Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Afam4eva Why Do U Take Sides With Members Of Your Tribe When They Start Trouble? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afam4eva Why Do U Take Sides With Members Of Your Tribe When They Start Trouble? (1787 Views)

Buhari And Osinbajo Meet With Members Of House Of Reps(photos) / Osinbajo Meets With Members Of Major Oil Marketers / Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afam4eva Why Do U Take Sides With Members Of Your Tribe When They Start Trouble? by Afam4evaIsASlut: 9:06pm On May 12, 2013
AFAM4VER THE TRIBAL BIGOT MOD,

WHY DO YOU ENCOURAGE MEMBERS OF YOUR TRIBE TO INSULT OTHERS, THEN WHEN THEY RETURN FIRE YOU BAN THEM BUT DO NOT BAN YOUR FELLOW IGBOKWENU BIGOTS?

Were ire gi gụọ eze gi ọnụ

Punk!

1 Like

Re: Afam4eva Why Do U Take Sides With Members Of Your Tribe When They Start Trouble? by Afam4eva(m): 9:07pm On May 12, 2013
I banned the both of you.

Are you happy now?
Re: Afam4eva Why Do U Take Sides With Members Of Your Tribe When They Start Trouble? by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 12, 2013
Afam4eva: I banned the both of you.

Are you happy now?

Let there be no doubt about it. You are biased as ever. I saw some insults here today by your kinsmen which I reported but to my surprise you did nothing to it. These were insults about people fathers, mothers, and so on..........

You are a very biased individual.
Re: Afam4eva Why Do U Take Sides With Members Of Your Tribe When They Start Trouble? by Afam4eva(m): 9:14pm On May 12, 2013
payless:

Let there be no doubt about it. You are biased as ever. I saw some insults here today by your kinsmen which I reported but to my surprise you did nothing to it. These were insults about people fathers, mothers, and so on..........

You are a very biased individual.
How did you know i did nothing? Can you link me to these insults?
Re: Afam4eva Why Do U Take Sides With Members Of Your Tribe When They Start Trouble? by Afam4evaIsASlut: 9:15pm On May 12, 2013
Afam4eva: I banned the both of you.

Are you happy now?

No, Im not, point is : youre still biased when you assume someone is not "related" to you.
Re: Afam4eva Why Do U Take Sides With Members Of Your Tribe When They Start Trouble? by Afam4eva(m): 9:16pm On May 12, 2013
Afam4evaIsASlut:

No, Im not, point is : youre still biased when you assume someone is not "related" to you.

First you said i banned you and left the other guy and i told you that i banned him too and you now move the goal post. Can you prove your assertion?

4 Likes

Re: Afam4eva Why Do U Take Sides With Members Of Your Tribe When They Start Trouble? by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 12, 2013
Afam4eva:
How did you know i did nothing? Can you link me to these insults?

Because those throwing insults first are still here posting. When your kinsmen throw insults and get reported you do nothing, but when the insulted responds, you stand up for your kinsmen. Yoou are baised and you know it.
Re: Afam4eva Why Do U Take Sides With Members Of Your Tribe When They Start Trouble? by Afam4eva(m): 9:20pm On May 12, 2013
payless:

Because those throwing insults first are still here posting. When your kinsmen throw insults and get reported you do nothing, but when the insulted responds, you stand up for your kinsmen. Yoou are baised and you know it.
Cut the long story short. Just give me a link.
Re: Afam4eva Why Do U Take Sides With Members Of Your Tribe When They Start Trouble? by kkkp: 9:21pm On May 12, 2013
cheesy
Re: Afam4eva Why Do U Take Sides With Members Of Your Tribe When They Start Trouble? by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 12, 2013
Afam4eva:
Cut the long story short. Just give me a link.

Do you know how many times I clicked on reports today?
Re: Afam4eva Why Do U Take Sides With Members Of Your Tribe When They Start Trouble? by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 12, 2013
Afam is as bias as they come , that one is comfirmed! I can never the forget that one time an article came frm one man saying yorubas are ungrateful, ibo posters were all up in that thread abusing yorubas, my nigga never made an appearance, then a few days came someone wrote a rebuttal about it and it was posted on nairaland, I couldn't believe afam came there to throw insults (ignorant ones at that) at the person writing the rebuttals and those supporting the article on nairaland!

Well, it seems the guy is changing now though!
Re: Afam4eva Why Do U Take Sides With Members Of Your Tribe When They Start Trouble? by Afam4eva(m): 9:28pm On May 12, 2013
payless:

Do you know how many times I clicked on reports today?
Just post a link and leave all these stories. This is me entertaining your reservations.
Re: Afam4eva Why Do U Take Sides With Members Of Your Tribe When They Start Trouble? by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 12, 2013
Afam4eva:
Just post a link and leave all these stories. This is me entertaining your reservations.

Are you now expecting me to start going through posts again in order to prove my point? I have reported so many insults posted here today by clicking on report. I just don't have time to start filtering the posts again. Isn't there ways for you to retrieve those posts that I reported?
Re: Afam4eva Why Do U Take Sides With Members Of Your Tribe When They Start Trouble? by badmeat(m): 9:37pm On May 12, 2013
Must I comment?:\
Re: Afam4eva Why Do U Take Sides With Members Of Your Tribe When They Start Trouble? by Afam4eva(m): 9:39pm On May 12, 2013
payless:

Are you now expecting me to start going through posts again in order to prove my point? I have reported so many insults posted here today by clicking on report. I just don't have time to start filtering the posts again. Isn't there ways for you to retrieve those posts that I reported?
You said you reported some posts and i ignored them, so the onus is on you to show me these posts that the mods ignored.
Re: Afam4eva Why Do U Take Sides With Members Of Your Tribe When They Start Trouble? by Yeske2(m): 9:42pm On May 12, 2013
payless:

Post a link and you're still there fuming, you no dey tire sef? @Afam, I for yab people but I no wan break NL rules so abeg forget them.

1 Like

Re: Afam4eva Why Do U Take Sides With Members Of Your Tribe When They Start Trouble? by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 12, 2013
Niqqa like whinning like a woman.

Provide the damn link!

1 Like

Re: Afam4eva Why Do U Take Sides With Members Of Your Tribe When They Start Trouble? by nke001: 10:34pm On May 12, 2013
Yeske!:
Post a link and you're still there fuming, you no dey tire sef? @Afam, I for yab people but I no wan break NL rules so abeg forget them.

In the art of avoiding not breaking rules 2 n 3, you fell to rule 21. grin grin grin grin
Re: Afam4eva Why Do U Take Sides With Members Of Your Tribe When They Start Trouble? by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 12, 2013
Re: Afam4eva Why Do U Take Sides With Members Of Your Tribe When They Start Trouble? by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 12, 2013
I am still waiting for Afam to start a forum like this and I shall kiss goodbye to this south west establishment called nairaland. I expected Seun to include the ban on the use of "retardeen" and "slowpoke" against our President in his almighty commandments but it seems he enjoys it too. He might even have a secret moniker with which he uses the word freely.
Re: Afam4eva Why Do U Take Sides With Members Of Your Tribe When They Start Trouble? by Afam4eva(m): 11:02pm On May 12, 2013
payless: @Afam4ever

Over to you:

https://www.nairaland.com/1288256/5-worst-leaders-african-history
Is that the thread that you were talking about?
Re: Afam4eva Why Do U Take Sides With Members Of Your Tribe When They Start Trouble? by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 12, 2013
Afam4eva:
Is that the thread that you were talking about?

No! I don't have time to go back and start looking for those thread again. I already reported them by clicking on report and making statements there. Go through this very link and see some nonsense being written there.
Re: Afam4eva Why Do U Take Sides With Members Of Your Tribe When They Start Trouble? by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 12, 2013
@Afam4ever

If this doesn't count for insult, then ............... Did you see the guy tahqa insulting me? Does he deserved to be banned or not?

https://www.nairaland.com/1288159/jonathan-plans-huge-shipyard-build/1
Re: Afam4eva Why Do U Take Sides With Members Of Your Tribe When They Start Trouble? by dayokanu(m): 12:28am On May 13, 2013
That one na normal thing.

Its the reason he was made a mod
Re: Afam4eva Why Do U Take Sides With Members Of Your Tribe When They Start Trouble? by Nobody: 1:33am On May 13, 2013
Re: Afam4eva Why Do U Take Sides With Members Of Your Tribe When They Start Trouble? by Gamji007: 7:30am On May 13, 2013
^^^Afam, u still never wake up from sleep to respond to above?
Re: Afam4eva Why Do U Take Sides With Members Of Your Tribe When They Start Trouble? by ektbear: 7:36am On May 13, 2013
He should never have been chosen as a mod to begin with. Whoever made that decision must have been drunk or high
Re: Afam4eva Why Do U Take Sides With Members Of Your Tribe When They Start Trouble? by Demdem(m): 7:37am On May 13, 2013
So not only me thinks Afam is what he is, Wonderful.
Re: Afam4eva Why Do U Take Sides With Members Of Your Tribe When They Start Trouble? by Ndyoo(m): 8:13am On May 13, 2013
Lol...haters. I bet you accusers will do worse than you accuse him if you find yourselves as mods...cut him some slacks. No one is perfect
Re: Afam4eva Why Do U Take Sides With Members Of Your Tribe When They Start Trouble? by pomporiking: 9:09am On May 13, 2013
Who be dis afam4eva.omo na celeb oooh!!!you have your own thread
Re: Afam4eva Why Do U Take Sides With Members Of Your Tribe When They Start Trouble? by Gboliwe: 9:13am On May 13, 2013
Its a disgrace and a shame Afam4ever is active on this thread.
SMH
Re: Afam4eva Why Do U Take Sides With Members Of Your Tribe When They Start Trouble? by achi4u(m): 9:29am On May 13, 2013
Those accusing Afam are kidz.

mod keep slitting their throatgrin While the bashing last

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian National ID Project Response From Mastercard / Certificate;fani Kayode Forged Jarus' Friend Email To Deceive Nigerians / Scene At Okoko.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.