody!!! Check this very interesting piece out and let me know what y'all http://www.bolaaseyan..com.ng/2015/12/review-of-american-music-awards-2015.html?m=1

(1) (2) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD Storm Rex Ft Timaya - Kerenke (remix) / DOWNLOAD MP3: Hotkid - Ozana / Dat Nigga Raw - 3rd Best Rapper In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.