Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Mercy Johnson's New Home In Ajah (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson's New Home In Ajah (Pictures) (55442 Views)

Flavour Visits Didier Drogba Orphanage Home In Ivory Coast (Pics) / Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Play In The Snow(photo) / Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson's New Home In Ajah (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 11, 2013
Look at me straight in the eyes "does it look like I care?"
Re: Mercy Johnson's New Home In Ajah (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 11, 2013
Op, since this pictures was taken from a cab, how then do we authenticate your claim?
Re: Mercy Johnson's New Home In Ajah (Pictures) by nerodenero: 5:01pm On May 11, 2013
Nice house,good actress and a huge plus for her to have been married to a rich man.Money talks!
Re: Mercy Johnson's New Home In Ajah (Pictures) by j4jj: 5:02pm On May 11, 2013
Nice edifice! Definitely 2 b used for Nollywood movies as well
Re: Mercy Johnson's New Home In Ajah (Pictures) by everyday: 5:02pm On May 11, 2013
very beautiful house
Re: Mercy Johnson's New Home In Ajah (Pictures) by mediainspired: 5:03pm On May 11, 2013
VACANCIES

Ready to take your career on a flight to new levels?

Well, here’s a chance to get off the ground and on board an exciting job experience with a modern and trendy lifestyle magazine primed to be ahead of the pack. If you are a graduate, skilled, experienced, young and have a demonstrable flair and passion for lifestyle journalism, then we may have an offer for you!

1. Staff Writers (2): Preferably graduates in arts or social sciences, especially in mass communication or English. Candidates must have a flair for fluid and intelligent writing, and have a love for news reporting and researching.
2. Fashion/Style correspondent: You should have experienced in lifestyle journalism, writing on the fashion/style beat. You must be conversant with trends in the fashion and style and able to create eye-catching concepts for readers. You must have a flair for fluid and intelligent writing, and have a love for reporting fashion/style and red carpet news and events.
3. Marketer: Certificate qualification same as above. Marketing experience in a media organisation (magazine, newspaper, media agency etc) will be an advantage.
4. Creative Graphic Artist: You must be a graphic design wizard able to conceptualize and create attention-grabbing cover designs, page layouts, logos and other concepts with relative ease. Candidates for this post must be experts in the use of the latest graphic design packages like CS5, CS6, Corel Draw, Quark Express, Photoshop, Picture Manager etc.
Candidates for all positions should be strong team players and with good organisational skills. They must also have excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to take responsibilities. Candidates preferably should not be more than 28 years old.
If you are qualified and interested in any of these posts, please submit your application and current CV WITHIN ONE WEEK to mediainspiredng@gmail.com.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted immediately.
Re: Mercy Johnson's New Home In Ajah (Pictures) by Decryptor(m): 5:04pm On May 11, 2013
OP! Warrisdis? angry You took a pic of my house and you are claiming it belongs to mercy johnson. I will slap your face
Re: Mercy Johnson's New Home In Ajah (Pictures) by ifeanyi83(m): 5:13pm On May 11, 2013
This is not architecture...
Re: Mercy Johnson's New Home In Ajah (Pictures) by coputa(m): 5:25pm On May 11, 2013
Let me ask first..is it their house or rented....if its rented they better build a self contain of their own.,such a massive house with just a baby....all these show body is uncall for.
Re: Mercy Johnson's New Home In Ajah (Pictures) by Jerryjat(m): 5:27pm On May 11, 2013
braxjay: HMMM

me self...
Re: Mercy Johnson's New Home In Ajah (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 11, 2013
and this qualifies as news?? No..wait, what dyu want us to do now?? Go to church and do thanksgiving for mercy??
Re: Mercy Johnson's New Home In Ajah (Pictures) by sakaguchi(m): 5:38pm On May 11, 2013
There is something DIABOLICAL about those two goats squatting and chewing like SIR ALEX FERGUSON.
Re: Mercy Johnson's New Home In Ajah (Pictures) by topmostg: 5:44pm On May 11, 2013
sakaguchi: There is something DIABOLICAL about those two goats squatting and[b] chewing like SIR ALEX FERGUSON[/b]
grin grin grin grin grin

whats your point anyway?
Re: Mercy Johnson's New Home In Ajah (Pictures) by kiwi5: 5:45pm On May 11, 2013
I beg,make she rent the BQ to me,i dey look for house.
Re: Mercy Johnson's New Home In Ajah (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 11, 2013
Iamoilprince: Mercy Johnson and her husband Prince Odi Okojie recently moved from their Omole estate home to a massive new home in Ajah, Lagos. The multimillion naira 6-bedroom duplex has a roofed car park, a swimming pool, well equipped gym, bar, terrace, a pent house and boys-quarters at the back.

OIL PRINCEE..COM

GOSSIP! LETS SEE WHAT YOU BECOME IN LIFE

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson's New Home In Ajah (Pictures) by Reachyrich(f): 5:53pm On May 11, 2013
Cute.
Re: Mercy Johnson's New Home In Ajah (Pictures) by kolamilan(m): 6:00pm On May 11, 2013
Wait oo, no be 2 goats i dey see for there gate so? Those goat don turn to celebrity be that oo.
Re: Mercy Johnson's New Home In Ajah (Pictures) by DCoker: 6:01pm On May 11, 2013
nice one

Re: Mercy Johnson's New Home In Ajah (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 11, 2013
Congrats! And More Blessings
Re: Mercy Johnson's New Home In Ajah (Pictures) by kolamilan(m): 6:06pm On May 11, 2013
Very soon you will see some nairalanders posting with those goats for paparazzi, with this title "A nairalander with mercy johnson GOATS"

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson's New Home In Ajah (Pictures) by logica(m): 6:17pm On May 11, 2013
D Coker: nice one
Is that your picture?
Re: Mercy Johnson's New Home In Ajah (Pictures) by emmabest2000(m): 6:20pm On May 11, 2013
tchidi: Op, why does ur 'oilprince ' tag look like its hiding another name underneath?! undecided undecided
Eagle eyes lol ,
Re: Mercy Johnson's New Home In Ajah (Pictures) by capitalA: 6:22pm On May 11, 2013
i understand that journalism in nigeria can be a big joke but its no excuse to fabricate unecessary stories to earn visitson your blog... i know how desperate bloggers can be and they get very smart by posting lies and uverified facts so people can click click click.... how do we know for sure that this is mercy johnsons house funny bloggers everywhere
Re: Mercy Johnson's New Home In Ajah (Pictures) by Pelummy(f): 6:54pm On May 11, 2013
Temismith: Ok we have saw! Nest!
remember rules nos 21
Re: Mercy Johnson's New Home In Ajah (Pictures) by houstonia(m): 8:14pm On May 11, 2013
Nigerians wouldn't understand the meaning of this boys quarters and it's inferior impression on we Africans. Their Own be sey make boys quarter dey for house as eh dey make house fine. Omo we should ask questions before following the band Wagon in the building of boys quarters. I bet if we knew how the colonial era eluded us with this boys quarter madness we'd probably stop this idiocy and instead add the remaining blocks to our main residential structure.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson's New Home In Ajah (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 11, 2013
exxell:

GOSSIP! LETS SEE WHAT YOU BECOME IN LIFE

You say this, yet you were curious enough to click on the thread.
Re: Mercy Johnson's New Home In Ajah (Pictures) by dagentility(f): 9:15pm On May 11, 2013
Dey are swimming in money,
Re: Mercy Johnson's New Home In Ajah (Pictures) by Diasporan(m): 9:16pm On May 11, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Thought her husband was wealthy
That house you see there cost quite a fortune.If truely the Hussy owns it he must really be wealthy.Mind you he also gat another house in ATL
Re: Mercy Johnson's New Home In Ajah (Pictures) by dorggito1(m): 9:20pm On May 11, 2013
houstonia: Nigerians wouldn't understand the meaning of this boys quarters and it's inferior impression on we Africans. Their Own be sey make boys quarter dey for house as eh dey make house fine. Omo we should ask questions before following the band Wagon in the building of boys quarters. I bet if we knew how the colonial era eluded us with this boys quarter madness we'd probably stop this idiocy and instead add the remaining blocks to our main residential structure.
ur point?
Re: Mercy Johnson's New Home In Ajah (Pictures) by sweetnigga(m): 9:53pm On May 11, 2013
ohaleoghene: This looks beautiful ...God bless the works of my hand , and that of my husband to be
contact me here lets start working out things...chidi.ebere42@yahoo.com....dat ibo boy in Georgia.
Re: Mercy Johnson's New Home In Ajah (Pictures) by Airforce1(m): 10:27pm On May 11, 2013
God bless her home.. smiley
Re: Mercy Johnson's New Home In Ajah (Pictures) by chacha3(f): 10:28pm On May 11, 2013
Coldfeet: Modified

Na goat be dia security?
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imade Adeleke Gets Her American Passport / Alex Gets Royal Welcome In Enugu (photos) / Femi Otedola Gifts Daughter DJ Cuppy £5,000,000 House For Her 30th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.