Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

What's The Fate Of This Guy On Nairaland - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What's The Fate Of This Guy On Nairaland (3664 Views)

Man Covers ATM With His Cloth: Where Is This Guy From? / Bible Vs Phone: Checkout This Guy's Answer To A Question / The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Fate Of This Guy On Nairaland by Caseless: 4:27pm On May 27, 2013
Gboliwe:
wow! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I sincerely apologise on his behalf. I am even sorry I joined, I thought it was all fun and games. I will remember never to poke or taunt you again. I didnt know you were serious. Sorry.

Both of you were a pair though even though I never discussed you offline, I just assumed it was all for the fun.
i can swear that nothing of such is goinon between us.

I jst dont knw wat came over her(caracta). When i saw her reaction at first i thot she was reffering to someone else, not knowing she was talkin to me. She jst turned my day on its head by that comment she posted about me. I'm jst angry cos the post was insults-ladden.

I've never done all she's accusing me of and that's the most annoying part of it all. The goodnews is that , i've aptly replied her.

How is ur day going? I need my rice......dont forget my rice pls.
Re: What's The Fate Of This Guy On Nairaland by Caseless: 4:36pm On May 27, 2013
Gboliwe: We must marry you! If it didnt work with caseless.
do u think it stil work with so much biles coming from caracta towards me? I hope....

Btw, who's that pipsland guy, is he the new trouble on nl?
Re: What's The Fate Of This Guy On Nairaland by Caracta(f): 5:21pm On May 27, 2013
caseless: do u think it stil work with so much biles coming from caracta towards me? I hope....

Btw, who's that pipsland guy, is he the new trouble on nl?

Oh gosh! Now this is driving me crazy. Can we all modify our previous comments, 'kiss' and make up? I apologize.
Re: What's The Fate Of This Guy On Nairaland by Caseless: 5:54pm On May 27, 2013
Caracta:

Oh gosh! Now this is driving me crazy. Can we all modify our previous comments, 'kiss' and make up? I apologize.
u knw how i feel about u. Have u read my reply? I'm happy u ar no more angry wth me......

I'm in da mood to 'kiss and make up' already......

How is ur day going?
Re: What's The Fate Of This Guy On Nairaland by Caracta(f): 6:09pm On May 27, 2013
caseless: u knw how i feel about u. Have u read my reply? I'm happy u ar no more angry wth me......

I'm in da mood to 'kiss and make up' already......

How is ur day going?
My day? Busy and crazy?

I wasn't really angry with you though. It has passed sha. I apologize again. Now can you pls modify your comments. I don't want us to refer back to them. cheesy
Re: What's The Fate Of This Guy On Nairaland by Caseless: 6:32pm On May 27, 2013
Caracta:
My day? Busy and crazy?

I wasn't really angry with you though. It has passed sha. I apologize again. Now can you pls modify your comments. I don't want us to refer back to them. cheesy
which and which do u want me to modify?
It is on a dormant thread anyway......
Re: What's The Fate Of This Guy On Nairaland by Caracta(f): 6:37pm On May 27, 2013
caseless: which and which do u want me to modify?
It is on a dormant thread anyway......
I know. The apology/epistle one na tongue cheesy
Re: What's The Fate Of This Guy On Nairaland by Caracta(f): 6:37pm On May 27, 2013
I see Gboliwe cheesy
Re: What's The Fate Of This Guy On Nairaland by Gboliwe: 6:40pm On May 27, 2013
I see naked bodies tongue

*shuts d door*
Re: What's The Fate Of This Guy On Nairaland by Caracta(f): 6:41pm On May 27, 2013
Gboliwe: I see naked bodies tongue

*shuts d door*

*drags her back*
Re: What's The Fate Of This Guy On Nairaland by Caseless: 6:12am On May 28, 2013
Gboliwe: I see naked bodies tongue

*shuts d door*
*takes bedsheet*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Selfie Stick For Laptop (pic). Must Watch / What Took You So Long / Funniest Commercials Ever! You Won't Regret Watching.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.