Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,192 members, 7,835,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Please How To Edit Text In A Picture - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please How To Edit Text In A Picture (970 Views)

Software To Edit/modify ID Card / Free Proxy List, Web Proxy List, Socks List Download Them As Raw Text Format. / Windows 7 Acer Notebook-i Cant Set A Picture As My Background (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How To Edit Text In A Picture by stev1e(m): 5:43pm On May 10, 2013
Please can anyone tell me how I can edit a picture like a jpg or jpeg that already has text in it?

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Please How To Edit Text In A Picture by bigt2(m): 5:59pm On May 10, 2013
I am very glad for having a solution to your answer! What microsoft office suite have u installed It works with office suite 2007 and above!
Re: Please How To Edit Text In A Picture by ShackAttack: 6:03pm On May 10, 2013
You can use PhotoShop or CorelDraw
Re: Please How To Edit Text In A Picture by bigt2(m): 6:35pm On May 10, 2013
1. Copy the picture into microsoft office one note;
2. Right click on the picture;wink
3. Select ''make text on image readable'', then select english;smiley
4. Right click again wink
5. Select ''copy text from picture'' cool
6. Paste it into ms word (not notepad o! Cos doing otherwise will just meddle up ur text).
**it works with even tables!!!**
Re: Please How To Edit Text In A Picture by stev1e(m): 10:22pm On May 22, 2013
Thanks for ur reply, I appreciate it...
Re: Please How To Edit Text In A Picture by stev1e(m): 10:28pm On May 22, 2013
Pls big_t after copying and editing it in msword, can I paste the new contents back in the one note?

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Please How To Edit Text In A Picture by bigt2(m): 8:01am On May 23, 2013
stev1e: Pls big_t [Big-T] wink cool after copying and editing it in msword, can I paste the new contents back in the one note?

Thanks and God bless.
yeah. But not on notepad if you want to keep the formatting. Word does the magic and is d best to paste the text into!! cool
Re: Please How To Edit Text In A Picture by stev1e(m): 2:12am On Aug 12, 2013
Hello Big t, I have tried it but when pasting, the text is not visible. Pls is there no other solution to this??
Re: Please How To Edit Text In A Picture by smajatt(m): 5:41am On Aug 12, 2013
y dont u use photoshop,just select the clone tool and clone out the part u of the text u dont want and then select the text tool type the new text u want.simple as ABC. 'mind u make sure u do al ur work on a new layer to aviod mistakes and easy correction'

Re: Please How To Edit Text In A Picture by bigt2(m): 4:55pm On Aug 12, 2013
stev1e: Hello Big t, I have tried it but when pasting, the text is not visible. Pls is there no other solution to this??
check wether the picture is of a good quality

(1) (Reply)

Watch Free Dstv Channels Using Your Laptops. / Free Andriod Cheat Configurations & Free Bis Available / Already Loaded Memory Card With Songs And Apps, And Free USB CARD Reader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.