Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

South-East Governors Meet Over 2015 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Governors Meet Over 2015 (12367 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks / Former PDP Governors Meet At Suswam's Residence (photos) / Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Governors Meet Over 2015 by confusion247(m): 8:22pm On May 12, 2013
Eko Atlantic:

sure, but the Yorubas ain't falling for his crap anymore. As for the SE, he still has 95% votes.
Yorubas ain't falling for his crap anymore because yoruba masters(mallam) haven't said other wise or will yorubas ever disobey mallams from northern Nigeria?
Re: South-East Governors Meet Over 2015 by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 12, 2013
Are these men not supposed to be preoccupied with more pressing issues like gully erosion that is fast washing away their lands? Who doesn't know they will support GEJ in 2015 after they will claim that are wisest.
Re: South-East Governors Meet Over 2015 by OneNaira6: 9:30pm On May 12, 2013
As usual, the yoruba's are making the loudest noise, moreso than the north. I'm not suprised.

Where in the article did it speak they meet for anything concerning 2015 or is this the usual NL pretense? didn't they meet for the upcoming achebe burial and stuff pertaining their region. I swear the so called "adults" from that country, more specifically from one region of that country are "bonafide 1diots" despite their self claim "most educated" bs.

anyway to address the article. personally SE governors should butt out of Achebe's burial. he wanted absolutely nothing to do with Nigeria's corruption including an Igbo that's corrupt. Respect his wishes. Butt the f2k out of his burial. Achebe's family should be ashamed of themselves. Respect your dad wishes and that fell una hands. shame on una. Also, i cannot wait till the day SE governors realize they suppose to include SS Igbo politicians in their decisions. whatever decisions they make will affect all Igbo. SS Igbo do not have indigenous claim to that region but many do have business as well as marriagal link to that region. They need to stop thinking "SE", and start thinking "Igbo". Learn from SS Igbo politicians why don't y'all. The next meeting they going to hold in Asaba, i better see pat utomi among their attendee. That man has a lot of good advice and input.

lastly to address a ridiculous 1diocracy I've been seeing from Yoruba NL members for awhile and i feel it needs to be addressed cause the $tupidity of it needed to be point out. what's with the whole GEJ used an Igbo name "azikiwe" to presuade Igbo voters. After the election, he has no more igbo name. WTF? first all explain to the rest of us why the name "azikiwe" is still listed as part of his name in any political documents regarding him and also explain to us why the same factor applies to his biography? second of all, tell us which president in the entire world use his entire name after an election? going by una logic, that's like me saying barack obama used the name osama to persuade middle easterner votes after which he got rid of the osama name. WTF kind of 1diots do we have in that region. anyway back to what i was saying, third of all since according to ya'll if you disregard his "azikiwe" name, he held no more igbo name. Therefore, i would also like una to let us know what "ebele" is? let me guess "yoruba" correct?

They claim an adult age "middle to late 30,40 and going up" yet they act like preteens. They claim "educated" yet providing observers the right to doubt such claim. Take a look at nigeria's supposed role models. clap, clap. no wonder the country is f2ked up.
Re: South-East Governors Meet Over 2015 by Afam4evaIsASlut: 10:00pm On May 12, 2013
Afam4eva: I think Yaradua's death spoilt a lot of things. If he was alive and completed his tenure, the north wouldn't be laying claim to the presidency the way they are doing currently.

Actually, Yar'Adua's death was a blessing to Nigeria--- You'll see in the long run. Hopefully, after GEJ Nigerians will begin the process of eschewing mediocrity when choosing their leaders.
Re: South-East Governors Meet Over 2015 by rafindo(m): 10:03pm On May 12, 2013
charzyn: @berem.

Who told u that there is no refinary in the southeast ? Plz wakeup my friend and stop castigating the south east governors. Anambra is the first state that build refinary and was commissioned last year by jonathan which is called orient petroleum refunary that produced more that 50,000 barrels of crude while kaduna refinary produced less than 20,000 barrels of crude.

Anambra is the only state in nigeria that build international largest cargo airport in africa that will be commissioned by ending 2014 . All these projects was finance by the multi billionaires ib anambra without waiting for the federal government presence. Wakeup before it is too late or maybe you are from imo state that always draw back ndigbo backwards like rochas that is nothing but a betrayals.
. It is ur reasoning that makes east undevelope praising mediocrity.
Re: South-East Governors Meet Over 2015 by SailorXY: 10:28pm On May 12, 2013
dayokanu:

I have never seen a people more ashamed of who they are than these people
The same with Tomakint.

Do your people disgust you so much that you have to claim Yoruba ni?
& you think two 'supposed' camouflages is enough to represent a tribe? #so intelligent
Re: South-East Governors Meet Over 2015 by hardniola(m): 10:53pm On May 12, 2013
the SE donot nid second niger bridge since dey we get BIAFRA by november or next year.
Re: South-East Governors Meet Over 2015 by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 12, 2013
Eko Atlantic:

Omo ibo be proud of who you are
grin grin grin
Re: South-East Governors Meet Over 2015 by chi4ik(m): 11:20pm On May 12, 2013
At times I wonder the kind of youth we hav in Nigeria, instead of usin dis forum to discus d remedies to Nigeria hazard/problem, we aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ here agueing A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ insultin each other A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ tribe. May God helps us to b united despite where U̶̲̥̅̊ came from

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Meet Over 2015 by ZeusI: 12:01am On May 13, 2013
When the gods charts course, the mortals whines, and i laughcheesy at the folly of mortals who sees no farther than their nose, and they spill trash. Make things happen!!!!!:@
Re: South-East Governors Meet Over 2015 by BlackPikiN(m): 12:33am On May 13, 2013
Obiagelli: Why are my kinsmen so backward, rather than pursue regional development, they are meeting over the 2015

Why are you so ashamed of your ethnic group? You know you are not and will never be Igbo.
Re: South-East Governors Meet Over 2015 by blaqoracle: 4:27am On May 13, 2013
Mogidi:
I can tell you the only POLITICALLY DEAD zone in Nigeria is the SW. With UPN on the upsurge and Buhari's ambition I see the SW votes divided more than any region in Nigeria.

You'll get a master and he may be from the SE/SS or the north, a master you will get I can assure you.
there is nothing like southsouth/southeast.it is quite regrettable that the igbos who leading the nigeria polity have degenerated to the status of a house boy a minority of minority because of political naivity.
Re: South-East Governors Meet Over 2015 by abujalapdog(m): 5:22am On May 13, 2013
All this i hear say,hear say talk...did u comfirm the agenda of the meeting?
Re: South-East Governors Meet Over 2015 by Nobody: 8:34am On May 13, 2013
One_Naira: As usual, the yoruba's are making the loudest noise, moreso than the north. I'm not suprised.

Where in the article did it speak they meet for anything concerning 2015 or is this the usual NL pretense? didn't they meet for the upcoming achebe burial and stuff pertaining their region. I swear the so called "adults" from that country, more specifically from one region of that country are "bonafide 1diots" despite their self claim "most educated" bs.

anyway to address the article. personally SE governors should butt out of Achebe's burial. he wanted absolutely nothing to do with Nigeria's corruption including an Igbo that's corrupt. Respect his wishes. Butt the f2k out of his burial. Achebe's family should be ashamed of themselves. Respect your dad wishes and that fell una hands. shame on una. Also, i cannot wait till the day SE governors realize they suppose to include SS Igbo politicians in their decisions. whatever decisions they make will affect all Igbo. SS Igbo do not have indigenous claim to that region but many do have business as well as marriagal link to that region. They need to stop thinking "SE", and start thinking "Igbo". Learn from SS Igbo politicians why don't y'all. The next meeting they going to hold in Asaba, i better see pat utomi among their attendee. That man has a lot of good advice and input.

lastly to address a ridiculous 1diocracy I've been seeing from Yoruba NL members for awhile and i feel it needs to be addressed cause the $tupidity of it needed to be point out. what's with the whole GEJ used an Igbo name "azikiwe" to presuade Igbo voters. After the election, he has no more igbo name. WTF? first all explain to the rest of us why the name "azikiwe" is still listed as part of his name in any political documents regarding him and also explain to us why the same factor applies to his biography? second of all, tell us which president in the entire world use his entire name after an election? going by una logic, that's like me saying barack obama used the name osama to persuade middle easterner votes after which he got rid of the osama name. WTF kind of 1diots do we have in that region. anyway back to what i was saying, third of all since according to ya'll if you disregard his "azikiwe" name, he held no more igbo name. Therefore, i would also like una to let us know what "ebele" is? let me guess "yoruba" correct?

They claim an adult age "middle to late 30,40 and going up" yet they act like preteens. They claim "educated" yet providing observers the right to doubt such claim. Take a look at nigeria's supposed role models. clap, clap. no wonder the country is f2ked up.
What have Yoruba people done to you? It is true people claim Yoruba are the most educated, but you will hardly hear a Yoruba say this himself. This is unlike the Igbo that will always claim they the wisest yet minority groups have more say than them in today's Nigeria. For example how could they have supported GEJ for 2011 without a bargain that the SE be given any of the following slots: PDP chair, senate presidency, speakership, etc but settled for the tea party and yes-man position of secretary.
Re: South-East Governors Meet Over 2015 by Nobody: 10:41am On May 13, 2013
BlackPikiN:

Why are you so ashamed of your ethnic group? You know you are not and will never be Igbo.
You just agreed with her that she is Igbo, all of a sudden you insisted she is not Igbo. Organise your thought and present it in a way it could be understood.
Re: South-East Governors Meet Over 2015 by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 13, 2013
payless:

The last time I checked, Buhari was only Head of State for 18 months. Within the 18 months, he was able to chase corrupt officials out of government and Nigeria. He was able to foster lawful society in Nigeria. How did you expect him to erect a rifinery anywhere in the east within 18 months?
Can u swear He could have built a refinery there in the SE even if given 18 years?
D last tym i checked too, GEJ has stayed for 1.5 years too and dere is improvement in power supply, whoever is nt experiencing enhanced power supply now should go and repair their local transformer.

With the way buhari took defeat, he might not win again, infact,his latter actions after 2011 depicts an unforgiving personality. He might even make those regions that voted massively for GEJ to see wiii if he ever wins
Re: South-East Governors Meet Over 2015 by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 13, 2013
Ola Johnson:
What have Yoruba people done to you? It is true people claim Yoruba are the most educated, but you will hardly hear a Yoruba say this himself. This is unlike the Igbo that will always claim they the wisest yet minority groups have more say than them in today's Nigeria. For example how could they have supported GEJ for 2011 without a bargain that the SE be given any of the following slots: PDP chair, senate presidency, speakership, etc but settled for the tea party and yes-man position of secretary.

nwokem shut up and stop derailing d topic. Btw, u are no longer d most educ at all. What have ur lot done for nigeria assuming u are more educated? ,nothing. How many yoruba actors are in d world stage, none.

If u ppl have a say, y did d north coax u to put Tambuwal in dat position instead of one of ur own? Go and sit down joor. Beta face d topic on point or log out
Re: South-East Governors Meet Over 2015 by manosteel(m): 1:37pm On May 13, 2013
Details of the meeting have started emerging. Though still waiting for full press briefing.

Re: South-East Governors Meet Over 2015 by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 13, 2013
ngozievergreen:

nwokem shut up and stop derailing d topic. Btw, u are no longer d most educ at all. What have ur lot done for nigeria assuming u are more educated? ,nothing. How many yoruba actors are in d world stage, none.

If u ppl have a say, y did d north coax u to put Tambuwal in dat position instead of one of ur own? Go and sit down joor. Beta face d topic on point or log out
Nwayin, I guess you're one of the ESUT four or one like them that are yet to come to national 'limelight'. Your inability to organize your thought is a proof. You may be a graduate from one of those universities in the SE whose visitors don't fail to say the reason behind their establishment is to give indigenous people like you who couldn't gain admission into federal schools the opportunity. You may be a graduate, but you're not in any way educated.
Re: South-East Governors Meet Over 2015 by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 13, 2013
With all due respect to the Igbo people on this forum, effort should be made at meeting your elders to tell you the truth about whatever the Yoruba people may have done to you. I've realized that many Igbo hate Yoruba because of lies told them by people like Achebe, Achuzia, Irukwu, Ojukwu, etc.
Re: South-East Governors Meet Over 2015 by Nobody: 8:19am On May 14, 2013
Ola Johnson:
Nwayin, I guess you're one of the ESUT four or one like them that are yet to come to national 'limelight'. Your inability to organize your thought is a proof. You may be a graduate from one of those universities in the SE whose visitors don't fail to say the reason behind their establishment is to give indigenous people like you who couldn't gain admission into federal schools the opportunity. You may be a graduate, but you're not in any way educated.

Hahahahahahaha... E rie mu nsi

next time ,derail a thread dat has nothing to do with u.
Re: South-East Governors Meet Over 2015 by Nobody: 8:52am On May 14, 2013
ngozievergreen:

Hahahahahahaha... E rie mu nsi

next time ,derail a thread dat has nothing to do with u.
Is that all you can say? I now know you better, evergreen 'vegetable'.
Re: South-East Governors Meet Over 2015 by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 14, 2013
Ola Johnson:
Is that all you can say? I now know you better, evergreen 'vegetable'.
wow. Dat is so creative

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekiti Pays ENDSARS Victims, Farmers N507.4m Compensation / INEC Insists On E-Transmission Of Results Without Recourse To NCC / Osun Governor, Oyetola Obtains Nomination Form To Contest 2022 Governorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.