Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,334 members, 7,850,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:18 PM

Hi Guys I Need Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Hi Guys I Need Help (527 Views)

Hi Guys! Earn Yourself Easy Cash At Your Doorstep With This Link / Hi Guys Check Out This Website I Designed For A Friend Within 2hours / Hi Guys: Please Help Me Review This Site. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hi Guys I Need Help by sandy0000: 11:34am On May 11, 2013
[b][/b]I would like to thank Nairalanders for all the assistance I have received from you guys so far. I live from my websites and I would not have done this without your help, thank you very much.

I need a bit of help with a Joomla component - Listbingo, which doesn't seem to display adsense code. In other components I just paste my code anywhere and the advert appears but in this case I'm not sure if adsense was possibly blocked If I slot in an html code just to display a simple text message it displays.

How whould I possibly diplay adsense inside this : (I would prefferably insert it around the red area) If I paste it anywhere it doesn't appear on the sie, I've tried everything for days. What would be the correct syntax ?

<div class="lb_display">
<?=@block('search_part');?>
<div class="clear"></div>
</div>

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hi Guys I Need Help by adewasco2k(m): 8:24am On May 12, 2013
sandy0000: [b][/b]I would like to thank Nairalanders for all the assistance I have received from you guys so far. I live from my websites and I would not have done this without your help, thank you very much.

I need a bit of help with a Joomla component - Listbingo, which doesn't seem to display adsense code. In other components I just paste my code anywhere and the advert appears but in this case I'm not sure if adsense was possibly blocked If I slot in an html code just to display a simple text message it displays.

How whould I possibly diplay adsense inside this : (I would prefferably insert it around the red area) If I paste it anywhere it doesn't appear on the sie, I've tried everything for days. What would be the correct syntax ?

<div class="lb_display">
<?=@block('search_part');?>
<div class="clear"></div>
</div>

This is no much information if i am right, as much as i am not use to Joomla, i know php wink

What you should do is decide where exactly you want to place the ad code, then look around for the script with such name,

but dont place it in between a php script, if you see <?php dont post it untill you see another closing tag ?> now you can post it at the back or you can always post it between a div tag, <div class="header">your code can go inside the div but not between any script </div>

sorry just waking, my haed is so empty grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hi Guys I Need Help by sandy0000: 7:54pm On May 12, 2013
Thanks, I've just realised that adsense code may actually be blocked from the component because the author has the adsense addon which is for sale so perhaps it is not possible to display adsense in the componets, thanks for the help anyway...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

You Can Build A Multi-million Dollar Internet Company In Nigeria / Help Webmaster / Please Who Knows The Hosting Company 9jahoster.com Is Using

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.