Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,252 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Soldier Reunited With Mom After 30 Years (Thanks to google) ;D - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Soldier Reunited With Mom After 30 Years (Thanks to google) ;D (11864 Views)

Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos / Nigerian Couple Reunited After 10 Years And Died 24hours Later In Horrible / My Relationship With Mom! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Reunited With Mom After 30 Years (Thanks to google) ;D by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 12, 2013
Persin wey no fit afford ordinary alomo dream on!![/color] grin[color=#000000]
yuzedo: Am look at dis piture and am cry into ma espensive mowet shampain in my Banana Island Man shun. Oh God, Is so torching. cry cry
Re: Soldier Reunited With Mom After 30 Years (Thanks to google) ;D by moneyhungry(m): 1:50pm On May 12, 2013
nosike3: come here son!!! Am looking for ya for 30 yrs now!! Why u escape from our sykiatric home? Mama missed ya!!!
DADDY! i heard u are d richest African man!
u see ur life?
and i am d brokest African alive o!
i know u dnt want to see me n me sef i don't want to see you.
please just send me $20mill, i want to flex life like davido.
Re: Soldier Reunited With Mom After 30 Years (Thanks to google) ;D by moneyhungry(m): 1:55pm On May 12, 2013
ikechukz: Please who knows if the website works for Kryptonians because i'm also searching for my birth parents.It's being 20yrs now.Dad if you can see this,its your son Ikechukz_El.....
u made me run away.
d moment i saw ur black rumpled ugly face at d hospital on ur day of birth ... i knew i had to disappear.
how are u coping with girls?
i bet u don't have a girlfriend, unless she's blind sha.
Re: Soldier Reunited With Mom After 30 Years (Thanks to google) ;D by Abbey2sam(m): 2:42pm On May 12, 2013
Tears of joy
Re: Soldier Reunited With Mom After 30 Years (Thanks to google) ;D by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 12, 2013
Awwww.
Re: Soldier Reunited With Mom After 30 Years (Thanks to google) ;D by moneyhungry(m): 2:49pm On May 12, 2013
^^^
I've been looking for you for 12years!
Re: Soldier Reunited With Mom After 30 Years (Thanks to google) ;D by nenergy(m): 9:04pm On May 12, 2013
Good for them. But One touching reunion story doesn't erase the saddening story of thousands of abandoned children in the world. Please USE A CONDOM!
Re: Soldier Reunited With Mom After 30 Years (Thanks to google) ;D by scobaba: 11:15pm On May 12, 2013
Na she really born the boy.

see her face and d boy hand...semblance. cheesy
Re: Soldier Reunited With Mom After 30 Years (Thanks to google) ;D by Nobody: 4:55am On May 13, 2013
Im glad she got her life together.. Glad they reunited. Wish these other jackasses that are called mothers would give up the shit they are addicted to so they can have their children back.
Re: Soldier Reunited With Mom After 30 Years (Thanks to google) ;D by Nobody: 5:43am On May 13, 2013
Really mother and son..!

This shows that obesity is hereditary, environment nonetheless.

Where are the scientists or researchers? A perfect case study.
Re: Soldier Reunited With Mom After 30 Years (Thanks to google) ;D by maclatunji: 10:12am On May 13, 2013
#Sweet
Re: Soldier Reunited With Mom After 30 Years (Thanks to google) ;D by kagel: 1:58pm On May 13, 2013
The Writer: God mode (Google mode) activated! There is nothing the Goog cannot do!

Like seriously, Google is the closest thing we have to a god!
SEE YOU, SMALL BRAIN TOMOROW NOW YOU WILL START TO WORSHIP Goggle as your own god.
Re: Soldier Reunited With Mom After 30 Years (Thanks to google) ;D by fidatt(f): 7:23pm On Dec 04, 2013
Nice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice Needed For Living In Nigeria / Is My Wife A User?? - Advice Please / Did You Have Sex With your Spouse Before Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.