Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,278 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

The Problem With Asari Dokubo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Problem With Asari Dokubo (847 Views)

My deal with Asari Dokubo & why Modu Sheriff ordered Yusuf's Killing....Davis / : Australian Negotiator Stephen Davis Posed With Asari Dokubo And Niger Delta Mi / Confession Of A Boko Haram - Who Trained With Asari Dokubo In Libya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Problem With Asari Dokubo by yamtas335(m): 12:29pm On May 11, 2013
Go to the below link to know what is wrong with the man called Asari Dokubo

http://www.newsinnigeria.org/2013/05/the-problem-with-asari-dokubo.html
Re: The Problem With Asari Dokubo by WilyWily8: 12:33pm On May 11, 2013
Why are Yorubas afraid of Dokubo?
Re: The Problem With Asari Dokubo by MrAlfa: 12:43pm On May 11, 2013
Wily,Wily:

The thing is Dokubo no even send yorubas. He completely ignores them as they are completely irrelevant. I wonder if that is what irks them.
Re: The Problem With Asari Dokubo by yamtas335(m): 12:50pm On May 11, 2013
Wily,Wily:

FYI I am not Yoruba
Re: The Problem With Asari Dokubo by WilyWily8: 12:51pm On May 11, 2013
yamtas335:

FYI I am not Yoruba
i never called u a Yoruba
Re: The Problem With Asari Dokubo by bloggernaija: 3:22pm On May 11, 2013
In the SW ,people like him are considered nonentities; eni jati jati just like OBJ ,akala and his ilks. We have quite a few of his kind.He does not warrant attention.they can only have a voice on the useless federal stage.who wants the attention of the likes of umaru dikko and dokubo.they do not bring anything useful to the table
Re: The Problem With Asari Dokubo by nuclearboy(m): 6:54pm On May 11, 2013
Wily,Wily:

Mayne because people avoid insane people carrying machetes on the road.

Reasoning people hold such as him and Lateef Tokyo in the same mindview - halfway between that phlegm you spit out when your cough breaks and smelly defecation.

Compare the insane eyes, the roughness and the lack of etiquette - these are thugs, simple

Re: The Problem With Asari Dokubo by WilyWily8: 7:26pm On May 11, 2013
why do Yorubas Shivers anytime they hear the voice of Dokubo ?.
Re: The Problem With Asari Dokubo by bombay: 7:28pm On May 11, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Abia Prepares For Carnival / Gov. Amaechiā€™s Aide Resigns / PDP Lambasts Tinubu!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.