Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die (25394 Views)

Nollywood Actors At Dede-One-Day's Burial (Photos) / Emeka Ike Reveals Why Nollywood Cannot Donate N3.5million For Actor Bruno / Sexiest Nollywood Actors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by sweetnigga(m): 12:59pm On May 11, 2013
Piece of poo
Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 11, 2013
Seun, how much is this guy paying for this advert? Abi u no sabi say na hin motive be that?
Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by tjskii(f): 1:05pm On May 11, 2013
But d pastor fine sha tongue
Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 11, 2013
Fine and sweet looking pastor! I sure say na only women go full your church. No worry i go come ya church make you do me private deliverance.You too much! ' tongue
Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by nerodenero: 1:16pm On May 11, 2013
With due respect Pastor,you have not done well.People are dying,you claim you know the cause of death and what have you done to rescue the situation?Must they come to you before you render help.In my own opinion,I think you are seeking attention and permit me to say that you are fake.Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 11, 2013
jeffer1122:

Prophet Chris Okafor is the General Overseer of Mountain of Liberation and Miracle Ministry.

Below is what he told Encomium magazine about the recent deaths in Nollywood.

“This year I gave a prophecy concerning the entertainment industry that there is going to be series of death, and they never asked me for a solution.

One problem is that they like to go to churches where they do paparazzi and the rest. They don’t want to come to the truth and that is why they are dying this way.

If they come to me, I will tell them the mystery why people are dying in Nollywood just like I’ve been able to tell Nigerians why electricity can’t be stable in Nigeria.

I know why they are dying. Let them come to me”.

SOURCE

Someone pls tell me, is dis guy sane?
Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 11, 2013
So Ndi bobo don enter pastorhood
A holy Mr Nigeria
We thank God for his life
And all the ladies shout Hallelu

Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 11, 2013
Hmmmmmn !!!! Celebrity church in making cool
Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 11, 2013
berem: Fine and sweet looking pastor! I sure say na only women go full your church. No worry i go come ya church make you do me private deliverance.You too much! ' tongue

Lol
Berem u no well
You sure say you go hear wetin the man go preach
He may be married to a no nonsense Ijebu woman that is ready to tackle you there at the altar when you bring your offering with lovingitis in your eyes grin grin
Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:37pm On May 11, 2013
jeffer1122:

Prophet Chris Okafor is the General Overseer of Mountain of Liberation and Miracle Ministry.

Below is what he told Encomium magazine about the recent deaths in Nollywood.

“This year I gave a prophecy concerning the entertainment industry that there is going to be series of death, and they never asked me for a solution.

One problem is that they like to go to churches where they do paparazzi and the rest. They don’t want to come to the truth and that is why they are dying this way.

If they come to me, I will tell them the mystery why people are dying in Nollywood just like I’ve been able to tell Nigerians why electricity can’t be stable in Nigeria.

SOURCE
i dnt give a fucck if u call urselff a man of God, u are noting but a thief!!
Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by Vegasailin: 1:38pm On May 11, 2013
Am a devoted christian and i respect all Men Of God ... But Prophet Chris,if you truly have the love of humanity in your mind like Moses,Joshua and Jeremiah in the Bible....you will tell them openly to pray about it...if any of them should come to you,their news will be over the newspaper...in the bible,jesus said let those who have ears hear what the spirit is telling the church.....
Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by amanyi4u(m): 1:38pm On May 11, 2013
Am surprise at the way people talk without thinking about the consequence. For God sake, be you man of God or what ever, lets control our tongue as we cant take in what ever we voice out. He should come for an apology. Its the best for him
Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 11, 2013
SLIDE waxie: i dnt give a fucck if u call urselff a man of God, u are noting but a thief!!

The nairaland females disagree with you nna a
They are already paying their tithes by faith
If a pastor must rip us off let him be pleasing to our eyes biko
The era of scary looking pastors is over
What is his full address jare ,in case some people want to go worship,tomorrow is Sunday
Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by pawa4ul: 1:42pm On May 11, 2013
jeffer1122:

SOURCE

Oh God, for how long shall u hold back your vengeance? You smote scores of the Israelites in the wilderness when they didn't err up to what this man is doing tight now
You razed sodom and Gomorrah, and said no man can take ur glory. Now this man is claiming to be Jesus by saying the same thing that Jesus told: "come unto me all that labour..."and you are still folding.g ur arms...
And you this lazy fool attention seeker of a prophet, your time is up. This is no place to look for customers into ur miserable business.
Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 11, 2013
pawa4ul:

Oh God, for how long shall u hold back your vengeance? You smote scores of the Israelites in the wilderness when they didn't err up to what this man is doing tight now
You razed sodom and Gomorrah, and said no man can take ur glory. Now this man is claiming to be Jesus by saying the same thing that Jesus told: "come unto me all that labour..."and you are still folding.g ur arms...
And you this lazy fool attention seeker of a prophet, your time is up. This is no place to look for customers into ur miserable business.

I cancel your evil threats on an anointed and good looking MOG wink
See my signature if in doubt
Watch your tongue o
You want him to die? shocked shocked shocked
No weapon against him shall prosper grin
U wan bet
Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by mayorbaron(m): 1:44pm On May 11, 2013
mtchwww... attention seeker.. solution my foot..
Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by DEGREE2466(m): 1:46pm On May 11, 2013
pastor what of those that die in boko haram attack. ones are not death! imagine the pastor oo. anyway camila mberepe has already find solution to her problem chaa.wink
Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 11, 2013
Thunder fire ur mouth,if there did,nt come yo u,u can,nt save lives? fake Pastor.
Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by pawa4ul: 1:55pm On May 11, 2013
babyosisi:

Watch your tongue o
U wan bet

@babyosisi, u are very funny. I've been LOL after seeing ur signature. But this man Bleep up. The only thing that is correct about his mission is that he has contributed in making the prophecy of Jesus true..."in d last days many shall arise and call themselves the lord" But he should remember that those have been cursed with "woe unto them"

1 Like

Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 11, 2013
pawa4ul:

@babyosisi, u are very funny. I've been LOL after seeing ur signature. But this man Bleep up. The only thing that is correct about his mission is that he has contributed in making the prophecy of Jesus true..."in d last days many shall arise and call themselves the lord" But he should remember that those have been cursed with "woe unto them"

Seriously now,Nigerian media have away of distorting interviews for traffic reasons
He could have been quoted out of context
But if indeed he said those things,that is very disappointing for a man of God.
Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by IYANGBALI: 2:06pm On May 11, 2013
ednut1: they die because they are human, silly attention seeker
pls tell him
Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by esanland: 2:26pm On May 11, 2013
You are already a liar by saying electricity will never be stable in naija. Wayo man. Attention hungry goat.
Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 11, 2013
babyosisi:

Watch your tongue o
U wan bet

Babyosis, I see U re looking 4 a good looking man, no worry urself;I am very goodlooking, pass dat man self and am still unmarried wink wink. U can PM me let's get it rolling grin
Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by ChideraFavour(m): 2:32pm On May 11, 2013
OOh so the solution to death has finally come out? That means eternal life if you meet Alpha pastor chris Okafor,hahahahahahaha make I no laugh pull my teeth oo
Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 11, 2013
Raymondenyi:

Babyosis, I see U re looking 4 a good looking man, no worry urself;I am very goodlooking, pass dat man self and am still unmarried wink wink. U can PM me let's get it rolling grin

Post picture make we see nau
Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by Richy4(m): 2:41pm On May 11, 2013
the meal every one must eat one day is death. so he should stop acting like every one including him will live forever and those that died did some kind of evil undecided
Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by Lovine: 2:48pm On May 11, 2013
So he is now a Prophet? I heard he ripped off some Nigérians in Benin Republic when he went there last december and asked people to come for prayer with 100000 CFA and many came with 50000 CFA and he sent them back and asked them to complete the sum and also ask people to shake his hand with gifts for prayers. Only God can explain everything about these people.
Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 11, 2013
babyosisi:

Post picture make we see nau

Naaaa!!!! I 'll send privately to U!!! grin grin
So U go confirm, na private partnership b/w us na! When we go strt no NLnder go dey wink wink
Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by kinguwem: 3:15pm On May 11, 2013
I'm disappointed in the way we use the gift of God. We give unnecessary conditions before we help those in need. The word of God, prophesies, miracles & healings are free.
It's easy to identify a fake prophet.
Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by whiteeyes: 3:26pm On May 11, 2013
Oh mine! THe pastor also looks like one of dem actors sha.
Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by dnawah(m): 3:33pm On May 11, 2013
Wonders have finaly ended.thankGod,God no be man o!see selfishness and self centerness @ work.
Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by b2b4love(m): 3:36pm On May 11, 2013
Love me or 8 me, i remain b2b4love. Bt u guyz knw say pastor must chop na lol. May b dem no ear him wela. I guess he said he is d 1 kiln dem mak dem com beg him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chacha Ekeh & Husband Welcome Baby Girl [ Pictures] / We Want Vic O, Take Bukom Bankum : Ghanaians Tell Nigerians / Which Celebrity Can You Abandon Your Current Relationship For If Asked Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.