Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:32 AM

Controlled By Christ's Love Part 2 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Controlled By Christ's Love Part 2 (455 Views)

Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police / Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv / Love Feast By Christ Embassy. A Sinful Experience? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Controlled By Christ's Love Part 2 by charisville: 3:35pm On May 10, 2013
For the love of Christ controls us, since we have concluded this, that Christ died for all; therefore all have died. 2 Corinthians 5:14

Charis Ville Capsule

Allowing the love of Christ fill our hearts is the key to having a glorious life. Romans 5:5 states, "For hope that we have cannot disappoint, because the love of God is shared abroad in our heart". The "bible hope" does not dilly-dally. Hope, for the new covenant believer, is the confident expectation of good, with no "maybes" attached to it.

And this hope is assured, because of the love of God that is shed abroad in our hearts, by the Holy Spirit. Christ's love in your heart gives the full assurance of your expectation. What have you been hoping for beloved? The sure way to having that which you've been hoping for, is to allow Christ's love fill your heart. He is able to do exceeding, abundantly, above all you might ask, think or imagine.

And when would He be able to do exceeding, abundantly above all that is imagined? This is answered in the preceding verse Ephesians 3:19; "and thus to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge..." So beloved, when you know the love that Christ has for you and allow it fill your heart, then He will do more than you could have ever imagined.
He would exceed your expectations. Know that Christ loves you and receive His love, by believing in it.
*To be continued*

Prayer: I have the assurance of good expectations today. I let the love that Christ has for me fill my heart. I receive Your love, daddy God.

BB Pin: 26655112

Shalom,

Charis Ville Ministries.
Please Share.

(1) (Reply)

How Well Do You Know Your Bible Or Quran? / Yeah, Jesus Still Rocks 24/7! Just Give It To Jesus. Yeah, Right! / Be Totally Faithful.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.