Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Atheists Have Tried, But They Have Not Been Successful! - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Atheists Have Tried, But They Have Not Been Successful! (2125 Views)

Igbo Boys Be Like, They Tried To Drown Us But... / Have U Ever Tried Peeping Someone Bathing And Got Caught On The Process? / The Best Of Nigeria’s’ “they Tried To….” Proverbs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists Have Tried, But They Have Not Been Successful! by cyrexx: 3:21pm On May 11, 2013
manmustwank:
Really?

Your god has been taking a brutal beating

he was beaten for your transgressions. his beating and death were all part of his plan. your carnal mind may not understand, until you believe his prophet cyrexx and receive the spirit of ACS. Then you will be able to understand these words.peace.
Re: Atheists Have Tried, But They Have Not Been Successful! by manmustwank: 3:25pm On May 11, 2013
cyrexx:

he was beaten for your transgressions. his beating and death were all part of his plan. your carnal mind may not understand, until you believe his prophet cyrexx and receive the spirit of ACS. Then you will be able to understand these words.peace.
Ode, i thought you said your god can't be beaten. how come all of a sudden he was beaten for my transgressions?
Re: Atheists Have Tried, But They Have Not Been Successful! by cyrexx: 3:28pm On May 11, 2013
manmustwank:
Ode, i thought you said your god can't be beaten. how come all of a sudden he was beaten for my transgressions?

he humbled himself and became a man so that he can be beaten and killed for your sins...

on a serious note, you can make your jokes without the insults...
Re: Atheists Have Tried, But They Have Not Been Successful! by ooman(m): 3:29pm On May 11, 2013
manmustwank:

same way yahweh was!
Re: Atheists Have Tried, But They Have Not Been Successful! by plaetton: 3:31pm On May 11, 2013
ooman:

There is a path that seem right to man, but its end is destruction. Book of Flying Pig 11:11.

You see, the palace promised you by fsm is a lie, how do I know this? the book of FP says so.

There is only one paradise, the one that the Flying Pig has gone to prepare for all those who believe in him.

You need not offer any more sacrifice neither are you bound by the law. The Flying Pig has offered his life on numerous occasion to save your soul, just as the pic you posted prove.

At different times in different places has the Flying Pig died for man, to replenish our stomach and to ensure our salvation.

You see the Flying Pig is full of love, so accept him today, before he decide to take away his sustaining power off your life.

Omg!
I meant, Oh my FSM!
It's like I am beginning to see the light, this picture of pig roasting in hot grill is suddenly taking on a whole new meaning.
I now see pig, a gracious porky, in the ultimate sacrifice of giving his delicious and cholesterol laden flesh to nourish the gluttonous palates of millions of barbecuers every single day.
I am weeping. What a sacrifice.
I am ready to give my life tot he gracious Pig.
But wait!
This must be the devil tempting me.
Satan! get thee behind me.

I am hungry now.
Lunch time.
The holy trinity of Spaghetti, Meatball and Holy Stew beckons me.
Must go and eat my Spaghetti and meatballs.
Nice try satan.
Goodbye.
Than you FSM
Re: Atheists Have Tried, But They Have Not Been Successful! by ooman(m): 3:35pm On May 11, 2013
cyrexx: The Almighty Cassava Stick loves you all, he is not willing that any of you shall perish. but come to repentance before it is too late

The Flying Pig loves man first, even though man never looked for him.

He has given his life all through history up to present time to save people from the enemy called hunger and protein, fat deficiency. He instructed people not to eat too much of him to reduce their cholesterol level.

Indeed, The Flying Pig is the only God worthy of worship.

Thou shall not have any other god before the Flying Pig.
Re: Atheists Have Tried, But They Have Not Been Successful! by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:41pm On May 11, 2013
LMAO!
Re: Atheists Have Tried, But They Have Not Been Successful! by ooman(m): 3:42pm On May 11, 2013
plaetton:

Omg!
I meant, Oh my FSM!
It's like I am beginning to see the light, this picture of pig roasting in hot grill is suddenly taking on a whole new meaning.
I now see pig, a gracious porky, in the ultimate sacrifice of giving his delicious and cholesterol laden flesh to nourish the gluttonous palates of millions of barbecuers every single day.
I am weeping. What a sacrifice.
I am ready to give my life tot he gracious Pig.
But wait!
This must be the devil tempting me.
Satan! get thee behind me.

I am hungry now.
Lunch time.
The holy trinity of Spaghetti, Meatball and Holy Stew beckons me.
Must go and eat my Spaghetti and meatballs.
Nice try satan.
Goodbye.
Than you FSM

At first, indeed you were seeing the light, and the Holy Spirit of the Flying Pig was interpretating the scriptures of the Flying Pig to you.

But just as your salvation was about to be completed, the devil brought hunger your way, and deceived you with the spaghetti once again.

I shall continue to pray to the Flying Pig on your behalf, until you fully understand the plans of the Flying Pig for your life, I just hope it wont be too late.

But until then, I will always tell the world of the goodness and sacrifice of the Flying Pig.
Re: Atheists Have Tried, But They Have Not Been Successful! by CassavaStick1: 3:43pm On May 11, 2013
cyrexx:

he humbled himself and became a man so that he can be beaten and killed for your sins...

on a serious note, you can make your jokes without the insults...
Did your god also take a beating for your stupidity or was it not covered as part of the package?

On a serious note, I wonder why you are taking offense when the whole point of the thread is to insult of people and their gods. What, you can't take what you dish out?
Re: Atheists Have Tried, But They Have Not Been Successful! by ooman(m): 3:54pm On May 11, 2013
Cassava-Stick:

I never knew you. Depart from me you worker of iniquity.

Go into the outer darkness where demons will take turns to dis-virgin your arse with cassava sticks for all eternity.

That is the portion prepared for false prophets like you.

and you, only the prophets of the Flying Pig will make heaven.
Re: Atheists Have Tried, But They Have Not Been Successful! by cyrexx: 4:13pm On May 11, 2013
^^^

LOL
Re: Atheists Have Tried, But They Have Not Been Successful! by plaetton: 4:18pm On May 11, 2013
dp
Re: Atheists Have Tried, But They Have Not Been Successful! by CassavaStick1: 4:19pm On May 11, 2013
cyrexx:

i am not a false prophet.

I am the true prophet of the creator of heaven and earth, Almighty Cassava Stick.

My God has been source of carbohydrates to my ancestors long before europeans came with their false god.

My God has revealed himself to me and he is real .

your unbelief doesn't change who he is

I know whom I believe

Repent and worship my God before it's too late
...and I am the almighty cassava stick. Now depart from me
Re: Atheists Have Tried, But They Have Not Been Successful! by ooman(m): 4:22pm On May 11, 2013
Cassava-Stick:

Flying pork you mean. Yeah he is currently flying round my digestive system. Now open your mouth wide and let me feel you with his "spirit" as it flows from my holy anus. [size=14pt]RECIEVE IT![/size]

the Flying Pig is infinite in grace, he gives his meat to both the good and the wicked, but leaves many cholesterol in the wicked because they refuse to follow his law of how to eat and worship him.

Beware, the Flying Pig is a consuming fire.
Re: Atheists Have Tried, But They Have Not Been Successful! by CassavaStick1: 4:24pm On May 11, 2013
ooman:

the Flying Pig is infinite in grace, he gives his meat to both the good and the wicked, but leaves many cholesterol in the wicked because they refuse to follow his law of how to eat and worship him.

Beware, the Flying Pig is a consuming fire.
Wise words from a "spirit-filled" mouth
Re: Atheists Have Tried, But They Have Not Been Successful! by plaetton: 4:25pm On May 11, 2013
ooman:

At first, indeed you were seeing the light, and the Holy Spirit of the Flying Pig was interpretating the scriptures of the Flying Pig to you.

But just as your salvation was about to be completed, the devil brought hunger your way, and deceived you with the spaghetti once again.

I shall continue to pray to the Flying Pig on your behalf, until you fully understand the plans of the Flying Pig for your life, I just hope it wont be too late.

But until then, I will always tell the world of the goodness and sacrifice of the Flying Pig.

Hey, my god is better than your god and I can prove it.
Scientists have proven that my god supports a balanced diet with our trinity doctrine of Spaghetti, Meatballs and Holy Sauce or stew, just as it was written in the scriptures.

Your god, on the other hand just fills you with protein and lard.

What about the carbohydrates, huh?
How can you make it to Sugarcandy Mountain,the kingdom of eternal sweetness, without carbohydrates? How?
Answer me.
Can you now see that both Flying pig and the Almighty cassava stick are , on your own, not part of a balanced diet as recognised by eminent clergy and by renowned scientists.
So My god is better than your god.
Period.

Re: Atheists Have Tried, But They Have Not Been Successful! by cyrexx: 4:25pm On May 11, 2013
Cassava-Stick:

...and I am the almighty cassava stick. Now depart from me

you are a liar and an impostor.

you are anti-ACS and you are doomed to hell
Re: Atheists Have Tried, But They Have Not Been Successful! by ooman(m): 4:30pm On May 11, 2013
plaetton:

Hey, my god is better than your god and I can prove it.
Scientists have proven that my god supports a balanced diet, just as it was written in the scriptures.
Your god, on the other hand just fills you with protein and lard.

What about the carbohydrates, huh?
How can you make it to Sugarcandy Mountain,the kingdom of eternal sweetness, without carbohydrates? How?
Answer me.
Can you now see that both Flying pig and the Almighty cassava stick are , on your own, not part of a balanced diet as recognised by eminent clergy and by renowned scientists.
So My god is better than your god.
Period.

You say your god is better than my God simply because he fills you with sugar?

Well, science has discovered that to every effect, there is a cause and that the universe must be caused by an uncaused cause, this uncaused cause is the Flying Pig, full of grace, whom I preach to you.

What more? science has discovered that life cant start spontaneously and that DNA must be arranged. this unseen arranger is the Flying Pig.

The universe holds so many evidence for the Flying Pig than sugar hold for fsm.

Worship the Flying Pig now and receive his Holy Spirit, tomorrow may be too late. The Flying Pig does not want the death of sinners, but salvation of all humanity.
Re: Atheists Have Tried, But They Have Not Been Successful! by CassavaStick1: 4:33pm On May 11, 2013
manmustwac, stop being a dictator. Join in the fun. Why are you being such a nuisance?

Why are you picking on me in particular? You seem to have no problem when a whole thread is dedicated to viciously hurting and insulting people and their beliefs. but when you and your friends are the butt of the jokes, you pull out your banning whip.

Why are you such a hypocrite?

If you can't take an offensive joke, then please ban everyone on this thread for making offensive jokes about such a sensitive subject like people's religious beliefs
Re: Atheists Have Tried, But They Have Not Been Successful! by plaetton: 4:40pm On May 11, 2013
Newsflash:
NASA scientists have just announced that the hubble deep space telescope has located what looks like the scriptural Sugar Candy Mountain , the eternal abode of the FSM.

The Hubble telescope was pointed towards the Omega Nebula System, in an area called Everlasting Infinity.
The scientists are trto understand how the FSM, the uncaused cause managed to cause all things without itself being caused by, perhaps, another uncaused causer.
In the mean time, scientific investigations into the uncaused cause, and the causations thereof, are continuing in earnest.
Re: Atheists Have Tried, But They Have Not Been Successful! by ooman(m): 4:45pm On May 11, 2013
plaetton: Newsflash:
NASA scientists have just announced that the hubble deep space telescope has located what looks like the scriptural Sugar Candy Mountain , the eternal abode of the FSM.
The Hubble telescope was pointed towards the Omega Nebula System, in an area called Everlasting Infinity.

All these was all part of the Flying Pig's plan, ultimately, everyone will come to discover the Flying Pig through his handiwork of creation.

And what more? The Flying Pig eats off the Spaghetti Monster
Re: Atheists Have Tried, But They Have Not Been Successful! by CassavaStick1: 4:53pm On May 11, 2013
@manmustwac, I sense you are about to ban me again (and I'm about to get another account again) but before you ban me put yourself in the shoes of a christian or muslim reading this thread and consider how their feelings have been hurt as we have blasphemed and insulted their gods without mercy.

If you are comfortable with it, then ask yourself why you are uncomfortable when atheists recieve a dose of their own medicine.

I say let the insults land where they may. I discriminate against no one. If you are going to ban, ban all offenders. Don't be a prejudiced bigot. Ban them all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Latest Pix Of Young John The Wicked Producer / Nollywood Letter Reading Be Like / People Struggling For Bread In Shoprite Apo, Abuja (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.