Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

How To Share Data Bundle With All Networks - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Share Data Bundle With All Networks (23399 Views)

List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) / MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks / MTN Nigeria Latest Internet Data Bundle With Upto 2.5GB Free Data -mymobnet.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Share Data Bundle With All Networks by Lordmacx(m): 11:49pm On May 11, 2013

[size=18pt]TRANSFERING DATA BUNDLE[/size]

:About the Cyberg:

Am Macx, know populary all wide the cyber lodge. Just decided to make my way here. It gonna be pleasure to see me posting cos it really is of great relishment & can't eschew from helping you guys.

:ABOUT THIS THREAD:
This thread is absolutely dedicated to keep you guys updated with ways to transfer ur Data Bundle & share with friends or whatever. To make it brief; i will scope you guys on all the networks. Lets kickoff with Airtel!

::Transfering Data With Airtel::
Its no more news that you can start sending
(megabyte) mb through the plans that
Airtel has brought up within their network. Now airtel to airtel customers can transfer mb to themselves.

Here are the new packages:
To transfer 10mb-dial *141*712*11*recipient number#

To transfer 25mb-
dial *141*712*9*recipient
number#

To transfer 60mb-dial *141*712*4*recipient
number#

NOTE: Each transfer operation cost #100. So there's no use to share 10mb for someone cos they gon charge same amount that's supposed to be bought with.

REMEMBER: of recent launched plans or code to get latest plans, they're likely the same. E.g. Instead of buying a data of 15mb by dialing *141*11*1# just don't add HASH make sure you include recipient's number be4 hash.

Loading... More of remaining network.

2 Likes

Re: How To Share Data Bundle With All Networks by Lordmacx(m): 12:33am On May 12, 2013

MTN Data Gifting: Data Gifting service allows you to send a data bundle to your friends and loved ones, by simply paying for the
data bundle on behalf of the person.

Data Gifting can also be used to send data to your other smartphones, modems and iPad.

::How to send Data as a Gift Plan::

Option 1 (SMS):

1. Register for the Data Gifting service by sending keyword REG
to 131; you will receive a unique authentication PIN

2. Text key word "GIFT [MSISDN] [Data Bundle Code][PIN] to 131. E.g Gift 0803xxxxxxxx 106 0000. Where 106 is the code of 100MB
monthly plan and 0000 is your
PIN"

Option 2 (USSD):
Dial *131# and follow the menu.

Loading... 59%
Re: How To Share Data Bundle With All Networks by vicshownero(m): 7:09am On May 12, 2013
Lordmacx:
[size=18pt]TRANSFERING DATA BUNDLE[/size]

:About the Cyberg:

Am Macx, know populary all wide the cyber lodge. Just decided to make my way here. It gonna be pleasure to see me posting cos it really is of great relishment & can't eschew from helping you guys.

:ABOUT THIS THREAD:
This thread is absolutely dedicated to keep you guys updated with ways to transfer ur Data Bundle & share with friends or whatever. To make it brief; i will scope you guys on all the networks. Lets kickoff with Airtel!

::Transfering Data With Airtel::
Its no more news that you can start sending
(megabyte) mb through the plans that
Airtel has brought up within their network. Now airtel to airtel customers can transfer mb to themselves.

Here are the new packages:
To transfer 10mb-dial *141*712*11*recipient number#

To transfer 25mb-
dial *141*712*9*recipient
number#

To transfer 60mb-dial *141*712*4*recipient
number#

NOTE: Each transfer operation cost #100. So there's no use to share 10mb for someone cos they gon charge same amount that's supposed to be bought with.

REMEMBER: of recent launched plans or code to get latest plans, they're likely the same. E.g. Instead of buying a data of 15mb by dialing *141*11*1# just don't add HASH make sure you include recipient's number be4 hash.

Loading... More of remaining network.
stop misleading ppl mr man....they dont transfer mb...u can only buy on behalf of the person....y talk as if u can transfer mb from the one you av on your own sim without been charged for the same value of the mb if its truly transferring??
Re: How To Share Data Bundle With All Networks by Lordmacx(m): 8:35am On May 12, 2013
vicshownero: ....they dont transfer mb...u can only buy on behalf of the person....y talk as if u can transfer mb from the one you av on your own sim without been charged for the same value of the mb if its truly transferring??

Actually of MTN YOU can criticise me but for Airtel its works like magic, #100 is their transfer charges. Learn to ask than to judge pls :-)
Re: How To Share Data Bundle With All Networks by ayoadebo(m): 10:21am On Jun 04, 2013
ogbeni , if u say they charge #100, I have 200 presently on my phone and I can't transfer data.tseems you can't transfer data
Re: How To Share Data Bundle With All Networks by dowjones(m): 9:50pm On Jun 05, 2013
Airtel transfer doesnt work. Its failure has been confirmed by boyz
Re: How To Share Data Bundle With All Networks by abas4madrid(m): 10:51pm On Sep 11, 2013
Hey guys I can't still transfer the data oo, I have enough money to do that and a 1gb but can't transfer. Is it really true?
Re: How To Share Data Bundle With All Networks by Brethrencool(m): 6:30pm On Jan 09, 2016
I av gigabytes that I am unable to transfer or share... please help!!! airtel please

(1) (Reply)

How To Find Your Wi-fi Password On Android & IOS / Which Model Of Blackberry Has The Best Camera Quality? / The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.