Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,836,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Sell Your Used Sat 1 Study Prep Guides! I Want To Buy - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sell Your Used Sat 1 Study Prep Guides! I Want To Buy (707 Views)

Cipm Intermediate 1 Study Materials / Www.myjambresult.com Not Loading, Guides To Check Your Jamb Result / Help! Good SAT Prep School/Lesson In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sell Your Used Sat 1 Study Prep Guides! I Want To Buy by sannies(m): 7:08am On Apr 20, 2008
I need to buy used SAT 1 Preparatory Study Guides and materials urgently. I'm writing the SAT Reasoning Test in June. Books like the Official SAT Study Guide by ETS. SAT 1 Prep Materials like Barron's or Kaplan, and Merriam-Webster's Collegiate Dictionary. I'll credit the seller's bank account immediately and have the book mailed to me or send a friend to pick it up. Dependinmg on convenience, I might decide to pick it up myself if it's within my reach.
You may call 08030410792.
Re: Sell Your Used Sat 1 Study Prep Guides! I Want To Buy by LASIEFAIRE(m): 9:20pm On Apr 21, 2008
I have one I can send to you- for free-. Just leave a comprehensive mailing address. < I can't tell how long it will take to get to Nigeria>

Help someone else, when you can.
Re: Sell Your Used Sat 1 Study Prep Guides! I Want To Buy by laplace(m): 5:58am On Apr 24, 2008
I can't tell you how excited I am.  I wanted to buy some used copies from Amazon.com but had problems with payment and address.  This is my detailed mail address:
Re: Sell Your Used Sat 1 Study Prep Guides! I Want To Buy by six33fourng: 6:30pm On Feb 01, 2023
Buy books online from your favourite bookstore in Nigeria. We have a veritable collection of books that span categories as diverse as you could possibly expect.

From segments like accountancy, to parenting and pregnancy, to banking and finance, to even topics on yoga and meditation – almost any category you seek you would books on it.

Apply to join the largest independent marketplace for book sellers today! In addition to helping us to support you and our fellow booksellers, you'll get:

Lowest fees and commissions of any commercial marketplace.
No monthly fee option — you don't pay if you don't sell.
Reach thousands times more people than a magazine ad, for a fraction of the cost

Visit - https://six33four.ng/bookstore/

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Make Money As A Freelance Writer On The Internet / Can Anyone In Unad Tell Me What Is Going On In The School / Best State University For Medicine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.