Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,535 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Easy Ways To Kill A Rat. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Easy Ways To Kill A Rat. (1729 Views)

Can You Kill A Lion For Me? - Wife / When People In Lagos Mainland Saw A Lassa Fever-carrying Rat(pic) / When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easy Ways To Kill A Rat. by hemartins(m): 4:55pm On May 11, 2013
Rat for my room no be here o. They are so clean and shining but dangerous. We have planned many times to assassinate them but this rat get sense die.
This rat no dey eat food stuff at all. They feed only on books, new clothes and shoes. Even if you hang your new clothes on the fan, they will find a way to get there.
I put rat poison inside bread, the bread stayed one week, them no chop am.
Somebody once said the rats were humans but i don't care. If you get any juju or method wen fit kill rat, abeg halla me sharp sharp. # serious matter#

1 Like

Re: Easy Ways To Kill A Rat. by nikkyshyne(f): 5:44pm On May 11, 2013
Buy 500 rat gums and lay them on the floor in form of a collage. Simple!

1 Like

Re: Easy Ways To Kill A Rat. by hemartins(m): 4:20pm On Jun 22, 2013
dats considerable. Thanks
Re: Easy Ways To Kill A Rat. by Lovetinz(m): 5:33pm On Jun 22, 2013
Sounds like you have hezboRats in your house. Its the military wing of Rats Against You of Nigeria.
(RAYON)
By the way, do they wear helmets and dress in battle camouflages?
If they do, You need to find another apartment. Before you wake up one morning to discover your ten toes has vamoosed!

(did I mention that you shouldnt hang your clothes on the fan? Find a telecom mast near you...)

2 Likes

Re: Easy Ways To Kill A Rat. by ZeusAyo: 6:58pm On Jun 22, 2013
Lovetinz: Sounds like you have hezboRats in your house. Its the military wing of Rats Against You of Nigeria.
(RAYON)
If they do, You need to find another apartment. Before you wake up one morning to discover your ten toes has vamoosed!

(did I mention that you shouldnt hang your clothes on the fan? Find a telecom mast near you...)
Lovetinz: Sounds like you have hezboRats in your house. Its the military wing of Rats Against You of Nigeria.
(RAYON)

LWKMD as in criously.....I once had dat kinda rat also while I waz in lag so darin dat while I waz goin out it wld jez b cumin in nd it wuld stop by my side, stand on its hind legz, luk up @ me nd jez walk by....... It wld pik d palm oiled fish off d rat trap nd deactivate d trap wifout gettin hurt..... I had to go to DEFCON 3 (Strategic Nuclear Detonation- SND) code name MAD (Mutually Assured Destruction) I vacated d house nd poisoned d air itself...... Yhu knw? nd dat waz afta it damaged my brand new ps3 super slim

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan Why? / If Jonathan And Buhari Wer To Be Women, Who Fine Pass? (pics) / Murder Of English!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.