Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Because They Did Not Have Enough Bullets - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Because They Did Not Have Enough Bullets (1349 Views)

Three Soldiers Killed In Abonnema Rivers State / 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram / Major SK Umaru: Another Brave Hero Killed By Boko Haram Bullets [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Because They Did Not Have Enough Bullets by Orikinla(m): 9:43am On May 13, 2013
“Our comrades died because they did not have any bullets. We took bullets to them!”
~ Nigerian Army.

Earlier sources had described to NewsRescue that soldiers had to “bribe” the armory to get working guns and adequate bullets. The troops who died had a ration of only 30 rounds, as against the minimum 120 rounds for such duty.

Read more: http://newsrescue.com/nigeria-top-level-sabotage-behind-military-and-civilian-casualties-in-boko-haram-war-military-sources/#ixzz2T9zd6PrO

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Because They Did Not Have Enough Bullets by Blackteeth(m): 10:03am On May 13, 2013
Maybe its still better than giving them surplus bullets to be used on the enemies then including innocent civilians and animals.
Next time let them train with fewer bullets.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Because They Did Not Have Enough Bullets by PAPAAFRICA: 10:06am On May 13, 2013
How the hell you don't have enough bullets? Jesus man!
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Because They Did Not Have Enough Bullets by Blackteeth(m): 10:08am On May 13, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: How the hell you don't have enough bullets? Jesus man!

I suspect sometimes the press cook up cock and bull to stir the masses.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Because They Did Not Have Enough Bullets by Joyfullyme: 10:40am On May 13, 2013
Blackteeth: Maybe its still better than giving them surplus bullets to be used on the enemies then including innocent civilians and animals.
May it not be well with you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Because They Did Not Have Enough Bullets by ArQueBusieR(m): 10:47am On May 13, 2013
Blackteeth: Maybe its still better than giving them surplus bullets to be used on the enemies then including innocent civilians and animals.
You're either kidding, or not very smart.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Because They Did Not Have Enough Bullets by nwabobo: 10:50am On May 13, 2013
Junk journalism from the pit of hell. More reason why some countries censor the Internet.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Because They Did Not Have Enough Bullets by slimming: 10:59am On May 13, 2013
It won't be a pleasant situation to run short of bullet in the face of enemy
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Because They Did Not Have Enough Bullets by Okijajuju: 11:02am On May 13, 2013
Im not surprised at all.

Remember that Boko Haram stole all the bullets in the Nigerian Army amoury (and even shot a music video with the arms and amunitions they got).

Rest in peace to the fallen Soldiers.. Boko Haram caught you guys slipping.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Because They Did Not Have Enough Bullets by topmostg: 12:12pm On May 13, 2013
Is this a joke? No wonder. I've said it times without number that d needs soldiers sophisticated gears and munitions....

For cryin out loud, how can you win this war with few munitions and (weapons dat are incapable of inflicting heavy damage on the enemy within seconds?)

A few billions of naira can get hundreds of this pretty boy to naija, jona you dey hear me? ---->...

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Because They Did Not Have Enough Bullets by topmostg: 12:14pm On May 13, 2013
Okija juju: Im not surprised at all.

Remember that Boko Haram stole all the bullets in the Nigerian Army amoury (and even shot a music video with the arms and amunitions they got).

Rest in peace to the fallen Soldiers.. Boko Haram caught you guys slipping.
its propaganda, not true...
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Because They Did Not Have Enough Bullets by gramci: 1:40pm On May 13, 2013
Blackteeth:
I suspect sometimes the press cook up cock and bull to stir the masses.

This is APC remix
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Because They Did Not Have Enough Bullets by Okijajuju: 2:55pm On May 13, 2013
topmostg: Is this a joke? No wonder. I've said it times without number that d needs soldiers sophisticated gears and munitions....

For cryin out loud, how can you win this war with few munitions and (weapons dat are incapable of inflicting heavy damage on the enemy within seconds?)

A few billions of naira can get hundreds of this pretty boy to naija, jona you dey hear me? ---->...

What makes you think that the M-16 is better than the AK-47?! Abi bullet no dey finish for M-16?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Because They Did Not Have Enough Bullets by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 13, 2013
This is obviously a big fat lie! NPF could run out of armo, as they will shoot it all into the air! but not NA, I beg to disagree.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Because They Did Not Have Enough Bullets by topmostg: 4:32pm On May 13, 2013
Okija juju:

What makes you think that the M-16 is better than the AK-47?! Abi bullet no dey finish for M-16?
bullet dey finish but that's not my point,,
i'm talkin about the grenade launcher attached to it....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New Immigration Boss Appointed. / Untold Secrets Of The Ombatse Cult And Murder Of 100 Nigerian Police Officers / Photo Of Borno State Civilian Jtf Aka Sector 00

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.