Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Corporal Enugu: Informant To The Ombaste Militia (Picture) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corporal Enugu: Informant To The Ombaste Militia (Picture) (34217 Views)

Arase Donates N1m To Injured Police Corporal In Kano / Govt Terminates Ethnic Militia Pipeline Surveillance Contract / Corporal Lawal Ahmed: ‘Buhari Should Retire All Generals’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corporal Enugu: Informant To The Ombaste Militia (Picture) by batstan(m): 5:22am On May 11, 2013
babyosisi:

That is the mindset that lynches people on charges of stealing someone's JT
*checking to see if JT is still in place* grin
Re: Corporal Enugu: Informant To The Ombaste Militia (Picture) by Mavor: 5:23am On May 11, 2013
babyosisi:

Why wasn't he named Ekiti or Yenegoa
Why Enugu
Is Yenegoa the name of a State? I'm taking it u flopped Social Studies and History big time in secondary school.
Re: Corporal Enugu: Informant To The Ombaste Militia (Picture) by Obiagu1(m): 5:26am On May 11, 2013
Mavor: Is Yenegoa the name of a State? I'm taking it u flopped Social Studies and History big time in secondary school.

Enugu is a name of a town, same with Yenegoa and [Ado] Ekiti.
So ...

2 Likes

Re: Corporal Enugu: Informant To The Ombaste Militia (Picture) by batstan(m): 5:26am On May 11, 2013
Mavor: Is Yenegoa the name of a State? I'm taking it u flopped Social Studies and History big time in secondary school.
oya!!! Teacher start.......state and capital: Abia........
Re: Corporal Enugu: Informant To The Ombaste Militia (Picture) by AreaFada2: 5:47am On May 11, 2013
Na wao
Re: Corporal Enugu: Informant To The Ombaste Militia (Picture) by Abrakhan: 6:04am On May 11, 2013
payless: What happened to his eyes?
God ll purnish enemies of the STATE! If you are not one say Amen.
Re: Corporal Enugu: Informant To The Ombaste Militia (Picture) by ChikezieU(m): 6:05am On May 11, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Because his grand-dad was mr Enugu who hailed from Enugu.he later relocated from Enugu in the east to establish another Enugu in Nassarawa and later named his son Enugu so that Enugu people in the east will know that there is a northern Enugu on ground representing Enugu's interest in the North. tongue
ishi gbawaa gi, swell

1 Like

Re: Corporal Enugu: Informant To The Ombaste Militia (Picture) by dreu2fine(m): 6:20am On May 11, 2013
R d police gud people
Re: Corporal Enugu: Informant To The Ombaste Militia (Picture) by otokx(m): 6:24am On May 11, 2013
Looks like an abuse of human right.
Re: Corporal Enugu: Informant To The Ombaste Militia (Picture) by Abrakhan: 6:27am On May 11, 2013
God ll purnish enemies of the STATE! If you are not one say Amen. kiss
God ll purnish enemies of the STATE! If you are not one say Amen.
Re: Corporal Enugu: Informant To The Ombaste Militia (Picture) by dnawah(m): 6:30am On May 11, 2013
police apollogringrin

3 Likes

Re: Corporal Enugu: Informant To The Ombaste Militia (Picture) by agaba123(m): 6:48am On May 11, 2013
Hi
Re: Corporal Enugu: Informant To The Ombaste Militia (Picture) by abujalapdog(m): 6:48am On May 11, 2013
What a traitor? does he earns his pay from cultism? I wonder why he's loyal to cultism than his carrier.
Re: Corporal Enugu: Informant To The Ombaste Militia (Picture) by qualified(f): 6:54am On May 11, 2013
I dont believe this crap.
Nigerian police already have a suspect in hours? Unbelievable!
Is it cos d man is from Eggon?
Who proved him guilty?
They are js trying to cover their incompetence. 100 men to arrest one man? Where in d world do they do that? Mtchew

3 Likes

Re: Corporal Enugu: Informant To The Ombaste Militia (Picture) by tiwasiaife(m): 6:56am On May 11, 2013
babyosisi:

Why wasn't he named Ekiti or Yenegoa
Why Enugu
i wonder! He cant be enugu. Hes enuwgui
Re: Corporal Enugu: Informant To The Ombaste Militia (Picture) by tspun(m): 6:57am On May 11, 2013
hardywaltz: Nairaland is so so boring these dayz geezzz
na u know watin day do u, pls go and see ur doc.

1 Like

Re: Corporal Enugu: Informant To The Ombaste Militia (Picture) by tspun(m): 6:58am On May 11, 2013
hardywaltz: Nairaland is so so boring these dayz geezzz
na u know watin day do u, pls go and see ur doctor.
Re: Corporal Enugu: Informant To The Ombaste Militia (Picture) by Judolisco(m): 7:01am On May 11, 2013
Watch out 4 boko haram part2
Re: Corporal Enugu: Informant To The Ombaste Militia (Picture) by romanlaw(m): 7:05am On May 11, 2013
Mortiple: Why is the man's name ENUGU when he is not from Enugu State? Doesn't he have another name? Hope this is not an attempt to rope Ndigbo into the Ombaste bruhaha?

Enugu might as well mean something else in their language. Meanwhile, as I was told by my Ibo friend that the original name is 'Enugwu' meaning "on top of hill" but was wrongly called Enugu. There is no word like Enugu in Ibo language. I stand to be corrected by my Ibo friends.I know of a town called 'Ada' in Benue State, will u then say that an Ibo girl bearing Ada as a name is from Ada in Benue State?

2 Likes

Re: Corporal Enugu: Informant To The Ombaste Militia (Picture) by Nobody: 7:09am On May 11, 2013
The man might have served in enugu before as a corpral which might bring about the name, Corpral Enugu.
Re: Corporal Enugu: Informant To The Ombaste Militia (Picture) by Remii(m): 7:14am On May 11, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Because his grand-dad was mr Enugu who hailed from Enugu.he later relocated from Enugu in the east to establish another Enugu in Nassarawa and later named his son Enugu so that Enugu people in the east will know that there is a northern Enugu on ground representing Enugu's interest in the North. tongue

boy! you will make it as a writer, try your luck grin grin grin
Re: Corporal Enugu: Informant To The Ombaste Militia (Picture) by mu2sa2: 7:15am On May 11, 2013
D evidential value of a statement obtained by torture is zero. Corporal Enugu appear in d pic to hav been subjected to some kind of ill-treatment. He is likely to say anything now, including mentioning innocent names. Nigeria`s lazy police will as usual not conduct thorough investigation but will set after Eggon people as a whole. This will drive many of them to want to retaliate. If care is not taken a boko haram type revolt is in d making in nasarawa state - but this time what will take the blame since Eggon people are predominantly christian?
Re: Corporal Enugu: Informant To The Ombaste Militia (Picture) by ochukoccna: 7:21am On May 11, 2013
qualified: I dont believe this crap.
Who proved him guilty?
They are js trying to cover their incompetence. 100 men to arrest one man? Where in d world do they do that? Mtchew
So on point.
Re: Corporal Enugu: Informant To The Ombaste Militia (Picture) by Nobody: 7:23am On May 11, 2013
This one will most likely die in custody.
Re: Corporal Enugu: Informant To The Ombaste Militia (Picture) by Nobody: 7:25am On May 11, 2013
The eggon people are the majority in nasarawa state,they should produce the next governor of the state.outsiders from borno state should stop lording it over nasarawa people.

1 Like

Re: Corporal Enugu: Informant To The Ombaste Militia (Picture) by jamace(m): 7:25am On May 11, 2013
Who are those castigating that man for his action? Is it because he is just an ordinary corporal? Our ogas at the top do worse things to Nigeria. Loyalty to Nigeria is a bygone issue. Even GEJ will not allow any evil befall his OTUOKE town without doing everything possible to frustrate it. Even those men torturing Mr Enugu will do worse.

We should stop deceiving ourselves and face reality. Loyalty to Nigeria as a country has gone on sabbatical.

3 Likes

Re: Corporal Enugu: Informant To The Ombaste Militia (Picture) by Remii(m): 7:25am On May 11, 2013
qualified: I dont believe this crap.
Who proved him guilty?

America sent 100,000 to arrest bin laden alone, fyi.
Re: Corporal Enugu: Informant To The Ombaste Militia (Picture) by searay(m): 7:29am On May 11, 2013
21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.
Re: Corporal Enugu: Informant To The Ombaste Militia (Picture) by Reference(m): 7:29am On May 11, 2013
Judolisco: Watch out 4 boko haram part2

That's it. Next thing the man dies in custody under mysterious circumstances and all hell breaks loose. Then what was probably a pseudo-political gang becomes a full blown national insurgency. I hope the security operatives are braced for the fall-out or blow back of their actions.
Re: Corporal Enugu: Informant To The Ombaste Militia (Picture) by searay(m): 7:29am On May 11, 2013
otokx: Looks like an abuse of human right.
Anybody where get mind to betray this number of people to death no be human. So no human right is violated.
Re: Corporal Enugu: Informant To The Ombaste Militia (Picture) by honeric01(m): 7:29am On May 11, 2013
Diasporan:
Haven't you heard that the first set of soldiers that were deployed to arrest the Leader of the cult all slept off and the cultist collected their guns and sent them away?This one pass weapon level.Power pass power

If what you 'heard' is actually true, then tell me how sensible it is sending police to where army failed, does it even make sense to you the poster?

Beer parlor rumor is dangerous.
Re: Corporal Enugu: Informant To The Ombaste Militia (Picture) by dgitrader(m): 7:32am On May 11, 2013
Torture can make any usual suspect admit to any alledged crime. That corporal is a freeman once a good lawyer presents this picture in court. Nonsense and crude police force where 90% of officers lack intellegence basics. shame angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan In Auto Crash / How Buhari Made Northern Youths Issue Quit Notice To Igbos – Fayose / Peter Obi Campaigns For Labour Party Candidates In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.