Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

A Picture Of A Nairalander. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Picture Of A Nairalander. (951 Views)

Show Me A Picture That Can Beat This!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Picture Of A Nairalander. by Jerryjat(m): 6:44pm On May 10, 2013
i see Many Fellow Nairalander's... fixing pix of theirs.... so i decided to fix 1.... sha no b my picture.... grin...

Re: A Picture Of A Nairalander. by Idowuogbo(f): 6:45pm On May 10, 2013
Bush meat! U no go comot d label wey dat windscreen wey u put for face? Abi na hire purchase? undecided
Re: A Picture Of A Nairalander. by Jerryjat(m): 6:51pm On May 10, 2013
Idowuogbo: Bush meat! U no go comot d label wey dat windscreen wey u put for face? Abi na hire purchase? undecided

sir... wit all due respect... pls u dont have to b like dis... y is it dat we always tink Negative.... na ur glass?.... abi watin join u and d glass?.... if u dont have sumtin positive to say.... pls... i advice u watch... or beta still... 4ck out.... i hate it wen sum folks behave silly....

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of A Nairalander. by clemz85(m): 7:01pm On May 10, 2013
oh kid
Re: A Picture Of A Nairalander. by Idowuogbo(f): 7:04pm On May 10, 2013
Jerry-jat:

sir... wit all due respect... pls u dont have to b like dis... y is it dat we always tink Negative.... na ur glass?.... abi watin join u and d glass?.... if u dont have sumtin positive to say.... pls... i advice u watch... or beta still... 4ck out.... i hate it wen sum folks behave silly....
Me? Fevk out? U dey mad? Craze dey worry ur medular? Dem use expired punny water swear for u? undecided undecided
Re: A Picture Of A Nairalander. by Jerryjat(m): 7:12pm On May 10, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Me? Fevk out? U dey mad? Craze dey worry ur medular? Dem use expired punny water swear for u? undecided undecided

Sir..... I believe say na Under Age dey Worry... and d only tin i have to say to u is.... Broda... Grow Up...

....Tanx and God Bless....
Re: A Picture Of A Nairalander. by 50calibre(m): 7:26pm On May 10, 2013
Idowuogbo: Bush meat! U no go comot d label wey dat windscreen wey u put for face? Abi na hire purchase? undecided

You are always loud, vulgar and invective, yet you don't get banned. Why? Are you a relative of these Mods? Nigerians are fund of nepotism, I won't be surprised if you had a link to any of these mods because I can't see why they haven't banned nuisance like you.

9 Likes

Re: A Picture Of A Nairalander. by Idowuogbo(f): 7:32pm On May 10, 2013
50calibre:

You are always loud, vulgar and invective, yet you don't get banned. Why? Are you a relative of these Mods? Nigerians are fund of nepotism, I won't be surprised if you had a link to any of these mods because I can't see why they haven't banned nuisance like you.
Mr man, Check my ban history or STFu!
Re: A Picture Of A Nairalander. by Jerryjat(m): 7:35pm On May 10, 2013
50calibre:

sir... tanx... i really dont no his problem.... but i hope he grows up soon... like real soon...
Re: A Picture Of A Nairalander. by 0Dynamic0(m): 7:40pm On May 10, 2013
Jerry-jat:

sir... tanx... i really dont no his problem.... but i hope he grows up soon... like real soon...
That's a 'She'
As for the pic, i reserve my comment.
Re: A Picture Of A Nairalander. by 50calibre(m): 7:56pm On May 10, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Mr man, Check my ban history or STFu!

You are a vile creature.
Re: A Picture Of A Nairalander. by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 10, 2013

Lwkmd.... Buwahahahahahah

You're a meanie
Re: A Picture Of A Nairalander. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:04pm On May 10, 2013
50calibre:

You are a vile creature.
Thank u! tongue tongue tongue
Re: A Picture Of A Nairalander. by 50calibre(m): 8:21pm On May 10, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Thank u! tongue tongue tongue

Really! You didn't return the insult? Maybe you ain't as bad or loud as I thought.
Re: A Picture Of A Nairalander. by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 10, 2013
* Pours annointing oil on the thread*
Re: A Picture Of A Nairalander. by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 10, 2013
Seriously no matter how mean I am, I can never be mean the person in that picture up there.

Hes a kid for God sake. And from the way he wrote God hes also so innocent and naive. The insults were so uncalled for.

I mean it so obvious that hes naive else he wouldn't even bother.

@Poster, you are still a kid and this attention seeking is not good for you child. This is the internet and anyone can open their mouth to insult you because they have access to the internet, and that is how some people have fun as they are terribly bored in real life.

quit the attention seeking till you are big enough to ignore good for nothing critics. Esp on the internet. You look too naive. If this make front page, you will cry.

People are very good at sitting back and pointing fingers at others faults. I am only nice cuz you are a kid. Is so easy to judge. So till you grow up, quit all this attention seeking.

2 Likes

Re: A Picture Of A Nairalander. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:41pm On May 10, 2013
^awwww...eyah! Daughter of a preacher man! tongue
Re: A Picture Of A Nairalander. by Jerryjat(m): 1:46am On May 11, 2013
rokiatu: Seriously no matter how mean I am, I can never be mean the person in that picture up there.

Hes a kid for God sake. And from the way he wrote God hes also so innocent and naive. The insults were so uncalled for.

I mean it so obvious that hes naive else he wouldn't even bother.

@Poster, you are still a kid and this attention seeking is not good for you child. This is the internet and anyone can open their mouth to insult you because they have access to the internet, and that is how some people have fun as they are terribly bored in real life.

quit the attention seeking till you are big enough to ignore good for nothing critics. Esp on the internet. You look too naive. If this make front page, you will cry.

People are very good at sitting back and pointing fingers at others faults. I am only nice cuz you are a kid. Is so easy to judge. So till you grow up, quit all this attention seeking.

yes ma'am... But d fact is... It not really about getting noticed...

I just felt like since am proud of Nairaland... And a big fan... Y dont i follow d crowd... ( dose who show deir alliance to d site )... By either posting pix of dem or saying nice tinz about dis place...

I meant no offence in doing dis... It just my way of appreciating dis group....

Well i can see my effort is not commended....

So am sorry if i have in anyway offend any of u wit dis....

Am deeply sorry...

Tanx and God bless....
Re: A Picture Of A Nairalander. by Nobody: 7:07am On May 11, 2013
Jerry-jat:

yes ma'am... But d fact is... It not really about getting noticed...

I just felt like since am proud of Nairaland... And a big fan... Y dont i follow d crowd... ( dose who show deir alliance to d site )... By either posting pix of dem or saying nice tinz about dis place...

I meant no offence in doing dis... It just my way of appreciating dis group....

Well i can see my effort is not commended....

So am sorry if i have in anyway offend any of u wit dis....

Am deeply sorry...

Tanx and God bless....

awwww you cutie pie, kiss kiss kiss kiss you are really so innocent. Ok chill. You are cute and I mean it. Just that u want to grow up too soon, you dressing old.
Re: A Picture Of A Nairalander. by Jerryjat(m): 7:41am On May 11, 2013
rokiatu:

awwww you cutie pie, kiss kiss kiss kiss you are really so innocent. Ok chill. You are cute and I mean it. Just that u want to grow up too soon, you dressing old.

lol's... Dear am grown up already... Am 14.... Hahahahahahahahaha....
Re: A Picture Of A Nairalander. by Nobody: 8:21am On May 11, 2013
Jerry-jat:

lol's... Dear am grown up already... Am 14.... Hahahahahahahahaha....

hahahaha 14? hahahahahha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Picture Of A Nairalander. by sauceEEP(m): 10:17am On May 11, 2013
Boy why are you spreading your pix all over nairaland? You previously opened this thread; www.nairaland.com/1285190/where-prefer-most-post-nairaland

and now this. i reserve my comment, waiting for the thread to hit front page.
Re: A Picture Of A Nairalander. by Jerryjat(m): 10:51am On May 11, 2013
sauceEEP: Boy why are you spreading your pix all over nairaland? You previously opened this thread; www.nairaland.com/1285190/where-prefer-most-post-nairaland

and now this. i reserve my comment, waiting for the thread to hit front page.

And if it does?....
Re: A Picture Of A Nairalander. by Jerryjat(m): 10:59am On May 11, 2013
But like seriously.... Y r u all like dis?....

I believe we are all here to catch fun...

Y den is it dat... U all r taking my actions personal?....

I really am not comfortable wit all dis....

Am doing tinz my way... I dont want anybody's opinion... Y r u all like Dis now...

Wat all dis....?....

I created a thread.... If u dont like it... Pls u can always ignore...

Y r u sticking ur nose in sum1's business...

I thought we had matured minds in dis place... But all i get is disappointment...

Seriously am disappointed in u guy's....
Re: A Picture Of A Nairalander. by tellwisdom: 11:30pm On May 12, 2013
Nnamdi, which tailor sew your coat for you? sad
Re: A Picture Of A Nairalander. by Jerryjat(m): 10:13am On May 13, 2013
tellwisdom: Nnamdi, which tailor sew your coat for you? sad

Anoda Immature Personality....
Re: A Picture Of A Nairalander. by tellwisdom: 1:27pm On May 13, 2013
See how your mouth drop like fowl yansh
Re: A Picture Of A Nairalander. by daduke2k(m): 12:53am On May 14, 2013
=))º°˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚°º‎​=))
Boy. Kids of nawa days. Can't imagine tho.
Re: A Picture Of A Nairalander. by 190: 3:25pm On May 14, 2013
val_dee: * Pours annointing oil on the thread*
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Picture Of A Nairalander. by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 14, 2013
rokiatu:

How were you able to tell that he is very young?
Re: A Picture Of A Nairalander. by Xaviers(m): 10:15pm On May 14, 2013
Jerry-jat:
i see Many Fellow Nairalander's... fixing pix of theirs.... so i decided to fix 1.... sha no b my picture.... grin...

Na ur pishure aabeg!! Wizzkidd"lookaaalike...  =)) ˚°◦hahahaha <//>
_\\_ no ooº°˚˚°ºo

(1) (Reply)

White Damsel Needs A Black African Man.call Mr Mark 08107360993 For D Hook Up / hot / Local Meetups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.