Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Micro Center(a Place Of Phone And Computer Accessories) Nigeria Lets Go To M. C - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Micro Center(a Place Of Phone And Computer Accessories) Nigeria Lets Go To M. C (520 Views)

Your One-stop Shop For Computer Accessories In Lagos Island / Computer Accessories At Unbeatable Prices! / Lets Go Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Micro Center(a Place Of Phone And Computer Accessories) Nigeria Lets Go To M. C by poola(m): 11:45am On May 13, 2013
Micro center is a home of mobile phone and computers laptop accessories and a place where you can find all the latest gadget and for your phone and computer and laptop and electronics for your home and offices so what are you waiting for? Let swim to micro center for shopping and is a place wher you find the latest
Phone
Computer
Ipad
Tablet
Home theater
Accessories
And original cable for all your gadget and a place to get all your connectivity
Re: Micro Center(a Place Of Phone And Computer Accessories) Nigeria Lets Go To M. C by weimin1921(m): 7:56am On May 29, 2013
how are you? i'm glad to meet you here.
i'm Run from shenzhen of China, we are a mobile battery factory for 7 years, the output can be up to 70000 pieces per day.
now we have many old and big clients in INDIA, Bengal, Mid East, such as Indian famous mobile MAXX, MICROMAX,. Pakistan mobile HH, Mid East famous G-Tide, their batteries are from our company,

we are starting to enlarge market share in Overseas, so we are very desired to cooperate with local businessmen as our agent.

if you are interested, pls reply me here.
my skype id is run-huang.
gtalk is weimin1921@gmail.com
QQ: 601676383
THANKS

(1) (Reply)

Finally, ResearchClass Debuts! / Wired/wireless Intercom Services From 35k/55k - Check Our Price Lists / I Supply Tomatos,onions,pepe,water Melon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.