Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Peopleprime Test Tomorrow! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Peopleprime Test Tomorrow! (1337 Views)

Accenture Aptitude Test Tomorrow / MPG Resources Invite Me For A Test Tomorrow,are They Real? / Invited For FCMB Aptitude Test Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peopleprime Test Tomorrow! by Aussie(m): 10:52am On Apr 21, 2008
Please house,

Peolple prime will be conducting a test tomorrow at their GRA, Ikeja office. What is their test format like, please? Anyone done the test before or any idea about the test format?

Thanks for your support onthis forum.
Re: Peopleprime Test Tomorrow! by 123papas(m): 12:10pm On Apr 21, 2008
20 questions on english, 20 on maths. cheap but requires concentration not to miss the least details. 45 minutes only, you guys will not be more than twelve at anytime, nice and real company. if you dont pass that test u cant pass any test and your result wld be realised immediately
Re: Peopleprime Test Tomorrow! by Aussie(m): 1:45pm On Apr 21, 2008
@123PAPAS,

You are lifted brother!!!
Re: Peopleprime Test Tomorrow! by ethug42: 4:12pm On Apr 21, 2008
hey i got a text and they were sayin to bring certain documents and 500 bucks. Did they tell u the same thing because I don't know peopleprime for charging candidates. Please if anyone can tell it would be a great help.
Re: Peopleprime Test Tomorrow! by bayleaf(m): 4:21pm On Apr 21, 2008
they have 20 questions on maths and 20 on english. quite simple plus u r allowed to use a calculator. 500 admin fee is also to be paid by candidate. try to pass the test cause u might not have any other opportunity with them again.
best of luck.
Re: Peopleprime Test Tomorrow! by Aussie(m): 4:41pm On Apr 22, 2008
I have gone, seen and conquered!!
Indeed, as advised by my landers, the questions were 20 english and 20 maths and the 500 bucks was collected which is nothing to me.

The test was simple but short time and it was ok for me as those of us that passed were asked to stay back for interview/chat. That went well too and my passport was collected and i was told they would get back to me.

I hope they call us soon ooo.
Re: Peopleprime Test Tomorrow! by Aussie(m): 4:54pm On Apr 22, 2008
I have gone, seen and conquered!!
Indeed, as advised by my landers, the questions were 20 English and 20 maths and the 500 bucks was collected which is nothing to me.

The test was simple but short time and it was OK for me as those of us that passed were asked to stay back for interview/chat. That went well too and my passport was collected and i was told they would get back to me.

I hope they call us soon ooo.

How soon should we hear from them please??/ anybody knows
Re: Peopleprime Test Tomorrow! by sunnychuks(m): 5:51pm On Apr 22, 2008
I also wrote the test and passed it. But nobody knows when they will call us.And you know what i have just received a text message inviting me for MICROSOFT EMPLOYABILITY TRAINING PROGRAMME<from peopleprime>.from 12, 16 may 2008 with N2000 BUCKS AS COURSE FEE. I hope we are on the right part.
Re: Peopleprime Test Tomorrow! by ikhideman(m): 7:16pm On Apr 22, 2008
Must they collect N500??

Is there anyone in the house who has gotten a job thru' them? Pls post, I'd really appreciate ur quick response
Re: Peopleprime Test Tomorrow! by MARYU: 7:36pm On Apr 22, 2008
a friend of mine got zenith bank job with them but they also took his first salary.so decide
Re: Peopleprime Test Tomorrow! by gbtee(f): 10:00am On Apr 23, 2008
Hello Landers,

We need to know what we want if not so we'll take just anything

We need to know where we are going if not so we'll go just anywhere!!

I also got a text message from people prime asking me to come for test/chat but that 500 is the issue!Though is a small thing but 500 from almost 100 people is something

Why that

@MARYU
a friend of mine got zenith bank job with them but they also took his first salary.so decide

Why??

If we are not employed now that does not mean we should be too desperate to do or take just anything.

Do not be tossed around

HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE GOT A JOB THRU THEM?
Re: Peopleprime Test Tomorrow! by goofy(f): 10:32am On Apr 23, 2008
My cousin got a contract job with ADDAX thru them,which he did for like 6 months, but he`s been given a full time position in ADDAX now after going thru another interview with ADDAX.
Re: Peopleprime Test Tomorrow! by gbtee(f): 10:38am On Apr 23, 2008
goofy thnx for the reply,

Pls clerify it did your cousin pay any reg fees?

did he give them his/her first salary?

thank you
Re: Peopleprime Test Tomorrow! by toyin2007: 11:28am On Apr 23, 2008
As much people that use this site,I guess are adults.
Old enough to make decisions without having to wait for other people's opinion.
For the indigents who N500 is a big deal to make a life changing turn;keep waiting and asking,
For those who sacrificed the N500, all the best.
Afterall they say "NOTHING VENTURED, NOTHING GAINED" !
I tried peopleprime, it worked for me. Will be resuming with an international coy soon.No "first salary charges"!!

Make up your mind before somebody else confuses makes it up for you!
Re: Peopleprime Test Tomorrow! by gbtee(f): 12:14pm On Apr 23, 2008
thanks for ur contribution

can see u r online can we talk pls

this is my email add.

oyemi13@yahoo.com

thank u
Re: Peopleprime Test Tomorrow! by Aussie(m): 12:29pm On Apr 23, 2008
Bless u Toyin,

Please give me all you went thru with them b4 you eventually got the job. Please send your response to olaniyiolabode@yahoo.com

I shall be looking forward to reading from you and the name of the international company too. They asked so many questions in ther interview and will like to share my experience with you.

Thanks all for all the wonderful contribution. I think we are making something good out of this thread.
Re: Peopleprime Test Tomorrow! by bayleaf(m): 1:56pm On Apr 23, 2008
congrats aussie. i wrote d test and passed also. i know the present crop of stanbic employees all got their's through them. entry level that is. make sure u register for the microsoft employbility programme.
all d best.
Re: Peopleprime Test Tomorrow! by Aussie(m): 2:03pm On Apr 23, 2008
@bayleaf,

Thanks. But can i register for the microsft employability test without attending? because i may not have the time with the job i have now. I am currently on a contract job with a bank.

Please what is the best bet for me?

(1) (Reply)

Job Ads In Today's Dailies / Bank Phb And Skye Bank Are Recruiting / Pz Cussons Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.