Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:44 PM

Untimely Death Of Fake Pastors. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Untimely Death Of Fake Pastors. (907 Views)

What Women Pass Through In The Hands Of Fake Prophets(pictured) / Nigerian Fake Pastors And Church Business Exposed / Five Ways To Identify Fake Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Untimely Death Of Fake Pastors. by softangel(m): 10:41am On May 13, 2013
Ok guyz, here is the solution to all the aspersions cast on Men of God. The Bible says in John 4:48 "Then said Jesus unto him (a certain nobleman), except ye see SIGNS & WONDERS, ye will not believe.". Also, coincidentally and graciously, Pst. E.A Adeboye's topic for today's Open Heaven is SIGNS URGENTLY NEEDED where he treated doubts people had against him when God made him the General Overseer of Redeem and the signs God began to give till date about Pst. E.A Adeboye being his choosen one. This is my suggestion concerning all fake Pastors, it is high time we all prayed for their untimely death as a SIGN from God that they are fake, after all, they have succeeded in misleading millions of God's flocks and directly/indirectly killing them. Pray! Instead of committing blasphemy.
Re: Untimely Death Of Fake Pastors. by PastorKun(m): 3:14pm On May 13, 2013
And can you list these 'signs' God gave to prove Adeboye was really called by God. Also in the Last twenty years Adeboye has changed from a meek and humble salvation preacher to a Jet flying money grabbing 'prosperity' preacher, how do we know that Adeboye has not derailed assuming God called him in the first instance?
Re: Untimely Death Of Fake Pastors. by frank317: 3:24pm On May 13, 2013
Pastor Kun: And can you list these 'signs' God gave to prove Adeboye was really called by God. Also in the Last twenty years Adeboye has changed from a meek and humble salvation preacher to a Jet flying money grabbing 'prosperity' preacher, how do we know that Adeboye has not derailed assuming God called him in the first instance?

death is only an avoidable end for every living thing. u praying for someones death, just remember that ur own death is waiting for u. the fact that someone dies or a pastor dies does not mean that something bad had happened to him.

so many good people have died as well as bad people.

pastors should stop making their followers see death as a bad thing. everybody will die.
Re: Untimely Death Of Fake Pastors. by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 13, 2013
softangel:
Ok guyz, here is the solution to all the aspersions cast on Men of God. The Bible says in John 4:48 "Then said Jesus unto him (a certain nobleman), except ye see SIGNS & WONDERS, ye will not believe.". Also, coincidentally and graciously, Pst. E.A Adeboye's topic for today's Open Heaven is SIGNS URGENTLY NEEDED where he treated doubts people had against him when God made him the General Overseer of Redeem and the signs God began to give till date about Pst. E.A Adeboye being his choosen one.
Lol. What are these signs? And are these signs exclusive to special ogas @ the top?

softangel:
This is my suggestion concerning all fake Pastors, it is high time we all prayed for their untimely death as a SIGN from God that they are fake, after all, they have succeeded in misleading millions of God's flocks and directly/indirectly killing them.
Last I checked, this country has been praying for years. Corruption, insecurity and other social vices have only increased. Two groups of people have grown fatter as the country has grown leaner. The Pastors and the Politicians at the top.

Why should we keep praying to such an irresponsible and lazy god?

softangel:
Pray! Instead of committing blasphemy.

Oops.. my bad.. i think i just did...
Re: Untimely Death Of Fake Pastors. by PastorKun(m): 4:19pm On May 13, 2013
frank3.16:

death is only an avoidable end for every living thing. u praying for someones death, just remember that ur own death is waiting for u. the fact that someone dies or a pastor dies does not mean that something bad had happened to him.

so many good people have died as well as bad people.

pastors should stop making their followers see death as a bad thing. everybody will die.

I think this your query should be directed at the OP and not me. I am not the one praying for the death of anyone. Besides it is against my christian belief or practice to wish any one harm or evil. It is only a fake christian that would pray for the death of others as any true follower of christ would know it goes against the teachings of christ.
Re: Untimely Death Of Fake Pastors. by Creatrixity(m): 4:33pm On May 13, 2013
Why?if we do,who will collect tithes?

(1) (Reply)

Atheism & Willful Unbelief / If The Whole Nigeria Pastor Can Be Like This Man Of God, It Will Be Great / Recommended Books That Will Change Your Life Forever And For The Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.