Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,171 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Will Nigeria Ever Be Better Again? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Nigeria Ever Be Better Again? (455 Views)

Revealed! The Best President Nigeria Ever Had..see Photo Statistics / Ndigbo Won’t Be Better Off Seceding From Nigeria – Ohanaeze Advises MASSOB / Hurricane Sandy: Will Nigeria Learn From The Emergency Response Plan Of USA? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will Nigeria Ever Be Better Again? by manee2(m): 10:01pm On May 11, 2013
it happened that i was in a sad event where a child who was barely 13 years landed a bottle on a fellow boy during a fight.. Since i was born i've witnessed not less than 5 elections during which i noticed one anonymous 'tag' used by almost all aspiring politicians, the saying that he is ''tested and trusted''.. Tested and trusted indeed to launder our money and put everybody most especially the poor masses in pains, i can remember vividly when i lost my admission due to my dad wasn't paid his salary for about 5 months and nobody was willing to help.. I cried when my friend once told me a story of a lady who died in a hospital because of non payment of hospital bills.. Beggars everywhere, fraudsters, bribery, rape, no security.. Make a report to the police and get ready to pay huge amount of money before investigations could even start.. What is really happening? will there ever be a better nigeria? If yes, then when? Please i need answers because am fustrated.

Re: Will Nigeria Ever Be Better Again? by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 11, 2013
I'll answer your question after you remove that disastrous picture.
Re: Will Nigeria Ever Be Better Again? by manee2(m): 10:22pm On May 11, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
I'll answer your question after you remove that disastrous picture.
.. Lolz.. Hello texas.,actually i dnt knw hw to remove it, could u help out with that pls?, my password is ''am obsessed wid u''.. hope u qot the mail i sent u last week

(1) (Reply)

Forbes Most Powerful Women 2013 / Need A Red Camera Or 60d Canon To Rent / Whats The Way Out For Nigerians Against BH Boys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.