Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,273 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

[music] Cuppy - I Love My Country (written By Wole Soyinka) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / [music] Cuppy - I Love My Country (written By Wole Soyinka) (574 Views)

I Love My Country - Tunji Oyelana Written By Wole Soyinka / Top Five Hit Songs Not Written By Artistes Who Sang Them / Otedola's Daughter Florence - I Love My Country (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[music] Cuppy - I Love My Country (written By Wole Soyinka) by entadaplace: 11:57am On May 13, 2013
Cuppy, the UK based superstar female DJ, who has decided to release her first single from her upcoming EP, which is billed to drop this summer. She has created an interesting and unique sound, which blends Afrobeats with the internationally popular Dance/House music. The song titled, “I love my Country”, is a remake of an 80’s hit which was written by Nobel laureate, Chief Wole Soyinka and originally sung by ace Highlife musician, Tunji Oyelana.
Wole Soyinka and Tunji Oyelana composed the song, which was first sung during one of Soyinka’s major theatre presentations, “The Beautification of Area Boy”, but then grew to become a huge hit with music followers at the
time and went on to sell many records in the early 80’s

download the song from the website in my profile below.

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy,omawumi,m.i,flavour,naeto C,bez,lynxxx,waje – Move To Greener Pastures / Blame It On The Money [official]- D'banj Ft. Snoop Lion & Big Sean / Drum Shed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.