Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Who Is The Owner Of Nairalandtv.com - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is The Owner Of Nairalandtv.com (694 Views)

Does Seun Own Nairalandtv.com / SERMON Jotters:ebola Testimony;by Wife Of The Owner Of The Hospital Where Sawyer / How Can I Contact The Owner Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Owner Of Nairalandtv.com by ikennaobi(m): 6:39am On May 12, 2013
Just going through Fb this morning and i stumbled on the advert of the website. I presume if seun may be the owner. Any insight?
Re: Who Is The Owner Of Nairalandtv.com by a1solution: 6:58am On May 12, 2013
If Seun is the owner the ad would av been on Nairaland before Facebook unless you are the owner trying to use style to advertise it here.
Re: Who Is The Owner Of Nairalandtv.com by Blackteeth(m): 5:18pm On May 12, 2013
a1solution: If Seun is the owner the ad would av been on Nairaland before Facebook unless you are the owner trying to use style to advertise it here.

grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Owner Of Nairalandtv.com by CrazyMan(m): 9:32pm On May 12, 2013
ikennaobi: Just going through Fb this morning and i stumbled on the advert of the website . I presume if seun may be the owner. Any insight?
Can you post the link to the advert you saw on facebook...thanks.
Re: Who Is The Owner Of Nairalandtv.com by ikennaobi(m): 10:39pm On May 12, 2013
@ all, don't worry, www.whois.com have helped me out! the owner is......... Adebola Olotu
Re: Who Is The Owner Of Nairalandtv.com by CrazyMan(m): 11:13pm On May 12, 2013
ikennaobi: @ all, don't worry, www.whois.com have helped me out! the owner is......... Adebola Olotu
That link you provided doesn't correspond with the statement you made earlier about seeing the advert on facebook...besides how were you able to know the name of the owner of the site?

(1) (Reply)

Marriageable Age; Nigeria N Islamic Law. / . / What Is The Best Way Of Getting Information: Television Or Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.