Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Do You Manage Your Blog Like This? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do You Manage Your Blog Like This? (627 Views)

How To Make Money From Your Blog Or Website Without Advertisments / Why You Should Not Use Google Adsense On Your Blog. / How Do I Design My Blog Like Linda Ikeji's Blog With Frames >>new In Blogosphere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Manage Your Blog Like This? by akintayo1(m): 1:32am On May 11, 2013
Today, in this post, I want to show you how to start a blog and give it a better head start to out pace your competitors even if your blog is new and just starting out.

Most people who set up a blog follow this route → Idea → Blog set-up → Start posting → Monetizing → Get Frustrated → Quit.

Yes, that’s where they ended up.

Anyone these days can easily set-up a blog within some minutes but not everyone can build a successful blog.After putting in lots of effort with sleepless night, writing blog post, doing promotions, engaging in social media marketing and building back links, yet, seeing no result that’s what they eventually do, they quit.

Why does it have to be like that?

Well, lets focus on how to start a blog in the proper way so we ended up building a successful blog that stand out from the rest and good enough to live full-time on.

To achieve this, here are the basic :http://cybernaira.com/2013/how-to-start-a-blog-give-your-blog-a-lift/
Re: Do You Manage Your Blog Like This? by Olarewajub: 12:21pm On Jun 25, 2013
Can i send you a mail?
Re: Do You Manage Your Blog Like This? by akintayo1(m): 3:09pm On Jun 25, 2013
Olarewajub: Can i send you a mail?

You're free to send me mail.
Re: Do You Manage Your Blog Like This? by Olarewajub: 7:49pm On Jun 25, 2013
akintayo1:

You're free to send me mail.
. Whats your mail?
Re: Do You Manage Your Blog Like This? by akintayo1(m): 9:35pm On Jun 25, 2013
saabiola15@gmail.com
Re: Do You Manage Your Blog Like This? by Olarewajub: 10:36pm On Jun 25, 2013
Will get to you by tomorrow and i'm subscribed to your news letter. Going to launch one of the reputable blog in Nigeria. Say no to Copy and Paste.

(1) (Reply)

11 Things You Should Know Before Applying For Google Adsense / My Upload File Script Fails To Work Online / Need D Best Website Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.