Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,034 members, 7,849,170 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:40 PM

Controlled By Christ's Love Part 3 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Controlled By Christ's Love Part 3 (472 Views)

Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police / Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv / Love Feast By Christ Embassy. A Sinful Experience? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Controlled By Christ's Love Part 3 by charisville: 10:30am On May 11, 2013
For the love of Christ controls us, since we have concluded this, that Christ died for all; therefore all have died. 2 Corinthians 5:14

Charis Ville Capsule

When we believe and receive the love Christ has for us, we are controlled by this love. The sky-diver allows the rhythm of the wind carry him as he jumps out of the plane; in the same manner, we as believers should let the love of Christ shed in our hearts by the Holy Ghost, lead and direct our affairs.

Have you gotten to a crossroads and don't seem not to know what to do or where to go? When you receive and believe in His love for you, how he has promised never to leave you nor forsake you, no matter what you've been through; this right believing produces in you, the right living.

If you've not received the Lord Jesus into your life, there is no way you can experience this love. If you are not born again, this is a good time to become one of God's beloved; say this prayer, with belief in your heart.

Prayer: Lord Jesus, I know You came to die for my sins, and to give me life. I receive and believe the love, that You have for me and I enthrone You as Lord and Saviour over my life. Come and take Your rightful place in me, in Jesus Name.

BB Pin: 26655112

Shalom,

Charis Ville Ministries.
Please Share.

(1) (Reply)

Truth / What Is The Difference Btw Holyspirit And Holyghost / Was Jesus A Christain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.