Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Halle Berry Shows Off Her Baby Bump In Workout Gear - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halle Berry Shows Off Her Baby Bump In Workout Gear (2413 Views)

Olaide Olaogun Shows Off Her Baby Bump In Stunning Photos / Omawunmi Flaunts Baby Bump In New Photo / Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Halle Berry Shows Off Her Baby Bump In Workout Gear by Leaknigerianews(m): 5:16pm On May 12, 2013
Halle Berry steps out in her workout clothes and shows off her baby bump in the form-fitting gear on Friday afternoon in Los Angeles.

The 46-year-old pregnant actress was spotted wearing leather pants while going shopping earlier in the week. The actress is expecting her second child, her first with French fiance Oliver Martinez, this fall.
See photos below...
http://www.leaknigerianews.com/2013/05/halle-berry-shows-off-her-baby-bump-in.html

Re: Halle Berry Shows Off Her Baby Bump In Workout Gear by IVKwears(m): 5:24pm On May 12, 2013
She is my favourite actress!
...Wishing her save delivery!!!
Re: Halle Berry Shows Off Her Baby Bump In Workout Gear by eriegua83: 8:26pm On May 12, 2013
Happy 4 u my sexy mama.
Re: Halle Berry Shows Off Her Baby Bump In Workout Gear by Nobody: 4:49am On May 13, 2013
She must be at the awkward stage where she just kinda looks fat instead of pregnant. angry
Re: Halle Berry Shows Off Her Baby Bump In Workout Gear by beacoup: 8:37pm On Jun 10, 2013
looks good
Re: Halle Berry Shows Off Her Baby Bump In Workout Gear by Cestmoi1(f): 10:00pm On Jun 10, 2013
d pregnancy luks fantastic on her.
Re: Halle Berry Shows Off Her Baby Bump In Workout Gear by gluv01(f): 11:33pm On Jun 10, 2013
she still looks same except for the bump
Re: Halle Berry Shows Off Her Baby Bump In Workout Gear by omar22(m): 11:18am On Jun 11, 2013
IVKwears: She is my favourite actress!
...Wishing her save delivery!!!

She is mine too....

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Is Feted At Baby Shower ― And Baby Kimye’s Gender Is Revealed / CONFESSION: “I Can’t Sleep, I See Dead People” – Tiwa Savage’s Boo, Tee Billz / Actresses At War! How Sexy Onyii Alex Snatched Rich Lover From Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.